Let’s hear your ideas:

Make hunter bodies float

I can't tell you how much loot I've lost out on because the body sank into swamp water and I can't locate it.

156 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NaturalViolence shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MD_Whooves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just an idea for general corpse visibility, what if flies gathered around them after a bit, so they'd be easier to spot in tall grass, too?

• Rocco027 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I kill a Hunter in the water and the body just disappeared. Hard or impossible to find the body to get the money or loot, because it is invisible, even if I know exactly the position where he fall down and/or if the water level is very low!

• Crimms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have the hunters ragdoll and float down stream. That would get me off.

• Norby123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Federals the bodies don't have to be ragdolls. Right now there is an "anchor point" on the dead body model, and this anchor point gets the model placed on suitable objects (ground, floor, stairs, etc.). All they have to do is set the water plane to be a suitable object, so the dead body model will be placed (or forced to be placed) there, instead on the ground below it. It'll be a static floating, but it's not any weirder than currently having dead hunters raising their legs into the air when killed on stairs or sloped roofs.

(But on the other hand I'm also a fan of ragdolls!)

• Federals commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For this they need Ragdoll mechanichs and If they add ragdoll mechanics to dead hunters well you won't be happy to see outcome...

Feedback and Knowledge Base