User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Post match scoreboard

After a match I keep wondering wether other players were still alive and hunting me. Personally I would really like an overview of the people that were in my match and what happened to them. Like did they extract (with or without the bounty), die to players, die to AI or are they still surviving in the game. Some statistics from the match could be shown as well, but isn't really necessary for me personally.

292 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something we have planned, we would like the players to get an after match report to know what happened in the match you were just in.

2. Option to report teammate.

I just carried a 12 year old kid through an entire game. Got the hunter kills, got the monster and bounty.
    We are extracting, he kills me. I'm thinking "ok funny he's going to help me up".
    No he goes out of his way to go find a lantern, burns my body and extracts.

I can't report him? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982415493

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Campfire Menu Screen with Hunters

I find the static menu screen, with separate pages, to be rather bland and breaks the immersion of the experience. Instead of a basic menu, could we have a rendered menu screen -- with your hunters (1-4) relaxing around a campfire, porch, stagecoach, or something else that fits the lore. Only being able to page through one hunter at a time, in the current menu, disassociates the hunter from the bloodline. A nice rendered menu screen would add tremendous value to the overall atmosphere of the game.

176 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. female bounty hunters

ummm. why are there not girl bounty hunters?

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Immersive ingame map

A diegetic map design, instead of a separate menu.
    The hunter holds a map ingame as soon as you press the tab key. Making him able to walk while looking at the map and enhancing the immersion. All the indicators for the player, ally, banishing etc. still work of course.

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. color blind mode

Color blind modes for a few types would be appreciated, most common being deuteranomaly.

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep invite duos together

When I play with my steam friends it disbands the party after every game even though I invited them from my friends list. Please keep the party together so I don't have to send a new invite for every single game.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deathscreen

If you die, there is the Button ''Spectate'' and the button ''back to the menu''.
    If you are in hurry and you want to press the button '' Spectate'' , then it can happen quickly that you press the wrong button and u go back to menu. Would it be possible to indicate that you will be asked in advance if you really want to leave the game?
    I lost today 2 Hunters because i pressed wrong button, and thats really sad... and annoying..

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Saving loadouts

You should be able to save your loadouts and have option to equip it with one button on a hunter if you have all needed items in inventory. I often use Winfield/short Romero combo with vitality shots on recruits, and needing to equip it all over again everytime is a pain in the butt.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A "Tab" like interaction system

In many games I've been slown down by the "press F to interact" function

i,e. Throw a knife on a bear trap to trigger it, go up to pick up the knife but to do so I have to move the bear trap because the bear trap interaction overrides the knife interaction. By picking up the bear trap my movement, motive, and noise levels go up and get slowed down.

To combat situations like this and in anticipation of the new "Pick up weapons" functionality, an ability to "tab" through the available interactions instead of having to go through all…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HUNTERS RETAIN INJURIES AND SCARS

Hunters that survive get injured and have a recuperation period.
    Then are left with scarring, a limp, a dodgy arm, an eye patch. Maybe even age?

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. some cool old weapons

this man tries a different old weapon worth watching here is a couple of videos ..maybe something sticks to the eye

https://youtu.be/044ioUMC9Os

https://youtu.be/UhYlzTABNI0

https://youtu.be/fmMPQDlIB80

https://youtu.be/VUAQVmuYPZ0

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. US map for Contracts selection screen

So after choosing "Bounty Hunt" a large map of the United States will open, on this map there is small icons with the bosses drawings/symbols on.

Clicking an icon will open the contracts that appear layered on top of the map. The contract card has a larger image of boss/bosses, the money reward, along with the game map and info, just like it is in the present contract screen.

Hopefully, in the future new maps and bosses will be added. So, in the start only 2-4 bosses would be marked on the map, appearing in the south eastern corner. But…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Put cardinal directions on the map

Please put some indicators for cardinal directions on the map. In my native language, East starts with a letter "W" and it always confuses the **** out of my empty skull.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do something about Kill farming

Some lame players are using the revive mechanichs to farm kills. That's pretty much a negative game experience, since they camp your corpse just to kill as soon as you're revived, for another easy kill.
    I would recommend to give a revived player a few seconds of invulnerability, and killing the same player more than once should count just 1 kill at the end of the day, also getting killed more than once by the same player should count as 1 death. This is a game, it can be hardcore but it should be fun.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lobby group chat

Be able to make longer sentences. You can't even type two lines of text. Or add a voice chat while you're waiting in lobby so you can communicate with your partner better

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Max FPS 75

Add Max FPS option 75, we have 30, 45, 60 and then 90. My PC can easily handle 60 but not so much 90, 75 would be great middle ground.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gun skins to unlock.

When you kill a player your gun would show a tally mark or skull reflecting the amount of people you have killed while carrying it around. Could have also personalized logos alongside the crafting system. "A Banner" possibly that you could put on the weapon also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the traits list a grid not a scroll down list.

Make the traits appear on a grid not a list. Have the descriptions appear in a tool tip.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mousewheel scroll for the Bloodline itemlist

Clicking through the whole list of items and perks is quite a pain **********, but if the list was just scrollable by the mousewheel , it would speed up the overview on unlockable stuff and feel alot better IMO.
    Probably this little change could have a positive effect for the 'Quality' feeling for the menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base