Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Feedback: Update 3.0 Melee

I would like to address one of my concerns about the melee combat. I am not sure if this is intentional or a bug. But let's see what it is first.

Melee weapons have different reaches. Which is fine. But some of the weapons have such a low reach, that one can often miss unless you're physically hugging your opponent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EgoWaus-Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlFLmlg6RJM

Hitting opponents sometimes feels more difficult than it should be (2nd video). During the gameplay, it felt like I was aiming at the head and the reach just wasn't enough. Watching the replay in slow motion discovers that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make clues a more relevant objective.

Maybe the clues (the model) can only appear in the game if they are active. i have seen some times, i was walking thro the map and spot clues who was not able to in this match. This confuses, it makes me think, "hey maybe there is another player in this match?" or "im getting closer of an enemy hunter ?".

And i maybe adding a benefit of "true sight" like when you get a bounty from one boss, maybe 2 seconds or 3 seconds (not stackable), after taking one clue. This should add hurry to takes the clues, making…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Lone Wolf Specator

I would like to be able to spectate after being killed as a Lone Wolf. I want to see if the guy who killed me makes it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Compact ammo | Winfield | Headshot | Graze mechanic

Hi Crytek devs and other fabulous people there!

Here I'm suggesting a new mechanic to improve the non-terminal compact ammo head-shot hits from a longer distance.

It would be the Graze mechanic and would work as such that if distance is too long for a head-shot resulting in a kill then the hunter taking the hit would experience a so-called graze hit that would cause auditory and visual sensations e.g. ringing in the ears, disorienting sight, slowing of movement - that would considerably affect the hunters senses for a limited amount (around 5 seconds) of time.

Similar hit-but-not-kill mechanic could…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shooting Gallery / Carnival

One of the most complained about things is loading time. Maybe you should have a loading area where you have an old timey gallery or shooting carnival (1800's style). Wood boards painted with zombies or hunters, pulled by rope, popping in the windows. You are stationary for the most part but can have fun shooting while you wait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The new map is amazing, but I still have a major complaint, the **** Hounds.

There are way too many **** hounds at every turn on this map and not enough of other A.I.. The only way to be safe in a fight now is to pre set up in a site and kill everything and just camp and wait. Other wise, every time I try and engage on someone, **** hounds come after me that were nearby in every site and field. I lost a team fight because we started shooting at someone and 4 minutes into the fight, 6 **** hounds showed up and killed my friend and I while the campers were…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bug fixes of update 3.0

pls fix your bug fast all of my friens uninstall the game because of bugs:
    1-fix falling damage: i saw many times that somebody fell from 5 M and die
    2-your sight shows the head but the guy wont headshot

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Medkits and Medstations are too OP (3.0 problem)

Since 3.0 Medkits and Medstations do not only heal 1 and 2 healthbars (Medkits also 2 bars with Doctor), but 50 HP and 100 HP (Medkit 100 HP with Doctor) all the time. I think it was perfectly balanced before 3.0. You always had to wait for your latest bar to fully heal up, before you could effectively use your Medkit, which lead to some diversity between the Medkit and the vitality shots. And it always depended on your health situation, so you had to make tactical decisions, like "do i really want to use a Medkit charge for only…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Armor Equipment

The ability to equip armor to your hunter via the tool section. However, the helmet and breastplate should be separate, adding a dynamic of how much protection you want vs your situational flexibility. Having the breastplate make a lot of noise when you move would also be a drawback.
    For clarity, neither piece would negate damage, merely reduce it. And chances are a helmet won't do much against a Long ammo round to the head at close range.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flexible Looting

Flexible Looting of Hunters corpses, where it gives you the option to replenish your ammo, spent consumable/tool, or money. It doesnt say how much of whatever category you choose until you claim it. Once you do claim one, you cannot loot anything more from that Hunter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A WHOLE NEW BOUNTY CONSEPT - INSANELY CREATIVE IDEAS

Whole New Bounty Consept!

So let me first introduce current consept and a new consept in this order:
    1. What is the current Bounty System - Pros/Cons
    2. New Bounty Consept - How it works - Pros/Cons
    3. How it would make the game even better

Current Bounty system is that you find boss after finding three clues or finding it randomly right away after starting the game. Maybe you heard the spider screaming in a house while you were walking on the road or maybe butcher was killed by the other player(s) during first 5 minutes of the game.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ADAD in the main game after 3.0

You can still ADAD and dodge bullets just as easely as before, your new inertia system doesn't do a **** thing to adress the issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Balancing

The matchmaking system needs to be balanced on a fair fight like the K/D and leveling system if you're around the same K/D and level it's much more balanced and i know it's a game where there is suppose to be a challange but it's not fun if you spawn and someone that's much better then you insta headshots you there is just no fun in that!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fair matchmaking system

I once again died to a high level hunter (99) from a bullet to the head and I had no idea where he was. I am level 40. Almost all of my leveling came from killing zombies, not hunters. If I came across a hunter with a similar level who obtained their level by killing other hunters instead of zombies, I'd be screwed. I'd like to see a leveling system that uses K/D ratios from hunter to hunter encounters. Mine is about .7. If I was matched with hunters with similar K/D ratios, I think I'd enjoy the game a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. we can't play

30 min team is expected to set up

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)