Let’s hear your ideas:

Gators

'Gators... just... Alligators. They need to exist, and be a threat in the water.

131 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LoftySmalls shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • p47hfind3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Alligators should replace Water Devils. If anything, it would make waters even more deadly, as Gators should be much more difficult to spot....maybe the occasional hissing if a player gets too close.

• PerfectSavage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why they didn't add gators. It's the perfect water enemy for the setting. I'll even settle for some kind of zombie/infected gators. This waterdevil thing just doesn't seem to fit and it's not really that scary, just annoying.

• Coekie92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gators would be way cooler then this water devil. I love that they added a grunt/monster in the water, but this squid thingy model doesn't make much sense to me.

• SupaFlea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next Boss, Demon Gator that walk on 2 legs and 4. Weakness: Bobby Boucheh's Momma.

• Norby123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been saying this for a while... Alligators would be waaay cooler than this water devil thingy. Also would make more sense too.

alligators > water devil

• [TUCC]Scooter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A water monster is a good idea, but I expected a large monster like an alligator, it's unrealistic to hit small animals such as snakes or water devils with a gun.

• GunNYHIGHway75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion that´s a great Idea.
    A lot of Animals livin in the Swamp. Crocodiles, Nutrias, Bears and even Puma´s. Oo
    I think that gives an extra adrenaline rush for every Hunter! (-;

Feedback and Knowledge Base