Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. tier 0 hunter

The tier 0 hunter should always be purchasable. Make him the far left guy regardless of money or level.

Having him as a permanent option would let you play solo and pvp against everybody without feeling like you are wasting money.

It would let you start saving up well before your account was low on cash. This means you wouldn't be forced to change your playstyle to try and recover from being broke.

The game is bad when you have no money and need to just sneak around to get clues before leaving.

But you would never get to that…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ideas for cosmetics/prestige rewards

Carved stocks & engraved guns
    Raccoon hats, alligator skin hats
    Warpaint, animal skull/teeth fetishes
    Native american beads, feathers, bone necklaces
    Embroidered jackets and vests
    Unique knives, knuckles, swords, axes

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prestige Medal

For each prestige you receive a War Medal that hangs on your hunters' jackets.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let me see my retired Hunters

That's it. Let me see my boys who got to hang their hats up. And put them in rocking chairs.

148 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Develop Hunter INTERACTION: Prisoner, pathos when downed, surrender, models and much more

I suggest to improve Hunter character models
    More ragdoll effect
    More effects when they are alive and DOWNED.
    Add more role play chances
    Allow players to at least "feel" if another player is looking at them: now the hunters models don't "show" if they are looking in one direction or not: hunters feel like "dead" puppets.

Allow us to cure an enemy hunter so that we can choose to (arrest him\her) and bring it home. In case we do succeed we will have the chance to add him\her to our bloodline recruits.

You should allow this so that players feel…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to look left/right while moving straight forward while holding alt

It would be nice to look left or right while simultaneously moving forward by holding a certain key, like alt. This feature is great in other games like PUBG and Rust for checking each direction while still running straight ahead

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. See your Opponents Before the game starts

Once every one is locked in. how about show all the hunters in the match walking in a line on a road and as the match starts they split up into the fog off screen. this way you get an idea of what there packing and might have a chance to change up your play style. it would also give something to look at while loading.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customize and create your own hunter

Get rid of recruiting hunters. Instead let us create our own hunter and unlock outfits, eye patches, hoods, beards, haircuts, ect. When you die you lose all of your gear but you keep your created hunter. I would be able to have more pride for the hunter I am playing if I customized him/her myself.

222 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pose with Squadmate

Whenever you join a group with your friend or a random. Make both players hunters pose next to eachother like the select hunter screen currently does with only your own hunter.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Amphibious Trait

Reduces movement penalty when in water.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dont loose your hunter upon a disconnect!!!

If the Server disconnects you from the Client for whatever the fu ing reason you should KEEP your hunter!! He didnt fuc ing die, the sh t Server disconnected from the Client!!!!!!!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Player Bounties & Wanted Posters

I already posted this thread in the META GAME feedback section, but i wanted to share it here aswell

~PLAYERS BOUNTIES~

In a game that already revolves around bounties, Why not put bounties on the head of a players hunter.

Instead of giving 1000 exp for tier 3 hunters, and 500 for tier 2 hunters why not base it off hunter level, with level 50 rewarding the most experience. I like this idea because i often wonder what how much work was put in from the hunter i just killed. Its motivating

~WANTED POSTERS~

The second idea that goes hand…

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to Lean Left and Right

Give us the ability to lean around are enviroment so we can peak at enemys who are crouching behind a window. It could be similar to Rainbow Six Siege.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Save your team mates life.

Basically your team mate has been full killed or burned while downed (red skull dead). You have the option to use a bounty token to revive them one last time consuming it and you would also get fined for the same amount for the token. One token one final revive. Save a friend or die trying.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. HOW TO MAKE T2 AND T3 HUNTERS WORTH BUYING

I don't know about you - fellow Hunt community - but since the last patch getting a T2 or T3 hunter is... not "cost-efficient" and on top there is not a lot of reason to pick one - camouflage skin aside.

Why? Because every hunter starts with 150 Hitpoints. Now, wait - I don't ask to reverse that. I honestly like this change and I hope they will not go back on that one.

But we need something that makes you go "YES I need a T2 hunter" or "****, for this loadout I would love to have a T3…

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. team health bars

would it be possible to see you team health bar on the side of the screen? For those people that don't want to talk your able to see there hp

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display weapons, tools and consumables

Display weapons (holsters & sheats), ammunition tools and consumables

What do you guys think about a complete display of items, tools and consumables in a hunter? Apart from its 2 weapons, I think it would be great to see a knife attached to he/she back hip, chest or lower body. Grenades /molotovs, etc could be holder via a belt that cross the chest side to side. Medkits could be carried as a back pack or in one side of a hip. Ammunition could be showed in the hip belt or torso belt
    Also, guns should have kits respective holster or…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Armoring

Basically I was thinking of having armor similar to the armor worn by ned kelly in the 1850s and you could only buy it in chunks like limbs, torso and head all sold separately. It could reduce all damage by 25-75 percent but you move at half speed. But it won't be completely indistructable it can be worn down by damage and can only be one shot by a nitro at point blank as to make it not as OP as i was originally thinking.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base