Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Female Hunters

Adding some variety to the hunter choices would be a nice addition. Adding female characters as well as a number of other skins to the hunter pool would give a nice range and variety for everyone to choose from.

747 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Character customization

Please add cosmetic items and customization features to the hunters. These items could be unlocked through the progression system or earned through achievements. They should not have any effect on the strength or abilities of the hunter, they should also be permanent (not lost when a hunter is killed or retired).

548 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As you can see, the status of this post has been updated to “planned”. Character customization is something we definitely want to introduce to Hunt but this will be a lengthy process.

At this time we do not have any specific details of what customization options will be available, or a time frame on when this will be implemented. As we progress through Early Access, we will update the status of this topic, should we receive any further updates on the progress with customization.

Thanks.

3. Hunter Ethnicity [Native American]

In relation to the time frame of the story, it seems like the American south would have had some Native Americans in the region. At the very least, I would love the opportunity to be able to recruit a Native American hunter. We don't have to go over-the-top with the design of the character; however, I think there is something very special about Native American culture, hunting, tracking, and their general relationship with nature, that could be expressed in this game.

439 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inspecting Dead Player's Bodies

I've seen a fair share of dead player bodies around the map, it would be a nice feature if we could inspect the bodies. For example we could see the cause of death (Stabbing, Shot, Poisoned. etc). On top of this it would be cool if it showed how warm the body is; so if it was cold for example you would know he's been dead for a while, versus if the body was still warm.

417 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This idea is similar to another suggestion that discusses checking to see who a player is but with more of a focus on the Steam and hunter profile rather than what is described in this suggestions.

We like the idea of being able to get information regarding the hunters you have killed. We have plans for an after match summary as well as a mission replay summary, which will give you the details after the match has completed.

We are going to look at this and see how it could be incorporated into Hunt, it’s not a definite so for now we are marking this as under review.

5. A HOLDING BREATH SYSTEM

I think it would be great to add some kind of holding breath system so that the weapon don't move too much

325 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize and create your own hunter

Get rid of recruiting hunters. Instead let us create our own hunter and unlock outfits, eye patches, hoods, beards, haircuts, ect. When you die you lose all of your gear but you keep your created hunter. I would be able to have more pride for the hunter I am playing if I customized him/her myself.

306 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me see my retired Hunters

That's it. Let me see my boys who got to hang their hats up. And put them in rocking chairs.

266 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Training ground

Before you step out into your first match, it would be nice to have some kind of a training ground so that you could familiarize yourself with the game controls and get a little experience with operating them. The video is good but there is nothing like real experience.

237 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HUNTER TITLES

It would be cool to have our hunters gaining "titles" like "Lonewolf", "Sharpshooter", "Bloodthirsty". Based on what they have been through.

215 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More Traits

The traits so far seem to only apply to damage and healing based factors. I would like to see traits which do things like:
    - Increase reload speed
    -Decrease weapon sway
    -Negate first shot from enemy players (will be removed from character once used in a match but can be purchased again with upgrades)
    -Increase blast radius of explosives
    -Reduced movement noise
    Naturally, because some of these would be very overpowered they would have to be expensive with respects to upgrade points, but I think further character progression is critical for when you get those high level hunters and want…

195 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

54 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With Update 2.1, we have introduced 2 new traits:

Bolt Seer Trait – Highlights Bolts and Throwing Knives for better visibility.
    Bolt Thrower Trait – Reduces the time to reload Crossbows.

These have been added in conjunction with the Crossbows and throwing knives that will also be present with Update 2.1.

11. You don't lose your hunter when you die.

You have one permanent hunter you can customize the appearance of. When you die you keep your hunter but lose all the equipment. So the penalty for dying is that you have to buy all your equipment again, and your hunter loses exp but your hunter doesn't disappear.

177 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Replacement for corpse burning

What's the problem and why?
    Corpse burning is getting more and more popular and no wonder. You almost always carry that fire bomb on you since it costs no money and effectively eliminates someone's partner (or in compounds, there are lanters everywhere).

I think this is too easy, as campers heavily profit from you entering the compounds unaware and since one of you just has to go into the (relatively) open space first, you will get shot and subsequently burned. Your partner stands no chance in helping you and it is almost no risk for the opposite team/player to toss…

162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to look left/right while moving straight forward while holding alt

It would be nice to look left or right while simultaneously moving forward by holding a certain key, like alt. This feature is great in other games like PUBG and Rust for checking each direction while still running straight ahead

161 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There NEEDS to be some way of earning more money

I'm feeling like sometime very soon I'll go very broke, so much to the point that I'll only be limited to the most bottom line hunters that there are for the rest of the game simply because you aren't awarded enough money. I understand that you must collect clues and banish the monster to receive any money, but even if you collect two clues and get killed you won't have enough money left to recover. I get that it's supposed to be an unforgiving game, but it feels more like I'm stuck in the mud and I can't get, dozens…

142 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. HOW TO MAKE T2 AND T3 HUNTERS WORTH BUYING

I don't know about you - fellow Hunt community - but since the last patch getting a T2 or T3 hunter is... not "cost-efficient" and on top there is not a lot of reason to pick one - camouflage skin aside.

Why? Because every hunter starts with 150 Hitpoints. Now, wait - I don't ask to reverse that. I honestly like this change and I hope they will not go back on that one.

But we need something that makes you go "YES I need a T2 hunter" or "****, for this loadout I would love to have a T3…

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hunters could occationally leave behind footprints

Constantly making footprints would give the hunters who discovered your footprints a huge advantage of following you until they spot you, which would be bad.
    Occationally leaving behind footprints could impact players decicion making, example:

You're walking in a set direction, discover two sets of footprints in the same direction, do you want to follow or go around?

Also, there wouldn't be any indication about how fresh these footprints were.

Even a tool to make fake footprints could be possible.

127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ideas for cosmetics/prestige rewards

Carved stocks & engraved guns
    Raccoon hats, alligator skin hats
    Warpaint, animal skull/teeth fetishes
    Native american beads, feathers, bone necklaces
    Embroidered jackets and vests
    Unique knives, knuckles, swords, axes

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pose with Squadmate

Whenever you join a group with your friend or a random. Make both players hunters pose next to eachother like the select hunter screen currently does with only your own hunter.

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. tier 0 hunter

The tier 0 hunter should always be purchasable. Make him the far left guy regardless of money or level.

Having him as a permanent option would let you play solo and pvp against everybody without feeling like you are wasting money.

It would let you start saving up well before your account was low on cash. This means you wouldn't be forced to change your playstyle to try and recover from being broke.

The game is bad when you have no money and need to just sneak around to get clues before leaving.

But you would never get to that…

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. team health bars

would it be possible to see you team health bar on the side of the screen? For those people that don't want to talk your able to see there hp

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base