Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Automatic weapons (dolch, avtomat) JAM

Some ideas about jamming have already been proposed but are not on a specific type of weapons.

A good way to balance some, in my opinion, overpowered weapons, would be to add a jam mechanic only affecting automatic weapons like avtomat or dolch and maybe on the other pistols for those with fanning too.

This way no need to tamper with the number of bullets you can carry, idea that doesn't make a lot of sense.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reconsider ammo nerf rollback

The ammo nerf did not give the positive change it was expected to bring.

Remove the ammo nerf or re-think it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Minor Contracts

Essentially smaller things that you can take, like "20 Hives" or "10 Armored" kills. At the moment it feels like there's no real reason to give up on a bounty, so I kinda want to give like an alternative reason to extract, a thought like "That's a team of two with boosted darksight and full gear, I don't want to tango with them." But still be able to make some cash.

I'm not saying rewarding cowardice, because a full bounty PLUS a minor contract is still more money, its just that currently there is very little reason to fight common…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Manual Reloading

What do you mean "Manual Reloading"? (TLDR at bottom)

Manual Reloading is where the player has full control of the gun in their hands. They have to actually learn how to prepare the weapon realistically by manually opening the chamber, removing spent bullets, inserting new ones into the magazine, closing the chamber and priming the action. How complicated this sequence is will vary between guns, and is flexible based on player feedback and developer input.
    An example control scheme could be: R: toggle action open/closed, (bullets auto eject) E: insert rounds (can't interact while reloading), F: prime/**** hammer between shots. …

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Zoomless Iron Sight Nitro

Description is in the title. Weapon: Nitro Variant: Iron sights with no zoom.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reward Bonus XP for Extracting with Dark Sight Boost Remaining

The introduction of Dark Sight Boost has removed much of the challenge when trying to extract with the bounty. Sure, it's only 10 seconds worth - but use it wisely and you'll almost always extract safely.

I'd like to propose the idea that we are rewarded with bonus XP for exracting with Dark Sight Boost remaining.

If we haven't touched Dark Sight Boost, then we should get a rather juicy bonus whereas having used almost all of it - you only get a small bonus.

Doing it this way, it's up to us to choose if and when we want…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Looted guns assigned to hunter, not collection

If you loot a gun, it's permanently assigned to that hunter. It prevents players from extracting after one kill to JUST to build collections or arsenals to be used for all hunters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ground hunter screams of pain and begs teammate to come help him as long as he is not completely dead

In the same way that a sharpshooter wounds a soldier and lets him scream pain to undermine the morale of his squad.

He could finish it but it would be less effective ;)

He could alternate the phases, for example sometimes calling his mother or praying, murmuring and screaming ...

Of course, howling could attract other enemies.

I already imagine the effect it would have on a player who wants to abandon his teammate to his sad fate and who hears off that kind of thing ... epic.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Changing between Scope and Iron sight

Adding the feature to scoped weapons to change between scopes and Ironsight. Making those kind of weapons more expensive ofc but it would make the scoped variantes more popular.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prestiging

A sort of gift for prestiging, whether a permanent trait, weapon, skin, give us more reasons to prestige other than a title(red diamond with number of prestiges)

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feedback: Update 3.0 Melee

I would like to address one of my concerns about the melee combat. I am not sure if this is intentional or a bug. But let's see what it is first.

Melee weapons have different reaches. Which is fine. But some of the weapons have such a low reach, that one can often miss unless you're physically hugging your opponent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EgoWaus-Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlFLmlg6RJM

Hitting opponents sometimes feels more difficult than it should be (2nd video). During the gameplay, it felt like I was aiming at the head and the reach just wasn't enough. Watching the replay in slow motion discovers that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BIG MISTAKES OVER AND OVER

this doesnt make any sense!!!! auto mosin now have only 15 bullets. dolch has only 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! upper has 6 spares.ck has 5 ..... isnt there anything left to nerf ????????? can u imagine that u pay 1500 dollars for an auto mosin and only 15 bullets ??? it means u pay 100 dollar for every bullet. thats alright. what about the dolch ??? that much price for a side arm and u have only 10 bullets ????? why dont they just simply erase the ******** guns from the list ???? u want to make people to use other guns…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Meathead Needs To Be Changed

Rework or reevaluate the headless leech big boy zombie's role in the game.
    Currently, it serves no purpose outside of some extra farm or the very rare chance that it's sitting on top of the clue, blocking you from getting it.
    Compare this to any other zombie in the game - they regularly intervene in fights when within range and fighting near Hives and Hellhounds is extremely deadly or fight changing. Even regular zombies and armored, when within sprinting range, can completely disrupt and change the tide. I'd recommend a redesign so that they cover at least 4x the ground…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make clues a more relevant objective.

Maybe the clues (the model) can only appear in the game if they are active. i have seen some times, i was walking thro the map and spot clues who was not able to in this match. This confuses, it makes me think, "hey maybe there is another player in this match?" or "im getting closer of an enemy hunter ?".

And i maybe adding a benefit of "true sight" like when you get a bounty from one boss, maybe 2 seconds or 3 seconds (not stackable), after taking one clue. This should add hurry to takes the clues, making…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lone Wolf Specator

I would like to be able to spectate after being killed as a Lone Wolf. I want to see if the guy who killed me makes it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dynamite sound problem

dynamite sounds are not heard on our side, only a small burning sound is coming. man can not understand the sound from.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Idea for new consumables - Trip wire explosive / Water bomb etc

1 : Flesh chunk - Throw in direction of enemy to summon zombies & dogs etc
    2 : Smoke grenade - purpose obvious
    3 : Water bomb - Extinguish fire & burning partner from distance
    4 : Trip wire explosive - lay in wait for the enemy

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUGGY LOOTING

Ok there is a problem looting and reviving. Im dropping weapons when I'm trying to revive. Then I had to run back and get my weapon because I didn't even realize I dropped it, then I get killed trying to wait out the timer to pick it up off the ground.
    solution: picking up weapon on a different key. In my last game the dropped weapons created this loud noise. So loud it drowned out any movement sounds of enemy players.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base