Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Single-Shot Armor

To be honest, got this idea from the game Darwin Project. Maybe a consumable armor that allows you to take one shot without damage as long as it isn't a head shot. After you take the shot, it breaks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the out of money recruiting

when you run out of money it sometimes will not let you recruit one of the tier 0s and then you cant play cause well. you don't have a hunter

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dont loose your hunter and rank auyo save after a certain rank

love the game but hate loosing my hunter when he dies so why auto save hunter after a certain level say every ten you get to save him if you die you loose your weapons and get half experience but keep your hunter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Special Health Bars

As it is now, Health bars only have two variations:
    -50 is for taking more damage with the ability to regenerate it all
    -25 is for more chances to be revived

I propose different versions of the health bar:
    -Armored: Basically the health bar will be covered in crusty black chitin, it will give you resistance to piercing and maybe bludgeoning. It will be weaker to rending and burn much quicker if on fire.
    -Infected: The health bar will have hive-like honey combs. You are immune to any poison as long as you have the health bar and it poisons…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unlocking unique clothing for Hunter

Be able to earn clothing items as an additional incentive to play and progress. There can be several ways to implement this such as maybe finding them in the in-game world and extracting with it or earning them for extracting a bounty so many times with that specific hunter. For example you can recognize another hunter's jacket or hat and know they've escaped 10+ times. It shows achievement and could have the added benefit of intimidating other players.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A Couple of idea, and suggestions I have.

First of all, this game is amazing, and I love the concept. I just have have a couple of things in mind, that I hope would make it to the game.

1) For newer players, and players who aren't as "good" but want to keep playing (like me haha) I love the permadeath, but it's a bit of a downer when I have to keep buying a new hunter everytime I die. I hope for at least 1 permanent hunter, or just not having a hunter be permanently dead. In game, yes, no respawns but you still keep that hunter.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. slow down the movement speed while recharging the firearm

Iis that each time the character reloads his firearm, his movement speed is reduced by 20%, this adds an additional sense of realism.

Come on, that in real life who runs recharging a weapon.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Buying New Hunter w/o Loadout

You should be able to purchase a new hunter and have the option to remove their current loadout so they are much cheaper and then you can equip them with whatever gear you have on hand, Most of the time I buy a hunter I swap out a lot of their gear because I don't like it and want to use something better/more suitable for my playstyle and/or contract. I end up with a surplus of gear and money I don't need or use as well. Maybe having an expensive purchase that is a "revival" of a dead hunter could…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. weapon system tweaks(seperate unlocks for type of weapons vs. all locked in one sytem/branch)

have a class system based off the weapons. shotgun class,long range rifle class, pistol class etc. this will give people a chance too play how they want and force the use of most items too get better ones. ex. to get a better pistol i need to get X amount of kills with the starter pistol and earn X experience per kill directed at the pistol if it was used too kill. thus people can play more how they want if the weapons are separate and classed by usefulness. a ****** (me) can take the tier one gun and use…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [Hunter Archetype Idea] Priest

appearance wise these would look something like clint eastwood from pale rider with the priest shirt and collar and the trench coat. this would also add in a new trait and secondary weapon. the weapon is a bible by pressing the fire button you read a passage from it, manage to do this without dying and you have an aura that gives the monster/zombie etc slower attack and movement speed and the hunters faster attack (melee) and reload speed. the aura lasts for a specific time and it affects all hunters including those not on your team so you probably…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Character perma death has no meaning

Why do we need perma death for characters, who can easily be re equipped through a boring menu. As of right now your leveling char is sort of pointless. You die and just very easily replace your dead char with a new one. None of the items that my char held had any true value to me. They were bought through a boring menu "wow what an achievement"...

Items, gear and loadout etc have much more meaning of they are gained through exploring the world, or finishing quests.

Killing one big boss just to raise a number $$ and a…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. when you die you become and play a monster

upon death you spawn into a random monster and can try track the hunters so the hunters become the hunted

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please keep the 2 player teams!!

Having 4 or more players in a team would in my opinion ruin the games suspense. I like how you and your friend always feel on edge because if you mess up you could easily get killed. Also having 4 player teams would probably just result in games where people run around like Rambo killing eachother and not trying to actually be sneaky. 4 player teams would probably only be suited for some battleroyale mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. (example) recruit One Hunter for 1gold coin (when i have no money)

the system to recruit a hunter is nice, but what was when i have no money, i think a good idea was, every player become 3 gold coin on a day, but 3 is max. they can recruit hunter for 1 gold coin, when they have less money to recruit, the coin gives 3 chances on a day to earn money to recruit

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More damge with better Melee Weapon

It seems that knife, axe or other melee weapon make same damage to zombies (2 hits to kill them)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AVCI PARASI

Avcı kiralama parasına bi çözüm getirilmeli. Şuan benim param bitti, avcı kiralayamıyorum! o yüzden oyunu oynayamıyorum, para konusuna bir çözüm bulalım

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not keen on the blue outline

How about showing the blue outline on a keypress? r an icon above their head as it is hard to see it sometimes. Seeing it all the time looks rubbish!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prestige Hunter

It would be cool once you retire your Hunter, you get a little symbol next to him and every time you re-recruit that same Hunter character it has the symbol next to his name. Make it so you have to get your Hunter to level 50 first then you can retire, will give you more of a reason to try and stay alive and really pick your positions and whatnot. Because the grind to even get a character to 50 is hard enough. Should have some kind of reward that you can somewhat show off to people to prove that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Characters

Hunters would be able to cover up like the game : The Division

Second point : For humans they run very very slowly...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base