Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Balancing

The matchmaking system needs to be balanced on a fair fight like the K/D and leveling system if you're around the same K/D and level it's much more balanced and i know it's a game where there is suppose to be a challange but it's not fun if you spawn and someone that's much better then you insta headshots you there is just no fun in that!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Matchmaking Suggestion

Some of us here do not like to play with or against broken higher tier weapons. My friend and I had so much fun playing against hunters with the default weapons. The moment we hit 34, what used to be a 50 damage winfield got replaced with a 100+ damage bolt action or an instant kill shotgun. Add an option to queue into games that only have tier 1 low level weapons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Forming a Pact/Hiring Players??

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: The Pact System.

What if, instead of wasting all the time you just spent creeping around the map looking for the boss just to get your stuff jacked, you form a Pact with another group/solo.

Imagine this: You and your friend just banished the boss and it's time to make your escape with that sweet loot. However, you know good and well there's another group or two outside waiting for you to poke your heads out. You and your teammate make the call to Negotiate. During Negotiation, if another group/solo accepts, you can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix the spawning behavior of zombies

Way to often the zombies spawn right in front of you, making it impossible to evade or kill them stealthy. Especially annoying when Hellhounds spawn while you already are in their aggro range.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Controllersupport please

Nice Game but i miss Controllersupport.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Killcam, and "Replay"/Heatmap feature

Hunt is really intense, sometimes you escape with the bounty hearing teams killing themselves in the distance over the chance of killing you... but you never know what happend really, your just out. Sometimes I am really curious where people went and all. Can we have a "replay" like features that shows the map and all players moving as dots (toggle paths) you can fast-forward through ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Combination Weapons in HS?

I already placed a suggestion under the appropriate thread, but I just wanted to see what other people thought.
    A Combination Gun is a twin-barreled rifle, capable of holding and firing two types of ammunition. IRL, this is most commonly used by hunters who need the flexibility to shift between what game they hunt while owning only one rifle. It's also popular with survivalists.
    A good example of a Combination Gun would be the German Drilling, as seen in BFV. That particular gun was manufactured in the mid 20th century by the Luftwaffe, however, so it wouldn't fit the time…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SCOUT HIVES

So its a throw able jar filled with fire flies called scout flies, it works the same as a HIVE BOMB but instead of dealing damage it will attach itself to a player making them more visible (especially at night) and will continuous to track him for a short time until the flies disperse or if the player is killed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quickdraw Perk

With this perk, any "Small" class weapon or tool can be drawn more quickly. (Machete and Saber included). Since normal switch/swap is about 1 (Mississippi) second, this Perk would probably knock it down to maybe .75 (Mississi-)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make the game better, on every aspect...

Like seriously, this is bad. Get outside help or something if you need to, I suggest tripwire. They could teach a thing or 2.
    Because right now, its pretty infuriating when bullets don't register, on a STANDING STILL HUNTER about 10 feet away from you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello. I'm ****** off cause of the 3.0 update, headshoots are not killing with winfield and veterli at 100m ??????????

Too many bugs on the old and new map, i can't play anymore, i m a old player on your game but, movement bugs fps drops servers drops will stop me to play anymore, please fix!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to surrender.

Your colleagues killed and you do not want to lose your lvl50 hunter?

Possibility to shout, "I surrender." Furthermore, the possibility to drop weapons, money, ammunition.

Option A: The enemy can kill you or let you be. It's up to him. If he does not care for you.

Option B: Perform the "surender" command. You will lose all weapons, money, ammunition, and exp. (Just what you had in the current hunt). And all the health bars. Except one.
    You disconnect from the game but you will have to get to the extraction location yourself. Only with a knife and one…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. crashing

the game crashesh and the rules are terrible.when i go in and i crash in 20 seconds my hunter dies but when i go in and i play about 20 min and i kill so many hunters and so many monsters then i crash game save my hunter !!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Monster spawning to prevent camping

A lot of players camp the monster or other locations to get hunter kills. There should be some in-universe issue with camping in a monster-filled land.

One idea is for monsters to spawn against the player at some point, or for bosses that can move around the map and attack camping players. It's too easy to just do nothing but camp and it ruins the immersion of a monster hunting experience for the only threat to be snipers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix: Map exit next to Boss Spawn

Easy script fix (IF) Fix the condition of the "Map Exit location"... If the Boss spawns less than "Xx" meters from nearest "map exit" Then move "Map exit to next location" or "other location"...

This would save you from playing 4 minutes matches and back to menu..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Game Growing Bundle & Fixes

1. Add woman hunters-Attracts more players
    2. If (1)Make some traits gender based
    3. Keybind auto-run. Hunting is the game and should be easy and optimized.
    4. Party invite stays after game if friends. If I only can play with one friend Don't make me invite him all the time.
    5. Three-squad atleast. Duo is alienating alot of players to join the fun. This means 15-players on map (good change).
    6. If (5) add knockdown bleed (slow). Speed based on squad size.
    7. Squad skills/talents are ok. Example: "inspiring nature:+x % to aimspeed, if alone -x&y spred.
    8." go here"…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lone Wolf Specator

I would like to be able to spectate after being killed as a Lone Wolf. I want to see if the guy who killed me makes it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ADAD in the main game after 3.0

You can still ADAD and dodge bullets just as easely as before, your new inertia system doesn't do a **** thing to adress the issue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. what about a ,,soul traveling''

what about a ,,soul traveling'' mechanic in dark sight, you can leave your body and explore the world as soul arround you, (body still can get killed ofc), other hunters can see you in dark sight and maybe with a special abilty or ritual banish your soul and earn bonus g/exp. the idea behind this whole thing is - in a dynamic duo 1 can sneak arround and 1 can search the enemy in a very aggressive way but can't dmg them and can get killed very easy while he is in this mode cause he can't move during.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Slowdown when taking damage

Shot a guy in the gut with long ammo, Mosin-Nagant, from point blank range. Dude didn't even flinch, just kept coming.

This is a development area.
    Additionally would suggest a Nah-that-was-nothing trate to be added to the game for such Terminator mode.

BR

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base