Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ADAD

How about creating a "stamina pool" to help reduce ADAD spam. Just like running/jumping/melee? After so long, or so many direction shifts it lowers the stamina to a point that the ADAD spam becomes slower.

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improvements/Alternate ideas for Darksight Boost

We are creating this thread to gather all of the ideas, alternate suggestions and improvements for the Darksight Boost. This will allow us to gather all the feedback in one place, as well as get an idea on the numbers behind the suggestions.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please comment below.

233 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

136 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Darksight Boost

We are creating this topic as a way to gather all of the "Remove Darksight Boost" suggestions in one place. We will also be creating another topic based on merging "alternatives or improvements to Darksight boost" topics. This will allow us to collect all the feedback into one place making it much easier to review and get a better idea on the numbers behind the suggestions.

This can also be used as an alternative to there not being a down or "no" vote option on other suggestions.

If you want to add your feedback, please comment below.

228 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 138 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make hunter bodies float

I can't tell you how much loot I've lost out on because the body sank into swamp water and I can't locate it.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gators

'Gators... just... Alligators. They need to exist, and be a threat in the water.

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. keep team mate unless you leave team

Why do we have to keep inviting player to team for every match?

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swap weapons with dead hunters

I would like to loot dead hunters for their weapons and ammo, as a reward for my kill

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Killcam and replay for a better report Option!

I think its important to have the option to watch a replay after a game. After you was killed, there is the option to report a player. But how should i know if the other player is cheating when its not possoble to see how he is playing. Did he really can see me through a hole or is he wallhacking? Only things we know if we can watch a replay or have a Killcam.
    Make Hunt greats again!

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Weapon Suggestions

We have created this thread to gather all of your weapon suggestions in to one place. If you have any further suggestions, please add them to the comments below. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

109 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SMOKE GRENADE'S

We need some form of smoke grenade, it will be useful for example: a friendly hunter died out in the open and you need to revive him you can throw a smoke to get cower also if you need to retreat from a fight you can also use the smoke to try and get away. A friend of mine also talked about the smoke being able to choke out fire like when a hunter is down and burning, either way some form of smoke grenade will be a good edition to the game.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Weapon draw speed

Simple idea that would also help with balancing.

Add a stat for weapons that governs the speed it takes to draw a weapon. Large bulky weapons would have a very long stow/Draw time and weapons like derringers would be extremely fast.

Eventually you could add traits that make drawing certain weapons faster. Gunslinger for faster drawing of pistols, for example.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Throwable Bottles

Empty glass bottles can be found around the map and can be thrown to cause a noise distraction.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A way to make crossbows more appealing by increasing their versatility

Crossbows in Hunt: Showdown are an interesting weapon but they are far from being a good choice compared to many other weapons. I would like to make a suggestion to turn crossbows into a more sensible choice.

Compared to other weapons crossbows lack range, rate of fire and ammo capacity. So to balance this out I suggest giving them the advantage of versatility by removing the poison, shotbolt and explosive crossbow variants from the game and instead giving one or two of each of those special shots to the normal crossbow / hand crossbow. The normal crossbow could come with…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ADD SURVIVAL MODE

(sorry for my english before)
    So, 2 of my friends stop playing this game coz they say its getting boring, so i want gave an idea about add survival mode in HUNT, its like any survival mode in other game, but i'm sure this is make the game more exciting

-there is some new area for the match
    -up to 4 hunter (co-op)
    -has many wave (10 or 20)
    -at the end of the wave, the hunter must fight the boss, then banish it like normal game, but while the hunter wait for banish, the horde of monster will try…

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scope Quality

I get the ascetic of having damaged cracked scopes but i think there should be better quality scopes in the game, for example.
    Cracked Scope - Unlock Level 30
    Fractured Scope Unlock Level 50
    Dirty Scope - Unlock Level 65
    Perfect Scope -Unlock Level 80

I think this will add a lot of insentive to use scope more as i personally do not see any advantage in using them at the moment.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Clues Great Again

Now, we all have been in a game where the banish starts within the first five minutes and you haven't even gotten a chance to find all the clues yet. Also, the bosses are real weaklings so they basically get insta-gibbed as soon as they are found.

I have an idea on how to fix this that isn't the "Make it so the boss can't be found" thing. It is similar though.

The Boss will have three different difficulties depending on how many clues you found.
    0 Clue: He is basically indestructible to you. Fight him only if you have…

117 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lootables found in Match

Be able to find weapons or consumables in the match, I've seen a few ideas for a backpack of some sorts. I think it would be nice to find weapons or gear (low Tier maybe very rare middle tier) just to add incentive to loot buildings and search every nook and cranny for extra gear. Gives a reason for getting your trousers soggy.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incentive to stay on the map

SUGGESTION:

Add items that can be attained for additional bounty.

Examples: Seals, trinkets, parchment, maps, hex bags, artifacts, and even non-tangibles which might be used to unlock the location of a bonus boss for those who are persistent enough i.e. carvings, infection hot-spots, and trails. I would prefer these be found organically NOT by using dark sight. Rather being pushed to explore the map and placed by random generation each match.

The items could be added to your library. This expands the lore and sets the tone for the world we play in. It also adds a bit of much…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Body dismemberment for hunters

Body dismemberment for hunters.

So, you already will add one for hellhounds and meatheads. Why not for hunters? Let an arm get ripped off by a shot, a head explode into pieces (for long, nitro and shotguns ammo mostly). Also, bulletholes with blood should appear in a hunter body. melee weapons also should be able to decapitate a hunter (axe, machete, sabre) as the possibility to cut off an arm or leg. Put some realism into this great game

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base