Enemy AI

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions on Enemy AI. Do you love the Armored and hate the Hive? Love the Meathead but want more leeches? This is the place to tell us.

What can we do with the enemy AI?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Flying Monsters or Boss. *watch out for the trees*

Some monsters will hang around on the tree. They either chill or fly around the trees if they were disturbed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hordes of zombies

zombies right now seem more like a nuisance and or a way for noise to attract other hunters rather than a monster you should avoid, so i believe there should be hordes randomly across the map

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Werewolf counter hunter

It would be really great and super stressfull to add a Werewolf that could sniff wounded players and track them down. You could hear it approaching because it would be very noisy (breathing heavily, grunting, howling at the moon). It would be very agile to climb and jump on anything and fast to travel across the map + have dark vision. It would fear silver bullets and fire. You could lure it by killing other players and wait for it to come and feed off their bodies or by using a bait that you could buy on the store as…

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Aligator, werebear, troll, "unsettling" enemy animals, And Flying AI.

So first stab at:"Aligator demon thingy". Something that has does not have passive sound like the "clucking" of the water devil and it's almost invisible while not in "passive mode". Instead of splashing like a mad man upon water entry it gives of a sound that is rather easy to miss but still- a warning. Afterwards you can barely see it approach and it moves calmly and rather slowly though the water but hunts/detects you from very far. While swimming it's hard to see untill it's up close and BAAAAAAAAAAAM BOI! Get some jumpscares in here.

Second stab; Werebear. IF…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MORE BOSSES

Hello Crytek, Thanks for your great games especially Hunt Showdown.
    we love this game so we want you to add more interesting things to it.a new boss would be great!
    so we thought about a boss that would be interesting. A huge snake! A blind snake that sees you with its ears.
    So here our concept:
    if you stand in front of the snake,it will bite you. However if you stand behind the snake it will kick you with its tail.
    snake can eat you too!So your teammate should kill the snake alone and after that he/she should help you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HALLUCINATION?

Maybe create an Enemy AI that does some sort of HALLUCINATION effect on players, visually and audibly impairing players temporarily. (They could see other hunters, hear gun shots, hear creatures from behind, but none would be real)

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How about a Gruntboss?

Imagine yourself a grunt unlike all others. Who can lead and send the normal grunts into a insane killing frenzy if activated through battle or clumsy movement. Leading a group of about 10-15. He/she herself does not have to be equally dangerous as the mob it coordinates.

Now, I won't try to design this unit as a child, monster or human - I prefer the developers to have creative freedom and surprise me as they did with the water-devil which is a fantastically horrifying addition to this game!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chaos Raccoons

If you stay idle in the forest areas too long (5 minutes) they move to you making a clicking noise as they get closer. Then sit over you and click, giving away your position. You can kill them, but if you don't head shot them - they screech really loud. They stay in the trees and don't hurt you, just give away idle or hiding Hunters.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hellhounds

When I am going solo, i usually stay quiet, and pay attention to hunters moreover the grunts themselves, so i tend to just skip grunts, collect clues, go to boss, extract, easy right? Nope, the ****-hounds are a great addition to the game, ill admit that, but when you've already taken some damage, or even full hp, a group of 2 or 3 dogs can easily take you on, unless you spot them from far away and shoot them of course, i don't want you to nerf the dogs damage, because that is quite balanced considering how vulnerable they are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enemy AI gets more aggressive as the match goes on, and end up completely feral on the last 5 minutes of the match.,

Late game scramble for the bounty & and the extraction is stressful enough, but it's mostly because the ever present danger of other hunters. It'd make the fights more exciting if the gunfire would attract more AI enemies from further away, making the shootouts that more unpredictable.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clues Being Mandatory

Make it so that Hunters have to get all the clues to fight the boss, e.g. finding the clues decreases banishing time or makes the boss weaker against a hunter who has found all the clues.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let Zombies and other Enemies Break doors

Zombies, as well as other monsters with weapons , Should be able to destroy doors.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Snakes!

I would be cool to have Rattle snakes in the maps! They could alert hunters within there radius with there rattlers!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A Flying Mob

maybe a bat type monster

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. roaming boss, redman

Have like glowing eyes in the bushes that watch hunters and it signifies the boss is near. It's like a demon that spawns in thick brush and jumps out at you and runs away when u hit it a few times. de spawns and does it again.
    just call it the devil or redman

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 new map underground mines and new bos hellhound 3 heads

-->1 map mor close and more dark... 1 function for lamp, underground mines or 1 map with mines

-->1 bos hellhound with 3 heads and 8 normal hellhound, his pack runs through the drylands, his tracking points in places open by the map

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hive hit box problem

We had a lot of issue with the new 2.1 patch Hive hit box.
    So basically we had a lot of trouble to shooting down the Hive, because sometimes 1 shot the headshot, sometimes 2-3 with the same gun in the same range. And another thing when the
    bullet just fly through the middle of her head. Please make an investigation about this because something went wrong when trying to shoot a Hive.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Spider ai movements are kind of frustrating is some boss areas.

I've after 100+ hours noticed that in some spider locations it is marginally slower to kill it. Particularly, scupper lake; where it will keep flipping between top and bottom floors while I have been chasing it. Another issue I had with the ai was below in the crematorium where I left the boss area towards the lift and the spider pounced like 5 ft past the doorway into a really narrow hallway and executed me as I was down to one bar from pvp. It was well past where the spider could physically fit. It might be due to the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crazy ai survivor in buildings

The buildings are very Nice but empty..
    Fill them (not all buildings) with hunters who gone crazy and shoot you if you are not stealth enought or place traps in the buildings

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base