Gameplay

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about gameplay, from modes to weapons to balancing.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Signal rifle with craftable variants, flare gun and consumables.

I was reading the forum today and bumped into a post of a guy that really wanted for flares and signal communication to be in game and wondered if it could work. What you could do with it is to alarm your friend when there's danger or that he located a clue (voice chat is not an option for everyone, and many players shuffled into your team with matchmaking refuse to talk or can't).

While thinking out loud I got a pretty good grasp of what could work out and what could not. Then I also remembered that there is…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The option to bind one key to more than one function

Would be nice to be able to bind 1 key to more than 1 option. I use the razer orbweaver and if i try to rebind sprint, it makes remapping a total pain to aim/ads/sprint

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wall and shooting glitches?

I've been getting stuck inside walls, and have to run all the way back to where I first touched the wall in order to be able to come off of it. It makes me stick to the wall, and I cannot get off.

Also, shooting when there's any branches or such materials in your field of view while ADS makes the bullet hit right in front of you.
    Loving the game, aside from that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Romero Hatchet Handcannon Alt Attack

So the Romero Hatchet is one of my favorite weapons, and I was thinking that a cool alt attack for it. Lets say you charge the melee attack up, if the attack doesn't instantly kill the monster, the blade gets stuck. You can then either pull the blade out OR pull the trigger on the shotgun for additional damage.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Faster speed

i would say that the sprinting speed needs to be increased, as if someone is starting the banishing like 3/5th of the map away you have pretty much no chance to get to it to stop them in time

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Only One escapes (first)

The idea is that, both you and your partner have to ge to the exit point, but only one can leave at first.

This will cause, obviously, for you to let the man with the bounty to leave first, second player must find another way out (first player can espectate how his partner struggles alone to escape)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Too easy get trace for the boss

I think it's too easy to get the traces for the final boss, and I thought why not put a lock before taking them and killing random monsters before you get it? then something else that does not fit is that people indeed all camping, as they enter into the combat area should make sure that once you enter the boss seeks them out and don't pretend like nothing put a time before they hunt and kill the most important thing, the first thing I said to put some sort of block for killing tot monsters before you get it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A rescue/retrieve mission mode could be cool

A new mission type were you have to rescue someone or retrieve an artifact could be nice

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Animations don't play at long distances.

Zombies slide on the water in T poses at the long ranges.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Medkit Balance

I think that the medkits may need a balance change. 5 charges seems like a lot. Having this amount of healing make PvP less of a threat. With 5 charges that restock every game you feel less of a risk to fight other players. I few changes that I think could be made are as follows.

1.Reduce charges to 3. From my experience a hunter has up to five health bars. Having 5 charges allows for you to heal full almost twice with large heal bars. it makes med around the map useless. With the items in the game you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cash for basic mobs.

Even if its just say $1 or $2 per grunt, basic mobs should give some minor cash. Right now if you lose a few matchs in a row your money just plummets, only getting money from finding on average 75 - 125 unless you get the bounty hurts when buying and equiping a hunter can cost that much or more

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PLAYER BOUNTY

Add a system that allows players to put a bounty out on people that have killed them. If that player is killed someone has to loot some trophy off them that if they extract with they get some xp and whatever the bounty was that was offered. That way even if you dont kill the and get the bounty from the main monster you can still leave with something that gets you xp and the money offered up by the other player.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. multiplayer and questing

i do not know how many there is intended in a group, but there should be optioned for more than just duo. also. more quests. and maybe players can be on different quests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Progression Hunters

I have an idea about hunter progression. When you get a hunter up to level XX something. you should be able to pay *** coins (you get *** coins each game) for a ressurection scroll something. Thias item is removed after the mach even if you do not use it. This scrolls saves you hunter if he dies.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New match

I was waiting for a game with another random guy who i got on team with. The problem was just that he didnt want to wait for the time it takes to find a match, which is fair. I just couldnt start a new one, because i was still assigned as his teammate. So i had to restart the game to play once more. (BTW Great game, love it).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Longer extraction times, you can dodge bullets for 10 seconds to get the win.

I think the extraction time should be more like 30 seconds to 60 seconds. Its to easy to get out in 10 seconds for the win. 10 seconds does not give the hunters enough time to get to you can kill you. If they do get to you, you can simple dodge bullets for 10 seconds at the extraction point to still get the win and they do not have much chance at killing you to get the artifact. Maybe even make it so that you cant extract in combat so you either kill them or they kill you or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Player Death Alert

I like the concept of not knowing how many players are left in a match, but I think that there should by a way to have a general idea of how many are left. So instead of a player counter, include a mechanic that sends out a boom or a noise where the player died, so everyone knows that someone died.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ironsights only

An option to only use Ironsights.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need more rewards

I feel like the game does a bad job at rewarding you. I don't feel that dopamine tingle in my head when I kill the boss or take out another team, but why is that?

First of all the game advertises itself with the perma death of your character. You die and your char is gone, which is true but it doesnt really mean anything, since you can just rebuy your gear with your new char. I dont feel tense at all about losing my character. None of the items that I wear are stuff that I have gathered through…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Call me bad but...

The game is a lot of fun. Just finished playing my fourth game, call me bad but... i lost all my hunters. Believe it or not I kind of got attached to one of them. If we plan on deleting the hunter, why not be able to recruit a hunter for currency?

Also, add female hunters perhaps?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base