Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Weapon Suggestions

We have created this thread to gather all of your weapon suggestions in to one place. If you have any further suggestions, please add them to the comments below. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

70 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PVE GAMEMODES

A PVE gamemode would be a blast. Before I was being thrown into matches with level 60+ players (I'm level 26, but any complaints about that is for another thread), I used to love fighting the npcs. Taking pot shots at a zombie here and there, testing out my new gun, and overall getting better at the gunplay was a lot of fun. Now I don't dare shoot my weapon unless I'm positive its going to kill another player. Some sort of survival gamemode or coop mode that provided some pocket cash would be a most welcomed edition. Also, a…

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. between 1 to 8 team of 2 in a server ?

I fell like most of the time when you kill 2 persons early in the game. You know you can just run around and get all the bounty .

If we would be 8 teams for exemple, you have to be on your feet all the time.

It will bring more Pvp to the game.

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add hand signs

Add hand or arms signals to complete the vocal in game and counteract the fact that people hear you at close range
    Usefull to indicate : forward, right, left, STOP

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Clues Great Again

Now, we all have been in a game where the banish starts within the first five minutes and you haven't even gotten a chance to find all the clues yet. Also, the bosses are real weaklings so they basically get insta-gibbed as soon as they are found.

I have an idea on how to fix this that isn't the "Make it so the boss can't be found" thing. It is similar though.

The Boss will have three different difficulties depending on how many clues you found.
    0 Clue: He is basically indestructible to you. Fight him only if you have…

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make hunter bodies float

I can't tell you how much loot I've lost out on because the body sank into swamp water and I can't locate it.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dark Sight Feedback/Improvements

There are quite some things that can be done to make Dark Sight more interesting instead of it just being used for finding clues. Maybe see footsteps or set of a flock of crows.

667 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

144 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gators

'Gators... just... Alligators. They need to exist, and be a threat in the water.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You said, the game is about "lack of information"

So why do you give away the position of all surrounding players?

Do not buff the carrier, nerf his visibility for other hunter instead.

f.e.
    extend the lightning area around the carrier.
    make him blur, to be harder to hit.
    make the zombies do not attack him, so he can move faster

all that can be explained with " beacause he has the token from ****"

there are hunders of better possibilities to improve the survivability of the carrier without breaking the game mechanics and giving him a wallhack

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ADD SURVIVAL MODE

(sorry for my english before)
    So, 2 of my friends stop playing this game coz they say its getting boring, so i want gave an idea about add survival mode in HUNT, its like any survival mode in other game, but i'm sure this is make the game more exciting

-there is some new area for the match
    -up to 4 hunter (co-op)
    -has many wave (10 or 20)
    -at the end of the wave, the hunter must fight the boss, then banish it like normal game, but while the hunter wait for banish, the horde of monster will try…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Throwable Bottles

Empty glass bottles can be found around the map and can be thrown to cause a noise distraction.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Throwable water

Idea for natural spawned bottles or buckets of water around the map to get and use to counter fire bombs and or downed burning team mates

284 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incentive to stay on the map

SUGGESTION:

Add items that can be attained for additional bounty.

Examples: Seals, trinkets, parchment, maps, hex bags, artifacts, and even non-tangibles which might be used to unlock the location of a bonus boss for those who are persistent enough i.e. carvings, infection hot-spots, and trails. I would prefer these be found organically NOT by using dark sight. Rather being pushed to explore the map and placed by random generation each match.

The items could be added to your library. This expands the lore and sets the tone for the world we play in. It also adds a bit of much…

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lower the Mosin-Nagant Price

Currently, the Mosin-Nagant is WAY too expensive, especially considering that the Nitro is such a similar price.

It's a great gun, but it's not 8x more expensive than our other bolt action: the Karabiner.

It was price increased awhile ago because it had a tendency to one shot Tier 1 and 2 hunters, but now that the HP rework happened and everyone's at 150, I think the mosin can be balanced at something like 500 dollars.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. keep team mate unless you leave team

Why do we have to keep inviting player to team for every match?

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ROAMING BOSSES FOR NIGHT AND DAY

I would love to see a boss that roams the entire map! I've seen mentions on the HUNT Facebook page, and suggest something there myself in the past. Have the boss hunt the players? The boss would be insanely sensitive to sounds perhaps, and actively tune in to just continuous gunshots?
    NIGHT ROAMING BOSS: Giant Werewolf? Basilisk? something that creeps and hides rather than smashes around and roars.
    DAY ROAMING BOSS: a flesh Golem? something louder than the night boss, that thuds abouts and roars. (I know it would be similar to the Butcher)

At night the players would have…

221 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Movement Acceleration/Deceleration: More Fluid Movement

Movement when changing directions is currently too abrupt; needs to be more fluid. There needs to be realistic acceleration/deceleration when changing directions. Trying to land a shot, let alone a headshot, while someone is doing a fast-paced FPS strafe-jig takes away from the pace of the game and caters itself 'unbalancedly' in the favor of shotguns and spray-n-pray setups.

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. summoning the bosses

You Must Find All Three Clues To Go To The Area Where The Boss Is And Instead Of It Just Being There You Have To Summon The Boss Before You Can Fight It

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lootables found in Match

Be able to find weapons or consumables in the match, I've seen a few ideas for a backpack of some sorts. I think it would be nice to find weapons or gear (low Tier maybe very rare middle tier) just to add incentive to loot buildings and search every nook and cranny for extra gear. Gives a reason for getting your trousers soggy.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base