Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Medkits and Medstations are too OP (3.0 problem)

Since 3.0 Medkits and Medstations do not only heal 1 and 2 healthbars (Medkits also 2 bars with Doctor), but 50 HP and 100 HP (Medkit 100 HP with Doctor) all the time. I think it was perfectly balanced before 3.0. You always had to wait for your latest bar to fully heal up, before you could effectively use your Medkit, which lead to some diversity between the Medkit and the vitality shots. And it always depended on your health situation, so you had to make tactical decisions, like "do i really want to use a Medkit charge for only…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Flexible Looting

Flexible Looting of Hunters corpses, where it gives you the option to replenish your ammo, spent consumable/tool, or money. It doesnt say how much of whatever category you choose until you claim it. Once you do claim one, you cannot loot anything more from that Hunter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. we can't play

30 min team is expected to set up

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. oynayamıyoruz

yaa 30 dk takım kurması bekleniyor

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ADAD from 3.0, barely noticeable.

There's barely a difference in the movement of the characters, still easy AF to dodge bullets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Aiming the game back to hunting

It's great and stuff to implement PvP in a PvE situation where the PvE is based on your surrounding and the actuall monster you're trying to kill. On the other hand you are under constant thread of other bounty hunters wanting that same monster.

I have seen many posts of people asking for experience point or loot reward when killing other players. In my opinion this is a wrong take on the game.

In my point of view the scenario of the game is that youare a bounty hunter that is hired to kill a beast. Your objective is to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Form alliance and Clans

Would be great to form single game alliance with other hunters for multi-contract jobs or for very difficult bosses in the future.

Hunting Clans would be good for the wider community too

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Melee, how to make it more immersive.

So basically, folowing things are wrong about the melee yet.

Its not attractive yet coz theres no punch to it, screen shakes and physical feedback, the fighting should feel raw and tough, so u need to be able to grab your enemie, use him as shield, stab him in the face/body etc, pull him around and so on, there should be stealth options for that too!

also, if someon runs into u, u should be able to fall, both of u, also u should be able to kick ppl of ledges and roof tops.

the game need sto throw u…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improvements/Alternate ideas for Darksight Boost

We are creating this thread to gather all of the ideas, alternate suggestions and improvements for the Darksight Boost. This will allow us to gather all the feedback in one place, as well as get an idea on the numbers behind the suggestions.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please comment below.

239 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

139 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove Darksight Boost

We are creating this topic as a way to gather all of the "Remove Darksight Boost" suggestions in one place. We will also be creating another topic based on merging "alternatives or improvements to Darksight boost" topics. This will allow us to collect all the feedback into one place making it much easier to review and get a better idea on the numbers behind the suggestions.

This can also be used as an alternative to there not being a down or "no" vote option on other suggestions.

If you want to add your feedback, please comment below.

236 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

99 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3, 4 and 5 player team game modes

Special game modes for 3, 4 and 5 player teams could really increase the fun and tension. Obviously, the boss monsters such as the Butcher and Spider would have to be buffed (or killing them would be way too easy). But the challenge of a 5v5, or 4v4v4 or 3v3v3v3 could make for some really interesting emergent gameplay, and would attract a new set of fans who wouldn't just want to stick to the 'duo' mode.

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 143 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Weapon draw speed

Simple idea that would also help with balancing.

Add a stat for weapons that governs the speed it takes to draw a weapon. Large bulky weapons would have a very long stow/Draw time and weapons like derringers would be extremely fast.

Eventually you could add traits that make drawing certain weapons faster. Gunslinger for faster drawing of pistols, for example.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make hunter bodies float

I can't tell you how much loot I've lost out on because the body sank into swamp water and I can't locate it.

156 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Killcam and replay for a better report Option!

I think its important to have the option to watch a replay after a game. After you was killed, there is the option to report a player. But how should i know if the other player is cheating when its not possoble to see how he is playing. Did he really can see me through a hole or is he wallhacking? Only things we know if we can watch a replay or have a Killcam.
    Make Hunt greats again!

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gators

'Gators... just... Alligators. They need to exist, and be a threat in the water.

152 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Black powder weapons

Black powder would have been common lower cost weapons in the late 19th century. Implementing black powder rifles and or revolvers could be an interesting way of adding powerful low-cost weapons. For example: a Springfield musket which could do great long range damage, but have a very long reload time and produce a big smoke cloud giving away the hunter's position. Revolvers like a Colt dragoon or Navy/Army could also be interesting as low cost alternatives to higher damage pistols at the cost of slower reloads and smoke.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Teamkilling needs consequences

Team killing needs to be punished more rigorously - I have been team killed by (steam profile name) "A Very Silly Zeitsev" aka "IMRIR" aka "Animal Mother" in every match I have been paired with him. He then revives me for the experience and kills me again. He is doing all of this while spewing antisemitic and racist vulgar language. If you care about this community at all you need to solve the report a player and team kill issue where you truly take action there is a great amount of nice people playing this game but toxic hateful people…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. keep team mate unless you leave team

Why do we have to keep inviting player to team for every match?

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base