Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Let me see my retired Hunters

That's it. Let me see my boys who got to hang their hats up. And put them in rocking chairs.

266 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ideas for cosmetics/prestige rewards

Carved stocks & engraved guns
    Raccoon hats, alligator skin hats
    Warpaint, animal skull/teeth fetishes
    Native american beads, feathers, bone necklaces
    Embroidered jackets and vests
    Unique knives, knuckles, swords, axes

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tier 0 hunter

The tier 0 hunter should always be purchasable. Make him the far left guy regardless of money or level.

Having him as a permanent option would let you play solo and pvp against everybody without feeling like you are wasting money.

It would let you start saving up well before your account was low on cash. This means you wouldn't be forced to change your playstyle to try and recover from being broke.

The game is bad when you have no money and need to just sneak around to get clues before leaving.

But you would never get to that…

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to look left/right while moving straight forward while holding alt

It would be nice to look left or right while simultaneously moving forward by holding a certain key, like alt. This feature is great in other games like PUBG and Rust for checking each direction while still running straight ahead

161 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Huntress

Why women? Well, let's go to the hisrotical facts:
    -If you analyze the elements in the game (ie.g. weapons, landscapes, notes, etc) you can notice that this game might be based on 1880-1890, south USA, and we can recognice a dark gothic Lusiana theme. Mostly of the witchery was done by women, so I think they are an important part of this and should be added.
    -On the other hand, there were also several gunslinguer women at that time (i.e. "Big Nose" Kate, who was with doc' Hollyday, a trick shooter named Lillian Smith, who participated also in shows of…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hunting Tracks...

So, I know that sound is the crucial part of hunting players and the undead alike, but I think it would be really amazing if these enemies left temporary, hard to see, tracks behind. If nothing else, other hunters should leave temporary footprints: deep, highly visible ones if they're running. One of the big things about actual, real-life hunting is the ability to know what's in the area and what direction it was going in from the footprints left behind. Walking through mud, running through fields, and so forth leave visible, temporary tracks(broken branches, torn fabric)/footprints that can be noticed/followed.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prestige Medal

For each prestige you receive a War Medal that hangs on your hunters' jackets.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Replacement for corpse burning

What's the problem and why?
    Corpse burning is getting more and more popular and no wonder. You almost always carry that fire bomb on you since it costs no money and effectively eliminates someone's partner (or in compounds, there are lanters everywhere).

I think this is too easy, as campers heavily profit from you entering the compounds unaware and since one of you just has to go into the (relatively) open space first, you will get shot and subsequently burned. Your partner stands no chance in helping you and it is almost no risk for the opposite team/player to toss…

162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HOW TO MAKE T2 AND T3 HUNTERS WORTH BUYING

I don't know about you - fellow Hunt community - but since the last patch getting a T2 or T3 hunter is... not "cost-efficient" and on top there is not a lot of reason to pick one - camouflage skin aside.

Why? Because every hunter starts with 150 Hitpoints. Now, wait - I don't ask to reverse that. I honestly like this change and I hope they will not go back on that one.

But we need something that makes you go "YES I need a T2 hunter" or "****, for this loadout I would love to have a T3…

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dont loose your hunter upon a disconnect!!!

If the Server disconnects you from the Client for whatever the fu ing reason you should KEEP your hunter!! He didnt fuc ing die, the sh t Server disconnected from the Client!!!!!!!!

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Insanity for Camping Hunters

For player who use to camper in the game ,for more time you camping start hear thing that dont exists like:
    footsteps,crows even shots .
    More time you camping more you hear and even see things that dont exists.
    This should solve the camping problem in game.

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. team health bars

would it be possible to see you team health bar on the side of the screen? For those people that don't want to talk your able to see there hp

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dead bodies of creatures should not disappear

Tracing and tracking is one of the main features of the game. When you come to a sport on the map where you heard shots from before you should be able to find some traces: " ahh they came from here, then they shot the dogs, then they burned the hive. Over there is the next dead Zombie, maybe they moved that way…" Would be great to have that.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trait - Exorcist

Exorcist - 6 points - Speed up banishment by 25-50% by using darksight within proximity of the bounty's corpse. Potentially makes you visible to enemy's darksight while in use.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove free hunters

Free hunters completely undermine the principle of "losing everything on death." Players who invest $900 into their loadout take a gamble with their money and play the game seriously. They should not be matched with OR against players who are not investing into their hunters. Free hunters should be matched with and against other free hunters only or the system should be reverted to where players care about their hunters and must sell their belongings when reaching bankruptcy. The free hunter feature is a massive problem and its effects are clearly not fully realized.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Savable Hunter loadouts

How about hunter loadouts which you can save and choose from when equiping hunters. Most ppl play with the same equipment for their hunters every match, so it would be nice if you could save it and not have to equip the whole stuff every time your hunter dies.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. repeating crossbow

why not a repeating crossbow (like the one from van helsing) I think it would be right at home in this game

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Experience for Hunter Kills

There's no reason that a tier 3 Hunter should be worth 10 times the experience that a tier 1 Hunter is, ESPECIALLY after patch 3.0, where it will be more and more common to see the free tier 1 hunters carrying tier 3 weapons that they looted, so it's no easier (and definitely not 10x easier) to kill a tier 1 than a tier 3.
    It should probably be based off of bloodline rank (every 10 levels is another 100 exp, up to 1000 for 91-100) or maybe even off of PvP skill (k/d ratio) or possibly play time (but…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quickdraw Trait

Trait that lowers the time it takes when switching to or from a holstered sidearm. (Non-stocked revolver or pistol). Switching a sidearm to or from knuckles (bare, brass or spiked) would be lightning quick.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base