What can we do with the enemy AI?

Werewolf , Vampire and Witch

very good if you had a werewolf boss, vampire and witch

as in all stories, these three supernatural beings are connected.

in books and in some stories, lobsomem or vampire when they attack people they do not always turn into wolves or blood sucks, they see zombies, that is, the living dead ...

the witches enter in the middle of it as a third race that would be interesting to hunt ...

with the gloomy tone of the old west, it's great to hunt these monsters too and makes more sense, far better than hunting down a giant spider giant spider and a butcher

71 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

themorcego shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Urano37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I disagree too. The game have a lovecraftien feeling and classical monster like werewolf, witch etc don't correspond to this feel.

• TrueKazuma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually I strongly disagree about the classic monsters types. When I saw the bosses, ok, just 2, I thought, at last, a new game. Mix patterns to create new monsters, but don't just add old ones.
    And the Wendigo thing is nice :).

Actually if I had to see a new boss, it would be one who can fight outside instead locked in a house, allowing others hunters to hunt you from afar and to change strats.
    Like a crazy Diglett out of control which can hide to recover health, burden from below to bumps you or why not create some earth pillars to create a new battle area each game.
    But no vampires :).

• themorcego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very good if you had a werewolf boss and a vampire

according to logic when a vampire or a werewolf scratches or bites a person, it turns into a zombie or a new vampire or wolf

a map where we could hunt a werewolf and a vampire would be very cool

Feedback and Knowledge Base