Warpaint, animal skull/teeth fetishes
Native american beads, feathers, bone necklaces
Embroidered jackets and vests
Unique knives, knuckles, swords, axes

127 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ConquerorKairon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Abbin21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see a plauge doctor mask!!
    But as others have pointed out i don't think the items should be tradeable buyable to remove the cosmetic market.

The system Rainbow Six Siege has is very good where you get skins randomly after winning a match. You can not sell or trade the skins, but you can buy them for in-game money!

• bql10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dangerously close to huge cosmetics marteks like CSGO, TF2, DotA2 and so on

• Lt.Gian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of getting random character why no customize your characters outfit.
    for example the tier 2 hunter would have access to tier 2 clothing and the tier 3 characters will have tier 3 clothing like the dark cloaks and robes. also please don't make cosmetic cases i dont want this game to take the route of csgo and even tf2

• Kaptajnklunk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so down for the animal hide hats!
    -You know it will be stormin' when you see the gator comin'

• -TARI- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

skins like dark matter in cod or new weapons like butterfly knife, katana, nun chucks.

• RDas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea behind it, but purely only cosmetic, no advantages to them. And only designs that suit the style of the game, i do not want to see this turn into something like csgo or TF2 where they have 'factory new' and other wears of skins and bright colours costing thousands of dollars.

• john5220 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would absolutely love this, I want to buy a Factory New Uppercut with some engravings or something and make a chrome version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base