Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bandoliers as consumables

Someone has previously suggested bandoliers as tools but I think they would work better as a consumable. You can buy a bandolier for a particular ammo type (compact, medium, long, shotgun, and special) and you use the consumable to instantly receive X rounds of that type when needed. The exact number of rounds received should depend on type and would be significantly more than what you find in an ammo box, but less than your starting loadout.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (Holy, scented) water bottles

(Holy, scented) water bottles

Just a couple of ideas.

The holy water bottles could be used to throw on enemy AI, holding them in place for a couple of seconds. It could also be used to extinguish a burning downed player.

The scented bottles can be thrown on AI and leave a scent that can be followed by hunters ( to track down the spider moving fast or to track down a hunter running away from you )

So basically both bottles could be used to extinguish a downed burning player preventing him/her from death.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Shorten the times between games

I think there should be set times where a game will launch even if there are no other teams. Say if the game has 3 teams after min 2 it launches, after 3min if there is 2 it does, if there is still only 1 team after 4min o-well its a pve round. Or what ever the devs seams fit and fair, but the wait times need to get addressed and just "more players" is not a good enough solution imho. I really like the game, the setting, the game play, the concept, but im waiting way more then actually…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Temporarily lock a dead hunters rather than make them disappear.

With respect,you could have made a good game.
    A big question is that people are afraid of losing thier favorite hunter,which make players uncomfortable.
    A suggestion is that everyone could choose a hunter as the primary character,who would be locked after death rather than disappear.And people could wait for automatic unlocking,or pay gold for quick unlocking.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Game Crashes and loss of characters

This game has started crashing a lot more... it didn't used to but it does not and even thou i get a "submit a crash report" window after the game has crashed, i lose my character... which kind of sucks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to Disable/Handicap Hunter Limbs

Some people aren't very MLG when it comes to FPS games, or like me, was attracted to the game mainly for the aesthetic, aren't amazing at FPS games but still like them. Thus going for an instant headshot kill can be a bit of a pain, especially when you have a better shot at another limb.
    It'd be nice to shoot a gun out of someone's hand, hit their arm and ruin their aim stability, make their legs not work like they used to before, etc. Maybe even trail blood to attract mobs.
    I've heard talk about bear traps snagging…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Weapon Encumberment

I absolutely adore the ability to customize your playstyle the way you want in this game. For instance, I have been running an 'all-out' style of loadout wherein I run a Romero 77 and Romero 77 Hatchet. Its really silly, but tons of fun! But as I thought about different loadouts, the idea of a sort of 'Civil War General' hit me, with a Nagant Officer and a Calvary Saber, for domination in close quarters without the recklessness of a shotgun. While perhaps not the most practical, I thought it would be wonderfully fun, and equiped the two small weapons.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rifle Balance Suggestion: increased ADS sway while moving

Original thread & discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntShowdown/comments/9yzf8j/rifle_balance_suggestion_moving_while_ads_needs_a/?utm_source=reddit-android

Opinion: Higher-mobility gunplay should be reserved for non-rifle weapons.

Unpopular opinion: The strafing ho-down spray&pray rifle shootouts are killing the game for me... it's not every game, but anyone who knows they can still strafe & spray is still doing it.

Goal: Create more calculated, skill-rewarding gameplay without slowing the game down + allowing for a diverse weapon meta.

Possible Solutions?:

1. Just add a stronger penalty on rifle sway when \[ADS+Moving\], rewarding stationary rifle shots & crouched shots furthermore, while allowing for closer-range, non-rifle weapons to keep their mobility.
    2. Reduce [ADS movement speed]…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BOUNTY ON PLAYERS

LET THE PLAYERS PUT BOUNTIES ON EACH OTHER:

You get killed, but the person who killed you said something that really got under your skin.
    On the screen that shows your killer is a bounty button that expires once you leave that screen.
    You hit the button and a window pops up allowing you to put up the money amount for their head.
    The next game they play their will be a bounty for killing them.
    Around every location on the map are various Wanted boards with posters of all the players in that particular game with a bounty on…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Eventually Remove the Menu Shop, Maybe Add In-World Shops

The core idea of this game is great, and was one of the things that drew me into this game:

Your hunter can permanently die, but as they survive, they will become more powerful and you will get attached to them.

The current system does not provide this, except with the traits. The real game object that determines the shape of your hunter is your wallet, which requires zero in-world actions from your new hunter. And the wallet does not perma-die.

This means that people don't get attached to their hunters or gear, but in stead get attached to the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. make it so you can buy a hunter with no weapons

so i buy hunters then sell the weapons because there not the weapons i want for the hunter make a lower cost hunter with no weapons so i can customize the hunter the way i want to with out having to buy and sell over and over again say a ter1 no traits-50 ter2 -100 ter3-150

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Interesting secondary objective based on the looting system and the bloodline

Now we have the mechanic to loot the weapon of a dead hunter.Very cool. My idea is that all weapons are bound in blood (and maybe the **** inside the hunter) to your bloodline rank. So let's say you are rank 1 and somehow downed a higher lvl hunter carrying an Avtomat. So you should be able to pick it up but that would be a direct abomination of the law of the hunters and your bloodline. So the when you pick up the avtomat, the hunt logo will start glowing black somewhere on the weapon and other hunters on…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Extraction Points

I think the timer for extraction needs to be upped and the range of interruption should be bigger.

It has happened to me where i am in a fight with other players and either I manage to escape mid fight or they do, just because i wasn't or they weren't close enough to the extraction.

Increase the time and range to make it more challenging.
    just my 2 cents :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Difference between Tiers

Imaging tier 1 hunters are new to the job. I would really love to see them with just a slightly bigger stamina pool, so they could run a bit farther and give a couple more punches.
    The tier 2 would have half this bonus, and tier 3 none, as the higher tier would be more seasoned and "tiered" hunters. They could however generate a bit less sound as they already know their business.
    I hope this would keep balance and still offer a difference in play style, so you could have a reason to pick a tier 1 over a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. looted weapons jamming

Weapons taken from dead hunters should sometimes jam, since it's obviously heavy used by many owners. Jam recovery will take some time, but you can always switch to secondary gun or use melee attack.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Connaître le nom du chasseur que l'on a tuer

Connaître le nom du chasseur que l'on a tuer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Trapper

A new hunter that comes with traps and looks like a mountain man. Maybe a new perk that allows traps to do more dmg or allows you to start with 2 traps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Free Hunter

"Free" Hunter should cost EXP instead of money.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More magic hunter powers

Add more surnatural hunter powers available for the game.

Everyone has darksight, but some other hunters could have/acquire additional hunter powers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ragdoll Physics for definitive death of hunters

Ragdoll physics for hunters corpses only then it is not possible to revive.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base