Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Teams with only one Hunter

It would be great if there would be a selection, that all teams have only one Hunter. When i play alone (Single), i dont want to meet only 2 player teams. These have no problems to kill alone Hunters.
    In this selection we could choose if we play against 2 Player Teams or only 1 Player Teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do Not Add Weapon Scopes To The Game

I see you guys are trying to add "Weapon scopes, with long, medium, and short-range". Please don't! Its gonna take away what makes Hunt: The Showdown, its own game and turn it into another generic shooter.

397 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

85 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While the topic states “Do not add”, I wanted to give it a status update given that they have now been introduced into the game.

We are still taking on board any feedback so please feel free to post further suggestions as we progress through Early Access. Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make sure that everything is balanced correctly so please keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks.

3. Spectate Mode upon Death

If you are playing with a partner and you are completely dead (not able to be picked up) then it would be nice if we could spectate from our partners perspective for the remainder of their match if we want.

1,290 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

124 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Like we stated in the last status update – game update 2.1 now has a spectator mode to allow you to watch your partner when you are down or dead. We will continue to make improvements and refinements to the system over time.

Thanks for all the feedback.

4. Looting

Be able to loot players for some small portion of what the player that died had left, for example ammo, dynamite, medic kit charges or even weapons to sell or something of sorts.

1,156 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

139 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please indicate the causes of death.

I had no idea how I died in the first two tries in this game. Once while I was walking in a pond, the other while picking up ammo. Both at my full HP. If death is a permanent effect, at least you should indicate the cause of death, so that at least I'd know what I did wrong.

869 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Solo player reward

Because duos have such an advantage with what they gain from going together (double XP and bounty and someone to watch your back), maybe an option to at least double the price of just the bounty from doing a solo match and getting out with a bounty.

619 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As you may have notice by now, we have made some changes to the rewards that are received by Solo players with Content update 1. The full details can be found in the patch notes: here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/594650/announcements/detail/3132695348553442460

Thanks for all your feedback. should you have any other suggestions, please feel free to create a new topic. We’d love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks.

7. 87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something that is already in the game. Currently, you need to move around in deep water (waist deep, not shallow water) for a few meters in order to put out the flames. Please be aware that you have to walk around and turning in a circle will not put out the flames.

8. Test server

Make a test server. Where you can test the updates before adding them to the actual game, would be nice

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. server region selection

add a server region selector (NA, EU, etc.) in the menu to quickly switch regions without restarting the game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base