Let’s hear your ideas:

SMOKE GRENADE'S

We need some form of smoke grenade, it will be useful for example: a friendly hunter died out in the open and you need to revive him you can throw a smoke to get cower also if you need to retreat from a fight you can also use the smoke to try and get away. A friend of mine also talked about the smoke being able to choke out fire like when a hunter is down and burning, either way some form of smoke grenade will be a good edition to the game.

39 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DalmoreEllie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hammerbelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea of adding smoke grenades. Choking the fire with it sounds stupid though.

• kozferatu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe even have a special smoke grenade that has some effect on zombies - they won't enter the smoke and if inside, will run out. More expensive than a regular grenade because of the various herbs used by the voodoo gunsmiths.

• kisbiflos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see a reason why smoke grenades should not be in the game.

There could be 2 types.

1. Creates a small size (4m diameter) cloud of smoke under 1 second. (something like CS GO)

2. Creates a large smoke cloud (12-15m diameter) but takes a longer time and then lasts longer than small smoke grenade. (like in Rising Storm 2 Vietnam)

Smoke grenades are prefectly fine in that era and setting imo. After all you can easily make some using some saltpeter and sugar, both of which are household items in a rural area like that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base