Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ADAD

How about creating a "stamina pool" to help reduce ADAD spam. Just like running/jumping/melee? After so long, or so many direction shifts it lowers the stamina to a point that the ADAD spam becomes slower.

210 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

73 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SMOKE GRENADE'S

We need some form of smoke grenade, it will be useful for example: a friendly hunter died out in the open and you need to revive him you can throw a smoke to get cower also if you need to retreat from a fight you can also use the smoke to try and get away. A friend of mine also talked about the smoke being able to choke out fire like when a hunter is down and burning, either way some form of smoke grenade will be a good edition to the game.

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A WHOLE NEW BOUNTY CONSEPT - INSANELY CREATIVE IDEAS

Whole New Bounty Consept!

So let me first introduce current consept and a new consept in this order:
    1. What is the current Bounty System - Pros/Cons
    2. New Bounty Consept - How it works - Pros/Cons
    3. How it would make the game even better

Current Bounty system is that you find boss after finding three clues or finding it randomly right away after starting the game. Maybe you heard the spider screaming in a house while you were walking on the road or maybe butcher was killed by the other player(s) during first 5 minutes of the game.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Footsteps on ground

We see on the roads permanent traces of wheels in the mud.
    It would also be cool to see the footsteps of other hunters running through.
    For example - https://imgur.com/a/tyMMYfC

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If you burn a body before looting it, the loot will burn as well.

I am think about this as a small burning and looting nerv:
    If you burn a dead player before looting it, the loot will burn as well.

This may add a little bit of spice into gun fights. Burning players instantly and camp the body is not that rewarding anymore. You still can do it if you feel you need to secure the 1v2 or 1v1 situation, but the burned body wont have any loot anymore.

So the killer either has to:
    - loot the body before burning it.
    - not burn it instantly if he wants the loot.
    -…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Teammate The outline is too light

Teammate
    The outline is too light
    It would be nice if you could customize it

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rejoin System

First off, I have had numerous issues where my game just freezes and I've gotten disconnected from the match. I understand of course that the game is early access and that there is a lot to be fixed.

My idea for a rejoin system would be one specifically in place for Duo Hunters, no Solo Hunting.

My idea relates to the fact that your hunter automatically gets downed when you disconnect. Why can't it work that if you disconnect your hunter gets downed, then you can rejoin or reconnect to the match as your downed hunter, and then your partner…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Examining corpses to tell which ammo type, weapon or injury (falling) caused his death

It would be great if you could examine dead hunters and tell from which ammo type, guns or injury (falling, barrel) they got killed by. This would bring some solveable mysteries to some "graveyard" situations. Maybe even add a perk where you can see the general direction (angle of the impact) to tell if there might be a camper sitting somewhere around still. Also there would be the opportunity to check if he got burned already or not. Of course it should require you to take a risk and some time to do (like taking a clue f.e.) Im not…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Horses

maps are big, would be nice to have at least 4 you can ride, they could spawn randomly across the maps... Sometimes if the bounty carrier decides to run you are unable to catch him, even if he is 1 camp ahead of you...

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Button to lower charged melee atack

Currently the only option to "get rid" of your charged melee atack is either to let the attack go and lose a bit of your stamina or to switch to another item (which is probably the way all players are using). I think you should be able to lower your charged attack with just a button press. Especially when you've picked up an axe or hammer, you cannot just switch to another item. That would drop the axe/hammer, which is kind of counterproductive, because you'd have to pick it up again and it makes a lot of noise. Gameplaywise this…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. option to move crosshair to the center of the screen instead of the lowered position

I feel as though if we had this option in the game it would open up other FPS players to the idea of playing this game. I have multiple friends who agree that they would be way more enticed to give this game a fair try if they were able to move their crosshair in the center of the screen, so it is more familiar to them like in other FPS games. This could hopefully bring in some more of the FPS crowd to the game and make it more inviting to most new players.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop Killing Hunters On Disconnect

Currently, if the game crashes it's like an 80% chance that you will lose your hunter even if you weren't in combat. Nyles stated in a developer live stream that if you disconnect and it's not your fault, you should not lose your hunter; however, you usually do.

The game is still unstable and crashes are quite regular. Could we just stop killing hunters on a disconnect?

I know people will argue that people could then Alt + F4 to avoid dying; however, this isn't really an issue since your hunter gets reset to prior to the contract. So the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Player movement (Slow walk, Free head movement, Stances, leaning, crouch run etc.)

It would be great to have control over walk speed, as strafing is sometimes too fast when trying to peek and shoot at certain angles. The ability to lean or slow walk would fix this issue, as well as the addition of different stances, such as prone, or low crouch. Allowing free head movement (looking around without rotating torso) would increase the stealth element of the game, as walking makes noise.

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Disconect!!!

Disconect, Chrash, Disconect the hole day !!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Day/Night/Fog specific enemies

Adding in unique threats to each of these could help them stand out and feel a bit more different other than just not being able to see as well as you can normally during the day maps.

For a day specific enemies, you could have zombie wild hogs. Basically acting like an armored but for dogs, they'd be bigger, hit harder, but only travel in groups of 2. They could also have a charge attack, running very quickly but only in a straight line. Something to give players who try to clue rush something to look out for, as once…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Super Glitchy!

Ever since the new 3.0 update, my game is Super Glitchy! I play enough that I figured out that its my CPU not my graphics card causing the issues. I run a i7-7700K with turbo boost. What I was told is that the game is so unfinished that it doesn't matter the processor either.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Feedback: Update 3.0 Melee

I would like to address one of my concerns about the melee combat. I am not sure if this is intentional or a bug. But let's see what it is first.

Melee weapons have different reaches. Which is fine. But some of the weapons have such a low reach, that one can often miss unless you're physically hugging your opponent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EgoWaus-Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlFLmlg6RJM

Hitting opponents sometimes feels more difficult than it should be (2nd video). During the gameplay, it felt like I was aiming at the head and the reach just wasn't enough. Watching the replay in slow motion discovers that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make clues a more relevant objective.

Maybe the clues (the model) can only appear in the game if they are active. i have seen some times, i was walking thro the map and spot clues who was not able to in this match. This confuses, it makes me think, "hey maybe there is another player in this match?" or "im getting closer of an enemy hunter ?".

And i maybe adding a benefit of "true sight" like when you get a bounty from one boss, maybe 2 seconds or 3 seconds (not stackable), after taking one clue. This should add hurry to takes the clues, making…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Armor Equipment

The ability to equip armor to your hunter via the tool section. However, the helmet and breastplate should be separate, adding a dynamic of how much protection you want vs your situational flexibility. Having the breastplate make a lot of noise when you move would also be a drawback.
    For clarity, neither piece would negate damage, merely reduce it. And chances are a helmet won't do much against a Long ammo round to the head at close range.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fair matchmaking system

I once again died to a high level hunter (99) from a bullet to the head and I had no idea where he was. I am level 40. Almost all of my leveling came from killing zombies, not hunters. If I came across a hunter with a similar level who obtained their level by killing other hunters instead of zombies, I'd be screwed. I'd like to see a leveling system that uses K/D ratios from hunter to hunter encounters. Mine is about .7. If I was matched with hunters with similar K/D ratios, I think I'd enjoy the game a…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base