Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. [FLAME THROWER] Fictional 1800th century prototypical weapon

An 1800th century’s fictional flame thrower prototype.

- Would fit your art style/theme.

- Would add a certain variety and originality to your weapons.

- It bursts out fire... I mean, come on.

- Could very easily be used by devs to manipulate meta of gun fights.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unique Prestige Titles per Prestige Level

1. Journey Man
    2. Corporal Warlock
    3. Blue Hand
    4. Admiral
    5. Salem Cutthroat
    6. Salem Priest
    7. Gumbo Master *O*

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Running with rifle looks odd

When you watch your teammate running in front of you, it looks like he is constantly looking down to the left which looks strangely odd and unrealistic

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. UPGRADABLE HUNTER SKINS

I think this could be easily added to the game without much trouble. The ability to pay for the next hunter tier look of that tier. So if I start with a tier 1 hunter, after a certain hunter level I can buy the look of a tier 2 hunter. If I continue to level that hunter I can eventually buy the look of a tier 3 hunter. It only makes sense, why would any hunter go out in a bright white shirt anyway eventually he would get more tactful and dress appropriately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cooperative kills

I think it would be awesome if you could implement Cooperative killing. right now its frustrating because i do 75% of damage to a hunter but because my partner got the kill, he gets the point. it affects my kill death ratio greatly as my partner often gets the last hit. i would propose that if you both deal damage to another hunter, then you should both get the mark. maybe not if you only do <20% damage but anything over should count as a cooperative kill.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reload while sprinting should be a perk.

Far too often some one with a double barrel wants to get right close to take shots, misses then sprints off. And if youre one of the people using melee as your secondary guess what, you cant catch up to them. Theyll reload while sprinting turn around and shot gun you to the head. Either make reloading while sprinting a perk, or create a perk that allows you to charge with a melee faster and consumes all ur stamina. (kind of like the bayonette charge in battlefield 1)

No one sprints full speed in real life while handling bullets individually,

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Highlight the bodies of our kills!

Even if you have to use dark vision. It's just really annoying and honestly a waste of time when you have to search for your kill because they are in deep brush or in the water or the times when they fall through the map. It doesn't add anything positive to the game by having to look too long for something that should be right there. Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. swarms of vultures

~ To deter campers but not remove them~
    after a person is in the same set area (how ever you program area idk but like a 100m circle. im thinking like the boss but they dont fight it) And for a set time 2min i think is fair, You have vulcers fly in the sky about 15 meters above the tree lines/building in a random pattern but not just hovering the campers building or hiding spot.

This would only deter camping, it would still be a solid gamestyle to play. Honestly it would give it some excitement, but it would…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dead grunts, K98 and personally modified weapons.

Since you are a hunter and since you have the ability to find clues due to the dark sight, the hunter therefore shall have more possibilities to read his environment and gather informations about enemy hunters if dead grunts would stay and not vanish after a certain period of time. This would give the player more information about the path and route of other hunters.
    Another great addition to the game's arsenal would be the german K98 which was produced ( just like the name implies ) during 1898 and saw many different versions during it's life time. I highly…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Positive/Negative Hunter Traits

The existing hunter traits seem pretty lackluster compared to the impact loadout has on gameplay, and I suspect it has to do with the strictly positive bonuses they provided. Unlike weapons, which are balanced around a set of pros and cons, the traits are kept weak to keep high level hunters from crushing low level opponents.

What if you add a trade-off to traits, so that a bonus has a corresponding penalty? For example, a trait could improve ammo capacity but lower reload speed, another could boost accuracy at the expense of rate of fire, yet another can boost movespeed/stamina…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hunter/Equipment Insurance

Hunter Insurance

Maybe a $1000 to insure a specific hunter you like for 1 death. I'm a bit of appearance and nostalgia oriented person who like use a Hunter i like the look of etc. They have listed that they will be adding hunter customization in a future but this couldn't be another way to use cash for those who seem to have enough. Insure the Hunter but maybe lose the gear or have an option to insure both separately.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Regarding free hunters 3:0

The free hunters you showed off in your interview can be simplified.

All i want out of free hunters, is to stop losing 20% of a hunters value when i sell their gear and put on my own.

You have a very good balancing of weapons, But the variety is not needed for free hunters. A LOT of people like myself will rip off the hunter's gear to put on what we really wanted.

As I see it! most people just want an empty hunter they can customize to fit their playstyle!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. See your Opponents Before the game starts

Once every one is locked in. how about show all the hunters in the match walking in a line on a road and as the match starts they split up into the fog off screen. this way you get an idea of what there packing and might have a chance to change up your play style. it would also give something to look at while loading.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hunting companies

There should be clans for hunters called companies.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pentagram brass knuckles.

A knuckles with symbol, hitting does 20dmg, but deal extra damage to monsters(40dmg). Deals crushing damage. A blow to the head at the hunter briefly stuns him.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New talent - "On the alert".

A talent that reduces the sound of changing weapons from a hunter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Paid shuffle option in the recruitment tab.

After your free shuffle it would be nice for a paid option possibly an incrementally increasing one, say its starts off at $50 and goes up from there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blood Trails

I like the idea of adding blood trails after a hunter gets damaged, like when you are hunting for example when an animal has been shot you track them down from there blood trail. My thoughts are that it wouldn't be a steady trail and obvious it would be every so often and you would have to really look for it, I think this would be a good way to track down hunters that are running away and if they stop to hide you can find them easier but you are open to ambush. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Develop Hunter INTERACTION: Prisoner, pathos when downed, surrender, models and much more

I suggest to improve Hunter character models
    More ragdoll effect
    More effects when they are alive and DOWNED.
    Add more role play chances
    Allow players to at least "feel" if another player is looking at them: now the hunters models don't "show" if they are looking in one direction or not: hunters feel like "dead" puppets.

Allow us to cure an enemy hunter so that we can choose to (arrest him\her) and bring it home. In case we do succeed we will have the chance to add him\her to our bloodline recruits.

You should allow this so that players feel…

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hunter’s Hunting

In dark mode follow the tracks on the ground ( perhaps with the marks of the feet of their passage ), warning hunter that he is hunted

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base