What can we do with the enemy AI?

A predator AI for PvE only.

This predator AI will hunt players across the map. It will hunt players by tracking the sounds they make. Gunshots, disturbed crows and dogs will draw it closer to the players. This would thus retain the purpose of stealth in PvE. Make to much noise and it will find you.

78 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hammerbelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds very cool ! In my opinion the predator doesen't need to be a boss, but a extra flavor in the map.

• Axe Garian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wonder if the Predator could be a interesting idea for a new Boss Monster...?

Instead of us going to the Boss to hunt it, this particular Boss hunts us... >:D

• biggusdeecus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The predator could be so dangerous that hunter teams engaging in a firefight are forced to cease fire immediately the moment they hear the predator approaching their vicinity. It could create a "sudden death" scenario where hunters can't use loud weapons and have to hide + escape.

Details within this link:
    https://feedback.huntshowdown.com/forums/907951-enemy-ai/suggestions/35840275-creepy-ai-that-free-roams-the-map

• RavenH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea looks awesome. It would be really creepy to listen a sound that you know it's from that Predator, and you know he is next to you and maybe you're the unlucky one which is going to be hunted soon.

• enders4you commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only issue is that if players kill it. Does it re-spawn? And how often? Does it give more exp? (which it should) then players would hunt it and then dip out. The only thing that does not attack you in the game are the ducks and crows. Maybe those can now attack when disturbed.

• AlfaShard_36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A nice idea but I would add this: I doesnt come to you when you're fighting the boss because its scared of the boss. This way it wont interrupt your boss fight and only will come after you if you make too much noise after the boss is dead.

• LordPariah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, I'd love this in regular PvP too. It'd encourage people to be quiet regardless, and would add even more tension.

Jeepers Creepers comes to mind.

• empTshell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should it still be able to show up while you are blasting away the Monster boss? Or have it wait in the woods until you are done? I like the idea of something else hunting you.

• s1eepercat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually think it could be very interesting. It has to be something very creepy and brutal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base