Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hunt Showdown and how to make it better.

Played 300h, about 1000 kills with a 1.85K/D, ran the gauntlet almost a hundred times and countless grand slam.

1- When there is no more players in the server because you either killed everyone or they left, make the banishment instant, there's no point waiting around when there's nobody else to fight. Let us extract asap to get into a new game with people.

2- Don't make cooked explosives or bullets shot disappear when you get killed. How many times did you kill a hunter who was cooking an explosive before he had the chance to throw it and it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Black powder weapons

Black powder would have been common lower cost weapons in the late 19th century. Implementing black powder rifles and or revolvers could be an interesting way of adding powerful low-cost weapons. For example: a Springfield musket which could do great long range damage, but have a very long reload time and produce a big smoke cloud giving away the hunter's position. Revolvers like a Colt dragoon or Navy/Army could also be interesting as low cost alternatives to higher damage pistols at the cost of slower reloads and smoke.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Throwable Bottles

Empty glass bottles can be found around the map and can be thrown to cause a noise distraction.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get stuck in bear trap. Add struggle animation to break free.

Bear traps grab you in place and have to press a series of keys in a certain rhythm to break free. Adds a strategic opportunity to use bear traps for ****** or slow down pursuer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a slowing debuff to bounty carriers

Bounty carriers should have a slowing debuff so that other hunters are able to catch up, resulting in more interesting gameplay.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Armor Equipment

The ability to equip armor to your hunter via the tool section. However, the helmet and breastplate should be separate, adding a dynamic of how much protection you want vs your situational flexibility. Having the breastplate make a lot of noise when you move would also be a drawback.
    For clarity, neither piece would negate damage, merely reduce it. And chances are a helmet won't do much against a Long ammo round to the head at close range.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to click again to fire after setting a Bear Trap

I found myself instinctively clicking and holding the left mouse button to set a Bear Trap on several occasions during my early games, because setting Bear Traps is generally a timely process and it feels more intuitive to me, and firing with my gun consecutively because there is currently no need to click again to fire the equipped weapon. I still now have to remind myself that this is a single click action to avoid that frustrating situation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Perk: Hasty Reload

This perk lets you reload faster if you double-tap the [R] key. However, this scramble means you lose 1 ammunition every time you use it, as your Hunter drops the bullets in his haste. This is cancelled by the Bullet Grubber perk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't let players see boss location on map unless they have collected all clues

Players should collect 'ALL' clues before boss lair is visible.

If a boss is banished, don't kill off the other clues. Make other players work harder by making them find the remaining clues first before they get the boss location.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ADD SURVIVAL MODE

(sorry for my english before)
    So, 2 of my friends stop playing this game coz they say its getting boring, so i want gave an idea about add survival mode in HUNT, its like any survival mode in other game, but i'm sure this is make the game more exciting

-there is some new area for the match
    -up to 4 hunter (co-op)
    -has many wave (10 or 20)
    -at the end of the wave, the hunter must fight the boss, then banish it like normal game, but while the hunter wait for banish, the horde of monster will try…

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Blood/Gore to enhance the games grit factor.

I know there are other posts suggesting more blood and gore. I would just like to add the same principle but towards killing enemy hunters especially. There is a good amount of gore and dismemberment when killing monsters which greatly enhances the immersion of the hunt, however, when an enemy hunter is killed they flop to the ground and turn to stone like they have been paralyzed or something. It would be a nice addition if enemy hunters that have been killed receive the same treatment as the monsters. Such as the ragdoll effect and the gore/dismemberment as this would…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Disconect!!!

Disconect, Chrash, Disconect the hole day !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Disable PvP option, difficulty scaling

I would like to be able to learn the game without a player killing me. It's bad enough that there are areas on the solo map that are overloaded with grunts, bee-ladies, armored guys, dogs,etc but I also have to contend with a player killing me. I should be able to learn the game without having to be frustrated by a more experienced player killing me. Also consider scaling back the number of creatures for beginners. I have never used a keyboard/mouse combo to play a game, so just trying to make that work is challenging than add in the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. match ranking system

i have just played 5 times with more than 80 rank today and im 30 so you tell me how can i kill 2 guys with nitro express,mosin nagant and dolch when i have a simple romerro or winfield and officer?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add bullet proof cover

so far I've been shot behind all kinds of cover including brick walls in basements, stairs, metal sheets and trees.

How about adding some actual bullet proof cover so players with the improved dark vision can't just rush and shoot every orange spot they see and get kills?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inconsistent bleeding (shotguns)

After 2.5 I think it startled to happen. Bleeding is very much a random thing now. Half of the time shotguns do not apply bleeding.

Please address this issue

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increase sound of grenade and dynamite sticks

8/10 times I die to either of these things I didn't even know one was thrown. There is no animated object, no sound of something landing and no burning fuse noise in the case of dynamite. There needs to be way better ability to hear throwables being chucked at you or near you

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Clues Great Again

Now, we all have been in a game where the banish starts within the first five minutes and you haven't even gotten a chance to find all the clues yet. Also, the bosses are real weaklings so they basically get insta-gibbed as soon as they are found.

I have an idea on how to fix this that isn't the "Make it so the boss can't be found" thing. It is similar though.

The Boss will have three different difficulties depending on how many clues you found.
    0 Clue: He is basically indestructible to you. Fight him only if you have…

127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Slow down the spider's movement

Seriously, its annoying and everyone ****** about it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The new map is amazing, but I still have a major complaint, the **** Hounds.

There are way too many **** hounds at every turn on this map and not enough of other A.I.. The only way to be safe in a fight now is to pre set up in a site and kill everything and just camp and wait. Other wise, every time I try and engage on someone, **** hounds come after me that were nearby in every site and field. I lost a team fight because we started shooting at someone and 4 minutes into the fight, 6 **** hounds showed up and killed my friend and I while the campers were…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base