Let’s hear your ideas:

Add Huntress

Why women? Well, let's go to the hisrotical facts:
-If you analyze the elements in the game (ie.g. weapons, landscapes, notes, etc) you can notice that this game might be based on 1880-1890, south USA, and we can recognice a dark gothic Lusiana theme. Mostly of the witchery was done by women, so I think they are an important part of this and should be added.
-On the other hand, there were also several gunslinguer women at that time (i.e. "Big Nose" Kate, who was with doc' Hollyday, a trick shooter named Lillian Smith, who participated also in shows of Buffalo Bill).

So I suggest adding women. I also suggest that they keep the game esthetics, I trust the developers would do that (we don't want the game to be ruined with "hot chicks").

47 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reverieth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EmmyV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yo, made an account to just point out I think this game looks pretty friggin awesome but I'm not buying it as long as it's a boy's club. It's a game about freakin hunting demons. There's not a single leg anyone has to stand on in saying it should be male dominated. There's exactly 0 years of world history that involve career zombie/demon hunting as a real and viable activity, especially with all the fictional weapons involved.

• Fhqwhgadz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It worked for Battlefield V

Diversity and inclusion are obviously mission critical and what players care about.

We need native american, asian, hispanic, indian, middle-eastern, jewish, LGBTQ, and handi-capable hunters too!

Nevermind that practically NO women would ever be firing guns and hunting monsters in the late 1800s american south. Historical facts? Witchery and like 5 women in the entire history of the american west? Give me a break. The Hives are all the women this game needs.

I also really don't like hearing women screaming when they get shot. It really breaks my immersion. If you MUST put them in for some reason that I will never understand, make them look manly and scream like men please.

People don't like to shoot ideas like these down because they might get called racist/sexist/whatever, but I can assure the devs that the vast majority of their player base either doesn't care at all about diversity and inclusivity in their 1800s video game, or actively doesn't want it.

• Jextes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good point! Let the sexist 16 years old cry IMO. There is not a single reason why they should not implement female hunters.

• tigerija commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No need to explain it with "history". Having women in this game would be cool. They would look cool with hats and capes.
    Now the only question is if their hitboxes will be different.

• bql10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't change **** tbh, there's a lot bo be done with actual gameplay

Feedback and Knowledge Base