Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trophy Room

Trophy room of the diffrent monsters you ve killed. Not really their to change gameplay more as a feel good thing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Revamping the traits

Having played this since closed alpha release, i feel the traits are somewhat underwhelming. At level 60, i can win 1 game with a hunter and instantly buy most of the in game traits.

My suggestion:

Make the traits more powerful, with possible negatives to balance out. Also, think about adding a cap on how many you can have per hunter and let them be switchable.

For example , you could specialize hunters to be medics, or be super fast, or be accurate. The fast hunter could have slightly less accuracy, or the more precise hunter could be slightly slower…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gunshots need to be more prominent

I was first downed today and then killed by a played through a window but both times I did not hear anything, I just dropped. I think gunshot sounds should be heard more and the sound of a shot hitting you should be there, similar to PUBG.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Map scaling

Could be fun to be able to choose the server type we want to play in.

6 players (small maps) duos only
    10 players (medium maps)
    20 players (large map)

This could also be changed on the fly by the server if there isn’t enough players for a type of map.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Monsters, new map and some hardcore ideas.

I studied mythological creatures in past (my hobby) and for your map (swap of Louisiana) I think suits some Witch (something like Baba Yaga), mud monster, Voodoo Wizard maybe Necromancer (but Necromancer suit every where.)

Second map could be in the forest of Romania. With some castle or just small fort or ruins of castle, I know you said it is from Louisiana but we could say we traveled to hunt more difficult monsters (when I see my favorite movie Dracula 1992 - if you think hunters do not suits, just watch it). This forest would be dense so it…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What counts as Hunter Kills?

It seems that currently you do not obtain xp for killing hunters if they die from bleeding out or if you kill them with a barrel explosion. It would be nice to get xp for causing a kill other than a direct shot.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Equipment/Tools Idea: Tough Fabrics Lining

Description: Tough fabrics as woven into the hunter's shirt/vest. Reduces gunshot damage (except maybe against bolts and arrows) received. Consumes 1 equipment/tools slot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Equipment idea: Light Metallic Plating

Description: Light metallic plates as inserted into the vest/shirt of a hunter. Reduces melee damage (maybe as well arrow and bolt damage) upon received by the hunter. Consumes 1 equipment slot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Equipment idea: Asbestos Lining

Description: Asbestos lining as can be woven into the player's shirt/vest. This makes the fire to burn the player at a slower rate upon being on fire. Consumes 1 equipment slot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ranked Play Idea

I'm sure you all have something in store but would love a formal ranked tier system for more competitive players.

Example idea:
    You can queue for ranked or regular and you have two different bloodline progressions on both playlists. In ranked play after you hit max bloodline level you MUST prestige to continue progressing (or regressing) your rank. Never seen a mechanic like this but I feel like it would add incredible depth to a ranked play system because you would have to compete when you're under geared just as much as when you're over geared. It would force you…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make characters more fluid

As you can see in the game, the characters don't move like in real life.They look very unrealistic

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. lootboxes

Yes. we need lootboxes in the game. it is just awesome.
    the items is saved even if the hunter dies, but only fits a spesific hunter.
    item example:
    - weapon skins
    - era skins
    - voices
    - emotes
    etc...etc....

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Greater rewards for player success

There feels like a lack of satisfaction when completing what seem to be quite big milestones. For example, when you kill a boss there aren't any significant guaranteed immediate rewards. More significant rewards like new weapons, upgrades or something similar would be great for completing the three main parts of a map. The killing of a boss, the banishing of a boss and then the escape.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Training camp / social place

It would be small map where hunters could search for collegues for duo (maybe in the some *** :D ) and outside would be some classic shooting area so the players could try all guns (even from higher level) and choose which ones suit to his/her style and main reason get to know how aim with different guns. I already notice with some guns I have to aim lower and some precisely.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a pregame lobby where we can adjust our load outs before loading into the map

Note:
    This idea is based on if they add a queue system where it randomizes Boss and Time of Day.

Idea:
    After you queue and a map-time/boss are chosen, there should be a 30 second to a minute countdown that allows you to adjust your load before loading in.

This allows the players to adjust their load out to something that would best suit the situation.

Example:
    A player queued into a Butcher (night map) can change to their shotgun, flash light and fusees.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just realised that one of the mechanics is completely out of use. 2 hours of dev's stream and a lot of developement time wasted.

I was thinking that oneshoting zombies sucks and then it hit me. Because everyone stabs the zombies in the head to guarantee a kill the whole mechanic of ripping zombies limbs off like arms to disarm them and legs to slow them down is not viable. I hope that if it's gonna stay that way, at least in the nightmare mode we are going to have to deal with some zombies with crazy high health bars.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Should be able to pick up ejected shell for Specter and co

I should be able to pick up the ejected shell for the Mosin Nagant and Specter and all other weapons with the same mechanic

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. revive option

with this game being half based on pvp and the other pve I believe this game should rate a revive option, it would force teams to not only try not to get killed but in the case of having a teammate get downed, the other player would have to make quick decisions on how to tactically get their teammate back in the fight without getting them both killed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. move/pick up body in case he down or dc

Hey! So i just got an idea, it would ne awesome to have possibility to move , pick up body and move. for example , your teammate down or dc , you are taking him to safe place and reviving. or if he got dc on a way to escape point. you can pick hes body and bring to escape. in any case , i think possibility move body would be great! of course you would be not able to use 2 hand weapon and you would be slower. thank let me know what you think

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base