Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Quickdraw Trait

Trait that lowers the time it takes when switching to or from a holstered sidearm. (Non-stocked revolver or pistol). Switching a sidearm to or from knuckles (bare, brass or spiked) would be lightning quick.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give us gloves for more steady aim and other items with RDR2 taste (personalization)

Could you give us like in Red Dead redemption stuff that like skills or also cosmetics wear down but also give qualities like steadiness in the aim and stuff like that (in the water).

For example the gloves, various types of gloves, belts, ammo pouches, boots (more stealthy), less stealthy, faster in the water...
    It would be just amazing

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When we are downed make the body breathe to add tension

Please when we are downed and our body can be revived besides in the future even allowing enemies to heal us maybe and steal our body by carrying us to extraction (steal our hunter), please, also allow a breathing body this would add SO MUCH tension to the scene, not only the audio the downed player hears but also the real pshysical effect (dynamic breathing of the body ) as long as the player is not burning, if the player downed is burning, please add a Scream like when the zombies scream when they are on fire... It would be…

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More beards

I would like to see more variety in the beard section: Mustaches, Full beards, Mutton Chops etc. etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Injured & down states...

I shot a hunter tonight at 20 feet with the Winfield dead center in the chest after having shot him once above the left hip, and then once in the left thigh. He didn't go down; now I'm sure he was one shot away from death by the end of the third shot, but he still was able to about face and gun me down with a single shot.

Good on him for having a steadier hand and more powerful weapon than me. However, those shots I landed first seemed to have meant nothing in the fight. Seemed quite unbalanced…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Paying for cosmetics

You need money, you need more devs, we need content.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't add female hunters

It's completely unrealistic and unimersive, I think, to add female hunters into this game since it's based on a time period where you didn't see women running around doing lethal manly things. Keep it somewhat immersive. It dosen't have to go the same route of all the other games. Because it seems that because we now live in 2018 and women have so much 'empowerment', we are supposed to make our games that awell. It's supposed not to be like that, and I thought the devs knew that they wanted to make this game special but apparantly not this, it…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Traits

1. bolt grubber- collects bolts and throwing knives automatically without having to look down and press f.

2.quick draw- allows you to swap to your secondary (pistol) fast.

3.awareness-lets you hear crows and other ai further away.
    (not sure if its a bug but cant hear crows till you are right on top of them in beta map)

4. Gladiator-use less stamina using melee weapons.

5. Tracker- lets you see footsteps on roads and mud, (doesnt work on man made surfaces like roofs and timber flooring also water)

trait changes----

1. physician should effect all stats boosting and healing, so…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Some simple but cool traits

1. A trait that makes you able to replenish Quad Derringer ammo from ammo boxes (same as the decoy trait).
    2. A trait that lets us slide down ladders. No fall damage and no more slow climbing.
    3. A trait that increases the duration of shots (Stamina and Antidote shots).

Would love to see these in the game. Let me know what you all think.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MATCH MAKING STILL OFF

Im still ending up in matchs with level 100 hunters while im only rank 20. Is anyone else having this issue? It really sours the experience I know the player base is low but i'll rather just scum out an empty map than this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tally on guns for previous dead owners

it would be really cool if there was a tally on guns to show how many hands it has exchanged, and maybe even an info tab in lobby on the gun to see the names of the dead past owners, would be cool to pickup a gun off a body and find out it was yours at one time!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sharing bounty rewards

In game, you can share bounty reward with other players making it a choice between killing other hunters or working with them. As of right now, seeing another hunter only has a single choice and zero suspense. You just shoot each other until someone wins. This turns the game into another Battle Royale, except less well designed than games like Fortnite. I'd prefer if this gave a different sense: you can choose to backstab/kill or you can choose to cooperate. You don't know what a hunter might be thinking when you meet them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Warlord perk

The "warlord" perk (can be renamed) gives/allows the player to carry one large weapon, a secondary weapon and a melee weapon (such as the combat axe, machete or saber). Thus giving the player more tactical options.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PLAYER DISMEMBERMENT

When downing players for instance with a headshot. The player should have their head blown off. In contrast to the weapon used. Like a nitro would take out some of the torso too. When reviving the player the same power they use to banish heals the player. The limb would start like a black burnt husk and grow back to full size before having its fleshtone returned. (Bonus points for the devs if the clothing doesn't grow back. But also missing a health bar should he represented physically. Like bloody clothing or missing fingers etc. Or perhaps a damaged body…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to bury hunters.

This idea just came to mind, but alongside filling our pockets, we are hunting and destroying threats to humanity. It would be a nice little addition to add some human elements to ourselves. Like say a teammate falls in battle and you cant rez him anymore, I want to properly bury him. Or even enemies, I wouldn't mind burying. They're still human. There could be some reward for this too obviously.

I dunno I'm kind of into the roleplay aspect of these kinds of games, so this stuff sounds nice to me.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DEAD HUNTERS WON'T BE PLAYABLE FOR 1 DAY INSTEAD OF DISSAPEAR

-I think we should have one main hunter which doesnt disappear but if he dies, we can't use him for a period of time (a day or week).
    -The scope on marksman rifle is broken and dirty. I know it's meant to be like that. It looks cool but I cant see anything...

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Character Creation/ Bloodline creation

There are obviously lots of variations (between the odd 12 or so) Hunters I've seen.

Surely it's possible to implement these into a more fully fledged Character Creation, allowing you to Live Out the entirety of your Bloodline(As a family tree style gimmick). Each subsequent Death is a relative of your Bloodline/Family tree.

This would allow you to immerse yourself even further when you're creating a Bloodline to resemble yourself.

Maybe even the implementation of Mentoring? Picking a higher tiered hunter to "Mentor" your Bloodline (Obviously paying to use him) and 50% of the exp could go toward your Bloodlines…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add 1860 spencer repeater

We have like seven variations of the Winfield and all do about the same damage. It would be nice to have a lever action that could do more damage. The 1860 Spencer used a higher powered round but took longer to load, making it a nice alternative to the Winfield's high fire rate and low damage. It would also fit into the timeline of the game and is pretty unique as you have to **** the hammer and cycle the lever.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base