Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hunting Tracks...

So, I know that sound is the crucial part of hunting players and the undead alike, but I think it would be really amazing if these enemies left temporary, hard to see, tracks behind. If nothing else, other hunters should leave temporary footprints: deep, highly visible ones if they're running. One of the big things about actual, real-life hunting is the ability to know what's in the area and what direction it was going in from the footprints left behind. Walking through mud, running through fields, and so forth leave visible, temporary tracks(broken branches, torn fabric)/footprints that can be noticed/followed.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ideas for cosmetics/prestige rewards

Carved stocks & engraved guns
    Raccoon hats, alligator skin hats
    Warpaint, animal skull/teeth fetishes
    Native american beads, feathers, bone necklaces
    Embroidered jackets and vests
    Unique knives, knuckles, swords, axes

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tier 0 hunter

The tier 0 hunter should always be purchasable. Make him the far left guy regardless of money or level.

Having him as a permanent option would let you play solo and pvp against everybody without feeling like you are wasting money.

It would let you start saving up well before your account was low on cash. This means you wouldn't be forced to change your playstyle to try and recover from being broke.

The game is bad when you have no money and need to just sneak around to get clues before leaving.

But you would never get to that…

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Insanity for Camping Hunters

For player who use to camper in the game ,for more time you camping start hear thing that dont exists like:
    footsteps,crows even shots .
    More time you camping more you hear and even see things that dont exists.
    This should solve the camping problem in game.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dont loose your hunter upon a disconnect!!!

If the Server disconnects you from the Client for whatever the fu ing reason you should KEEP your hunter!! He didnt fuc ing die, the sh t Server disconnected from the Client!!!!!!!!

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reload while sprinting should be a perk.

Far too often some one with a double barrel wants to get right close to take shots, misses then sprints off. And if youre one of the people using melee as your secondary guess what, you cant catch up to them. Theyll reload while sprinting turn around and shot gun you to the head. Either make reloading while sprinting a perk, or create a perk that allows you to charge with a melee faster and consumes all ur stamina. (kind of like the bayonette charge in battlefield 1)

No one sprints full speed in real life while handling bullets individually,

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Trait - Exorcist

Exorcist - 6 points - Speed up banishment by 25-50% by using darksight within proximity of the bounty's corpse. Potentially makes you visible to enemy's darksight while in use.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dead grunts, K98 and personally modified weapons.

Since you are a hunter and since you have the ability to find clues due to the dark sight, the hunter therefore shall have more possibilities to read his environment and gather informations about enemy hunters if dead grunts would stay and not vanish after a certain period of time. This would give the player more information about the path and route of other hunters.
    Another great addition to the game's arsenal would be the german K98 which was produced ( just like the name implies ) during 1898 and saw many different versions during it's life time. I highly…

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Savable Hunter loadouts

How about hunter loadouts which you can save and choose from when equiping hunters. Most ppl play with the same equipment for their hunters every match, so it would be nice if you could save it and not have to equip the whole stuff every time your hunter dies.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Injured & down states...

I shot a hunter tonight at 20 feet with the Winfield dead center in the chest after having shot him once above the left hip, and then once in the left thigh. He didn't go down; now I'm sure he was one shot away from death by the end of the third shot, but he still was able to about face and gun me down with a single shot.

Good on him for having a steadier hand and more powerful weapon than me. However, those shots I landed first seemed to have meant nothing in the fight. Seemed quite unbalanced…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. See your Opponents Before the game starts

Once every one is locked in. how about show all the hunters in the match walking in a line on a road and as the match starts they split up into the fog off screen. this way you get an idea of what there packing and might have a chance to change up your play style. it would also give something to look at while loading.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. repeating crossbow

why not a repeating crossbow (like the one from van helsing) I think it would be right at home in this game

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quickdraw Trait

Trait that lowers the time it takes when switching to or from a holstered sidearm. (Non-stocked revolver or pistol). Switching a sidearm to or from knuckles (bare, brass or spiked) would be lightning quick.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Prestige Medal

For each prestige you receive a War Medal that hangs on your hunters' jackets.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When we are downed make the body breathe to add tension

Please when we are downed and our body can be revived besides in the future even allowing enemies to heal us maybe and steal our body by carrying us to extraction (steal our hunter), please, also allow a breathing body this would add SO MUCH tension to the scene, not only the audio the downed player hears but also the real pshysical effect (dynamic breathing of the body ) as long as the player is not burning, if the player downed is burning, please add a Scream like when the zombies scream when they are on fire... It would be…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. DEAD HUNTERS WON'T BE PLAYABLE FOR 1 DAY INSTEAD OF DISSAPEAR

-I think we should have one main hunter which doesnt disappear but if he dies, we can't use him for a period of time (a day or week).
    -The scope on marksman rifle is broken and dirty. I know it's meant to be like that. It looks cool but I cant see anything...

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let me see my retired Hunters

That's it. Let me see my boys who got to hang their hats up. And put them in rocking chairs.

250 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Develop Hunter INTERACTION: Prisoner, pathos when downed, surrender, models and much more

I suggest to improve Hunter character models
    More ragdoll effect
    More effects when they are alive and DOWNED.
    Add more role play chances
    Allow players to at least "feel" if another player is looking at them: now the hunters models don't "show" if they are looking in one direction or not: hunters feel like "dead" puppets.

Allow us to cure an enemy hunter so that we can choose to (arrest him\her) and bring it home. In case we do succeed we will have the chance to add him\her to our bloodline recruits.

You should allow this so that players feel…

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hunting companies

There should be clans for hunters called companies.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove lightning bolts/make them more inaccurate. Me and my friend have died to getting shot through walls for about our 15th game today.

All that high tier play has been for me and my friend has been getting shot through walls (while moving) by rifles. The only counterplay to this scenario is not picking up the bounty, which in turn removes the advantage of having darksight.
    Shooting through cover in general has been quite a trouble in this game. I understand you want to penalize camping, but you already have that implemented with the time limit on the game itself. I love this game, but this has made it really frustrating.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base