Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Replacement for corpse burning

What's the problem and why?
    Corpse burning is getting more and more popular and no wonder. You almost always carry that fire bomb on you since it costs no money and effectively eliminates someone's partner (or in compounds, there are lanters everywhere).

I think this is too easy, as campers heavily profit from you entering the compounds unaware and since one of you just has to go into the (relatively) open space first, you will get shot and subsequently burned. Your partner stands no chance in helping you and it is almost no risk for the opposite team/player to toss…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HOW TO MAKE T2 AND T3 HUNTERS WORTH BUYING

I don't know about you - fellow Hunt community - but since the last patch getting a T2 or T3 hunter is... not "cost-efficient" and on top there is not a lot of reason to pick one - camouflage skin aside.

Why? Because every hunter starts with 150 Hitpoints. Now, wait - I don't ask to reverse that. I honestly like this change and I hope they will not go back on that one.

But we need something that makes you go "YES I need a T2 hunter" or "****, for this loadout I would love to have a T3…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hunter vision/audio distorted when downed

When you down a hunter, and their partner is still alive, I suggest making their vision distorted/bloodshot/faded, as well as their audio being extremely distorted - both for realistic purposes and balancing. It makes sense to do this so downed hunters can't give you call-outs when they're dead through Discord or other voice chat purposes. Thank you!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Burned Hunter body Texture to reflect that the hunter is burned and not coming back

I'd like to see the hunter bodies charred after you throw a gas lantern on them. Currently there is no indication that the character can't be revived. I also think this would fit the game's graphic theme. Currently there is zero bodily harm the hunters display visually.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Nitro Express Rifle!

I would find it very cool if there was a second nitro with an iron sight, without a preinstalled scope. What do you guys think? And the scopes should be a tool that the Hunter can put on the rifle.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable partnered hunters to carry their partners body if a revive is available to them

If you could pull a partners body out of a danger zone, and revive them in a safer location, that would be a sweet addition. OFC this would need to penalise the move speed of the hunter carrying their partner

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customize and create your own hunter

Get rid of recruiting hunters. Instead let us create our own hunter and unlock outfits, eye patches, hoods, beards, haircuts, ect. When you die you lose all of your gear but you keep your created hunter. I would be able to have more pride for the hunter I am playing if I customized him/her myself.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Birds Spawn on Dead Hunters

I'd love to see when a hunter dies out in the open that the body would attract a murder of crows. This would add to the atmosphere, as well as should the looting of bodies be added this would add an element of danger to it.

216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There should be some muzzle loading firearms available.

The game has a 19th century time setting. There should be some muzzle loading firearms available. A military musket like the US Model 1842 Musket was .69 caliber and it used "buck & ball" loads. The paper cartridges allowed three shots a minute.
    The US Model 1861 Springfield Rifle was .58 caliber, they used Minie Balls to far greater effective range. Both of these weapons hit hard and they came issued with bayonets.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Inspecting Dead Player's Bodies

I've seen a fair share of dead player bodies around the map, it would be a nice feature if we could inspect the bodies. For example we could see the cause of death (Stabbing, Shot, Poisoned. etc). On top of this it would be cool if it showed how warm the body is; so if it was cold for example you would know he's been dead for a while, versus if the body was still warm.

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Collect "dogtags/finger/toe/scalp/ect" off of dead enemy hunters for additional bounty

I think it would be awesome to collect something off of a dead hunter to turn in after extraction for additional reward. It would add a feature to the game that every player would love.

I also think it would be cool to approach a downed hunter and perform an execution. Would make the game so much more badass.

This could also be implemented as mini missions/challenges. Like collect 10 hunter dogtags/fingers/ect and earn a weapon or outfit. Or perform 5 executions and earn an additional 150 gold.

Love the game and look forward to seeing it improve! Thanks for…

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. [Weapons idea]- Some Rifles.

The following weapons will perfectly suit the atmosphere in time in the game, as well as add a variety:
    - Winchester Winery
    - Berthier rifle
    - Lebel M1886
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mauser Gewehr 98

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Extinguish downed burning players "Holy Water"

I propose a consumable, something like "Holy Water Flask" which can be thrown on enemy AI to make them more vulnerable or at least hurt them in some way .I imagined them in pain going agro and attacking anything close by (two meathead going at each other) but you can also extinguish downed burning players with it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Loot Dead Hunter Weapons

It would be nice if we could exchange our weapons with the ones from dead hunters. I mean... They´re dead... They´re not going to need it anymore... And if his partner rescues him, he can carry the weapons we left behind.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [Weapon Idea] Bow/ Crossbow

How about adding a Bow or Crossbow to the Game? Would be an option to be more silent and sneaky.

For example normal arrows could do rending damage, and you have the option to pick a Tool to ignite your Arrows and shoot burning arrows?

298 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A HOLDING BREATH SYSTEM

I think it would be great to add some kind of holding breath system so that the weapon don't move too much

273 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. HUNTER TITLES

It would be cool to have our hunters gaining "titles" like "Lonewolf", "Sharpshooter", "Bloodthirsty". Based on what they have been through.

148 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CUSTOM HUNTERS

Player created Hunters. In-game money gives the Player a certain amount of points to kit out their new Hunter.
    This will make players feel more attached to their hunters, and add to the atmosphere when they feel their hunter is in danger

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increased cash rewards and XP

This game needs to reward players with more money if everything is going to continue to be this expensive, XP for characters and/or bloodline to be increased too for every match to give more meaning.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base