Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Difference between Tiers

Imaging tier 1 hunters are new to the job. I would really love to see them with just a slightly bigger stamina pool, so they could run a bit farther and give a couple more punches.
    The tier 2 would have half this bonus, and tier 3 none, as the higher tier would be more seasoned and "tiered" hunters. They could however generate a bit less sound as they already know their business.
    I hope this would keep balance and still offer a difference in play style, so you could have a reason to pick a tier 1 over a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. looted weapons jamming

Weapons taken from dead hunters should sometimes jam, since it's obviously heavy used by many owners. Jam recovery will take some time, but you can always switch to secondary gun or use melee attack.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tally on guns for previous dead owners

it would be really cool if there was a tally on guns to show how many hands it has exchanged, and maybe even an info tab in lobby on the gun to see the names of the dead past owners, would be cool to pickup a gun off a body and find out it was yours at one time!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game Crashes and loss of characters

This game has started crashing a lot more... it didn't used to but it does not and even thou i get a "submit a crash report" window after the game has crashed, i lose my character... which kind of sucks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Connaître le nom du chasseur que l'on a tuer

Connaître le nom du chasseur que l'on a tuer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Trapper

A new hunter that comes with traps and looks like a mountain man. Maybe a new perk that allows traps to do more dmg or allows you to start with 2 traps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Character Creation/ Bloodline creation

There are obviously lots of variations (between the odd 12 or so) Hunters I've seen.

Surely it's possible to implement these into a more fully fledged Character Creation, allowing you to Live Out the entirety of your Bloodline(As a family tree style gimmick). Each subsequent Death is a relative of your Bloodline/Family tree.

This would allow you to immerse yourself even further when you're creating a Bloodline to resemble yourself.

Maybe even the implementation of Mentoring? Picking a higher tiered hunter to "Mentor" your Bloodline (Obviously paying to use him) and 50% of the exp could go toward your Bloodlines…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Free Hunter

"Free" Hunter should cost EXP instead of money.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Clothing

I really like the weapon option but I still have so much money since it takes a while to unlock new guns. I would like the option for players to customize clothing on you hunter to provide advantages.

Waist bullet holder:
    By equipping this to the person, you will have fast loading of your pistol.

Boots:
    Difference size boots and material help reduce noise while walking

Items because why not:
    -Hats
    -Jackets
    -Glasses
    -Gloves
    -Holster
    -Pants

Note: if you loss the character because of low funds, you can still equip the items on any character.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Traits

1. bolt grubber- collects bolts and throwing knives automatically without having to look down and press f.

2.quick draw- allows you to swap to your secondary (pistol) fast.

3.awareness-lets you hear crows and other ai further away.
    (not sure if its a bug but cant hear crows till you are right on top of them in beta map)

4. Gladiator-use less stamina using melee weapons.

5. Tracker- lets you see footsteps on roads and mud, (doesnt work on man made surfaces like roofs and timber flooring also water)

trait changes----

1. physician should effect all stats boosting and healing, so…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unique Prestige Titles per Prestige Level

1. Journey Man
    2. Corporal Warlock
    3. Blue Hand
    4. Admiral
    5. Salem Cutthroat
    6. Salem Priest
    7. Gumbo Master *O*

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Weapon Encumberment

I absolutely adore the ability to customize your playstyle the way you want in this game. For instance, I have been running an 'all-out' style of loadout wherein I run a Romero 77 and Romero 77 Hatchet. Its really silly, but tons of fun! But as I thought about different loadouts, the idea of a sort of 'Civil War General' hit me, with a Nagant Officer and a Calvary Saber, for domination in close quarters without the recklessness of a shotgun. While perhaps not the most practical, I thought it would be wonderfully fun, and equiped the two small weapons.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sharing bounty rewards

In game, you can share bounty reward with other players making it a choice between killing other hunters or working with them. As of right now, seeing another hunter only has a single choice and zero suspense. You just shoot each other until someone wins. This turns the game into another Battle Royale, except less well designed than games like Fortnite. I'd prefer if this gave a different sense: you can choose to backstab/kill or you can choose to cooperate. You don't know what a hunter might be thinking when you meet them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rifle Balance Suggestion: increased ADS sway while moving

Original thread & discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntShowdown/comments/9yzf8j/rifle_balance_suggestion_moving_while_ads_needs_a/?utm_source=reddit-android

Opinion: Higher-mobility gunplay should be reserved for non-rifle weapons.

Unpopular opinion: The strafing ho-down spray&pray rifle shootouts are killing the game for me... it's not every game, but anyone who knows they can still strafe & spray is still doing it.

Goal: Create more calculated, skill-rewarding gameplay without slowing the game down + allowing for a diverse weapon meta.

Possible Solutions?:

1. Just add a stronger penalty on rifle sway when \[ADS+Moving\], rewarding stationary rifle shots & crouched shots furthermore, while allowing for closer-range, non-rifle weapons to keep their mobility.
    2. Reduce [ADS movement speed]…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Some simple but cool traits

1. A trait that makes you able to replenish Quad Derringer ammo from ammo boxes (same as the decoy trait).
    2. A trait that lets us slide down ladders. No fall damage and no more slow climbing.
    3. A trait that increases the duration of shots (Stamina and Antidote shots).

Would love to see these in the game. Let me know what you all think.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove free hunters

Free hunters completely undermine the principle of "losing everything on death." Players who invest $900 into their loadout take a gamble with their money and play the game seriously. They should not be matched with OR against players who are not investing into their hunters. Free hunters should be matched with and against other free hunters only or the system should be reverted to where players care about their hunters and must sell their belongings when reaching bankruptcy. The free hunter feature is a massive problem and its effects are clearly not fully realized.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MATCH MAKING STILL OFF

Im still ending up in matchs with level 100 hunters while im only rank 20. Is anyone else having this issue? It really sours the experience I know the player base is low but i'll rather just scum out an empty map than this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Experience for Hunter Kills

There's no reason that a tier 3 Hunter should be worth 10 times the experience that a tier 1 Hunter is, ESPECIALLY after patch 3.0, where it will be more and more common to see the free tier 1 hunters carrying tier 3 weapons that they looted, so it's no easier (and definitely not 10x easier) to kill a tier 1 than a tier 3.
    It should probably be based off of bloodline rank (every 10 levels is another 100 exp, up to 1000 for 91-100) or maybe even off of PvP skill (k/d ratio) or possibly play time (but…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More beards

I would like to see more variety in the beard section: Mustaches, Full beards, Mutton Chops etc. etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base