Let’s hear your ideas:

Insanity for Camping Hunters

For player who use to camper in the game ,for more time you camping start hear thing that dont exists like:
footsteps,crows even shots .
More time you camping more you hear and even see things that dont exists.
This should solve the camping problem in game.

46 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Apoliano shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • IIOZZYII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

41 votes? I do not understand you. You buy the game about hunting and you want people to run there in the woods and not to ... hunt? What you want is a simple shooter. The fact that you do not know the game and someone can kill you from the backup is not a bug of the game. But you just do not know. This game is about hunting. Hunting is about being patient. Staying under the tree for an hour and waiting for the prey to get closer ... it's hunting. He wants to be able to predict the movement of the enemy. Find a place where shadow and bushes are. Prepare traps.

You want the game to change just because you do not understand or know it. And if it passes you will make just another headless shooter of which there are many.

This game is about the fear that someone is heading for you from the bushes. That's what hunters do ...

• IIOZZYII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a pretty stupid idea. This game is about camping and patience. It is to act in silence and surprise the opponent and best to steal the trophy. If you want to jump and shoot at all sides so go play stupid Fortnite. Perhaps people like you spoil this game.

• Hammerbelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Camping is a part of a shooting games everyone know that. If you remove the possibility to play like this, you make the game go more towards arcade, where people know its okay to rush to a site because they didn't hear a raccoon/goblin or whatever. Stupid idea, but that's just my opinion.

• GhostRecon1845 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How would you decide what constitutes camping? Is watching your banish camping? Is sneaking up on another team in a complex camping?

This would take away from the significance of the audio queues in the game.

• Boredman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So what is supposed to happen while you are banishing - just run off and come back? Is that considered camping?

• Stealth_Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's a thought why not add a boss type monster that hunts campers like a werewolf or headless horseman?

• Kaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would take a paranormal oppression, when a spirit or an evil entity begins to invest the place. Temperature that goes down, malaise, feeling of being watched ... the hunter could begin to have movements of anxiety, to see shadows, to hear crunches, the atmosphere in the zone where he camps must become opressing and to give the want to run away.

• Kaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As if evil began to invest the place ....
    Just as the child feels harassed once alone, isolated and motionless in bed once night comes.

• DarkmindSLIVER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this idea, but I also worry that it may impact legitimate gameplay. I was raised as a hunter, so sometimes I'll spend a minute or 2 scouting and hunting an area before moving on. Now, I can't imagine spending 5+ minutes in an area so I would definitely say that would count as camping. However, if they could incorporate this idea without affecting legitimate, slower-paced, immersed players like myself that would be really awesome because it actually kinda does happen in real life too. You're sitting there waiting for game to walk out and in the failing light you start to make a lot of mistaken sight-ins. You start to hear every, little leaf fall from the tree, you start to notice bushes moving in the wind and mistake it for animals. It's actually kind of a legit thing (a little more emphasized of course LOL) so I really love this idea.

• Standardrose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking more of something similar but rather humanoid, goblin like creatures. Extremely fast, agile, somewhat easy to kill, but when they sneak attack they do massive damage. They emit noises such as foot steps, and so on, as you described, but they also make noises of their own, which can either zombie like, or humanoid as well. And they kind of torment and occasionally attempt to attack. But they come out end game after the boss has been killed and in the proximity of an extraction. And they also react to hunters with the bounty. Wen they see them they cower away but frenzy once they're out of sight meaning they will blow their own stealth and lash out at everything they see. However the frenzy chase is a roll of the dice meaning it could happen or it could not. But they're main goal is just to fend off the campers of the game and keep their heads up.

• DirtyGoat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with your concept but look at my idea about Chaos Raccoons. Basically they sit over top of you and make noise so other hunters know that you've sitting there. its slow and low at first but them grow the longer you sit still. just to encourage activity.

• Akagamy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

or Blurs running around on the night, or Bushs moving or just the sound

• Shakaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting concept. I would like to see how it works.

I don't really like when people camp the exits for the whole duration of the game not doing anything at all but wait for the lightning to arrive and ambush the players with the bounty (who probably already ran out of Dark Sight Boost).

Feedback and Knowledge Base