Let’s hear your ideas:

Also add good anticheat for this. I can image how those script kiddos start making cheats for this too.

Anticheat

482 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gh0stSnipu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Comments are closed
  • PontikkaPossu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I met a few cheaters already. I even have video material, but it's useless as long as we don't know who they were

• Scrizzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Could anyone help me with any information about the problem I'm having. I was wondering if anyone had the same problems as me When it came to the Anticheat system within the game? Believe me when I say I love having it and am not saying get rid of it by 0 means.
    I have a 1060 Max Q Dell Inspirion Laptop and play this game on LOW settings with an average FPS of 70. I just stated gaming on PC in December. I have never cheated and will never cheat while playing any game. However, once in awhile I have this issue where the game starts to lag up and the anticheat system registers me as a "cheater?"
    I have now lost 4 characters to this problem and believe that is my system and not the games anticheat system? Any Ideas?

• d10sk0ur01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's already there, and it's working. I count more on people respect.

Maybe they can do a cheat free area\servers where people can play freely with cheats.
    Also like this Devs can check these players and learn from that is being used.

The area needs to work differently. Just like a shooting range Play ground. Where people can go shooting and so on and never die. They just die if they disconnect.

THis would be an amazing way to disincentive that kind of gaming.
    No scores, no points, just free gunning ... just on a few servers.

• Fatalon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easy AntiCheat isn't half bad system, they just need to monitor the normal game behaviour and set rules according before it becomes efficient. The thing is, no anti-cheat is perfect since the amount of different cheats and hacks is near limitless, but if there emerges a downloadable cheat which goes viral, it will get patched in a week. That's the good part of using 3rd party AC.

• Scrizzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've already lost 2 characters from this anti-cheat system. I got the message, kicked out of match, and my level 16 character was killed off? This is ********? Has that happened to everyone else here?

• JNils commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5 matches in a row (maps with 2 contracts), they just rush over the boss or a resupply point, and start shooting around. 4/5 times were solo player.

• MrH86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cheating completely killed PUBG for me, the devs let them run rampant and it ruined a game I loved and put over 350 hours into. I'm hoping Crytek are a little more competent.

• CalibratedTerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE do this
    just imagine you get into a game with a hunter you really like
    the game starts
    5 seconds in you get killed by an aimbot
    people will not like this game if it has a bunch of that

• voodoocola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets hope they implement a strong anti cheat and leave nonsense like ingame lootchests and stuff away so less ppl want to cheat then since you cant earn money from selling Skins and stuff.

• Innovizion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cheating will be the death of a great game as we have seen with so many others and this one really has a chance to shine if you can keep the cheaters locked down

• Schwall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best anticheat system is not having in game goods able to be sold for real world money.

• nmbrg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, they are using easy anticheat.
    so my recommendation is to use something better.
    and make it auto-install at first run.
    now i had to install easy anticheat from steam, and reboot computer. before the game would start.

Feedback and Knowledge Base