Hunters

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about Hunters, from their appearance to their clothes to their animations to their names.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Camper Defense

If someone camping to long can be some clue about it, like some birds?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Lean Left and Right

Give us the ability to lean around are enviroment so we can peak at enemys who are crouching behind a window. It could be similar to Rainbow Six Siege.

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove lightning bolts/make them more inaccurate. Me and my friend have died to getting shot through walls for about our 15th game today.

All that high tier play has been for me and my friend has been getting shot through walls (while moving) by rifles. The only counterplay to this scenario is not picking up the bounty, which in turn removes the advantage of having darksight.
    Shooting through cover in general has been quite a trouble in this game. I understand you want to penalize camping, but you already have that implemented with the time limit on the game itself. I love this game, but this has made it really frustrating.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add crocodiles or aligators

have them hidden and pop out at you giving you a split second to react and escape without taking damage or they bite you and take decent amount of damage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think dead Hunter's should have a CHANCE to stay alive after dead, look at my idea pls:

Now it's like that: You die and Hunter + everything is gone.

I think we can make this better, why not giving dead hunters a chance to stay alive?

What about if let's say that after dead of the hunter you have it still in your inventory with all things. but now you see a dead clock with a 3. This means, the hunter has maximum three more rounds to live BUT if you kill during these 3 rounds an enemy player, the countdown is gone and your hunter must not die. if you die again this repeats... it's like…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pose with Squadmate

Whenever you join a group with your friend or a random. Make both players hunters pose next to eachother like the select hunter screen currently does with only your own hunter.

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Small penalty should be implemented if out of laziness or maliciousness you decide NOT to resurrect your partner.

Small penalty should be implemented if out of laziness or maliciousness you decide NOT to resurrect your partner.

I played in two games today where my partner just DIDN'T BOTHER to resurrect me. In the second game I had already saved HIS life. I even had a bounty and could of extracted but only decided to stay in-game to help HIM because he wanted the second bounty, too. (I was down to one health bar).

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Save your team mates life.

Basically your team mate has been full killed or burned while downed (red skull dead). You have the option to use a bounty token to revive them one last time consuming it and you would also get fined for the same amount for the token. One token one final revive. Save a friend or die trying.

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. additional nasty personal weapons

I would like see meelee/throw option with weapons like village fork (stab-bleed), bottled beer (***** on impact specially on head-desorientation/blur/whispering) and sling-shot with ingot bullet (range only - head desorientation/blur/whispering). Why dont bring "personal interest" on fights. And sound can be like pork-wzooom ; beer-dont know everyone in life throw beer on hot lady in the bar, you know what i mean ; sling shot - fijuu. Hunter who has been shot can scream like . Ohh ****. **** or ****. Dont know how strong language can be or cannot be. Well it can be fun/stress situation if some one…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Switchable silhouette backlight on your partner

In game settings is no option to turn it completely off. It is the usable feature, but it comes in a totally disaster, when enemy hunter appear between me and my partner. Its look like a WWI ship camouflage, cause blue backlight of my partner fully prevent me to see a silhouette of enemy hunter. It is prevent to use a besiegement.
    It would be nice, if will be a special hotkey that will disable/enable a my partner silhouette backlight.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trait - Gunslinger

Well, I died so many times because of slow weapon swapping or reloading, and i know you did too... I think a trait which would reduce the weapon swapping time for pistols (small arms only), and increase their reload speed would solve this problem for most people.

Why not apply on all the weapons? - First reason, because it would make this trait a must for everybody. Second reason, because it would make you bring a pistol with you instead of the superior melee weapons, and also it would give a little more chance against them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Special item for each prestige

Type of ammunition or new weapon for each prestige, it will encourage the desire to play again and again.

This could be a special attack when the blast bar is full eg break the neck of the enemy

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bloodline Skill tree

The idea of the bloodline is that your next hunter will inherit your previous hunter’s belongings and knowledge.

This serves as a progression tool throughout the game.

But all bloodlines are not the same, they all develop into different gene pools.

You should be able to invest in a bloodline skill tree, to add gameplay diversity, but also reward.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. punishment system for teaming ups

More often I'm running into several teams that are working together and killing off everyone as together then leaving to get the xp for the match its ruining the game play.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customize and create your own hunter

Get rid of recruiting hunters. Instead let us create our own hunter and unlock outfits, eye patches, hoods, beards, haircuts, ect. When you die you lose all of your gear but you keep your created hunter. I would be able to have more pride for the hunter I am playing if I customized him/her myself.

306 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New hunters!! (Sheriff) (Outlaws)

I suggest adding law men into the mix. Nothing beats feeling like a old wild west sheriff with his revolver. Would be nice to see my teamate with a star on his chest too id get more immersed like im a real cop...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New Talent - speadload

A talent that allows faster reloading of pistols, such as a revolver. The cost of it is 6-8 points. When reloading a revolver, the hunter will use a special device - speadloader, and will immediately enter the entire clip into the revolver.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hunters Estate

because death is a massive penalty the ability to invest money in a few basic facilities that produce low tier weapons and items after so many games the catch would be that you need to invest a great deal of money into the estate over a period of time and that there would be a minimum payment every time (the payment is obviously higher for better facilities)
    these facilities would include:
    reloading bench(generates additional ammo periodically)
    chemistry lab (produces bombs periodically)
    workshop (produces the most basic weapons at reduced or no cost)
    Old trunk (maybe let you store one gun…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Player Bounties & Wanted Posters

I already posted this thread in the META GAME feedback section, but i wanted to share it here aswell

~PLAYERS BOUNTIES~

In a game that already revolves around bounties, Why not put bounties on the head of a players hunter.

Instead of giving 1000 exp for tier 3 hunters, and 500 for tier 2 hunters why not base it off hunter level, with level 50 rewarding the most experience. I like this idea because i often wonder what how much work was put in from the hunter i just killed. Its motivating

~WANTED POSTERS~

The second idea that goes hand…

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base