User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. THAT ONE HUNTER THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR BEST HUNTING BUDY !

Hunt shodown doesn't have anyway for the player to track the hunter/people they played with and steam allow such a good tool but for some reason it is not avaible with the hunt wich suck because like JUST NOW I had an amazing game with a super fun hunter and just because I failed to screenshot the chat in time (yes that is all we have for now to add each other as friends) I cant ever find that person again ! This is just sad concidering the majority of people you are matched with doesn't mater and when that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate zoom sensitivity slider

Currently while using scopes, the mouse sensitivity remains the same as when aiming down regular sights - on the larger magnifications it's way too fast. Could you please add a separate sensitivity slider for ADS and scopes? That may be already planned, but I did not see anyone else posting this yet.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. STRIP NEW HUNTERS

Not the way some of you probably think :p

I buy a hunter and what's the first thing I have to do? Ah yes, get rid of 80% of the inventory. I buy most ot my hunters just for skins or specific health bar allignments- I have to click and remove every single slot.

This is nothing with a high priority - but still, this is something I'd like to see:

Click one button and the complete load-out from the hunter is removed.

So basically a "Stow"-Button.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customizable Keybindings for Weapons and Equipment

It's kinda annoying that i HAVE TO use large weapons on 1 and I cannot switch them around with other keys.

Me personally prefers using closecombat guns in slot 2 and ranged guns in slot 1 but if I carry a cadwell rival and a nagant precision I am forced to do exactly the opposite. So everytime I use this kind of equip I have to rethink and happen to hit wrong buttons during fight...

Same goes for tools and consumables.

I really don't need stuff I want to access quickly in a fight to be on key 8 or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Tools and consumables binding

Have the tools 1 thru 4 (always) and consumable 5 thru 8.

They shouldn't change numbers depending on how many you have unlocked. That way, the first consumable slot will always be 5, never 4.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HUNTERS RETAIN INJURIES AND SCARS

Hunters that survive get injured and have a recuperation period.
    Then are left with scarring, a limp, a dodgy arm, an eye patch. Maybe even age?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 542 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. With 12 New Traits Being Added, Being Able To Sort Them Would Help A Lot

In the first major milestone patch, we are doubling the amount of traits in the game to a total of 24. Including a lot of traits that are effectively the same thing for different types of weapons, such as the perks for every type of scope, being able to stay Aimed Down Sight or reducing sway after a few seconds. It is quickly becoming confusing figuring out and remembering which ones are which.

I understand that on the main traits window it makes sense to have them sorted by Bloodline level unlocked, but it would be very nice if we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disconnection and team killers

Can the devs please change the message for disconnection. There is a large red line that comes up onto the screen when your connection is not optimal or close to disconnection. This disconnection warning keeps popping up over the center of the screen but I never get actually disconnected, it's just warning me over and over again. If this is not a bug that can be fixed can you at least make the warning smaller, maybe put a little red icon on the top right corner of the screen under the ping and fps information, as it is currently in…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Screen Display Change and Stamina Use for Melee Weapons

Hey all, in the settings of various games there is quite often an option to use 'Display 2' or 'Display 1' etc. Adding this option would save us having to window the game, drag it across to our second screen and then fullscreen it again. Would save some hassle.

Also in the weapons stats it would be cool to see exactly how much stamina Melee and Heavy Melee use, for comparison.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lock the equipment in slots to 1 - 0

Dear devs, I've noticed that the equipment shifts up in the quick key slots by 1 if I get a frontier trait and put a tool in the newly created slot 6. I use some easily accessible keybinds to those slots, and always know which slot I put what equipment (medkit always on 4, vitality shot always on 6, explosive always on 8). This messes it up if there's a, say, decoy or something extra.

Could you please make this a fixed setting, and players without the frontier trait will simply have slot 6 empty / unbindable until it's filled.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ingame notification for server restarts

Atleast until servers are better. Lost few high level hunters because of that, and it's hard to check steam all the time for warnings (especially when the game is pretty immersive).

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Polish translation

I would like to help to create Polish translation for the game. I know that there is so much people from Poland who whould like to play in native language. Please let me know if it is possible.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Complete UI shutoff for screenshots

Have an option to create profiles in the User Interface section and maybe even keybind them. It would be a nice feature for screenshots, photos, nigh time games, and challenges.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We need a more intuitive shop/inventory system.

Currently, buying things, equipping things, and just the whole inventory/store experience feels off. I dislike that i have to contuinually switch between store tab/hunter tab to equip and buy things. I think it would be more fluid/intuitive if you could purchase/sell things straight from the inventory tab, and not have to do so much switching. This is mostly a QoL idea, as it doesn't really affect me too much, but is still annoying enough to post about.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Viewermode, if you die

When you die in co-op you can switch to viewer mode so you can see what your partner is doing.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Posture icon

Sometimes it is hard to be sure in what stace your hunter is currently in, without actually pressing crouch key. Especially confusing when you sneak arounf for a longer time in high grass/bushes.

Please add an icon of standing/crouchnig hunter somewhere near the bullet count

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. REMOVE THE CROSSHAIR AND THE COLORED MARKERS

I think there is no need for a crosshair in Hunt. One should just press the RMB to aim with iron sights (ADS), this would fit the slow pacing of the game perfectly.
    Also the colored markings of objects are not really necessary, as the use of things like laterns and ladders is quite obvious, and after a small amount of time everyone can spot ammo and healing boxes really easy (after all the "press F to use ...." will still be there). In the way it is now, these pulsing markings really destroy the otherwise awesome athmosphere and immersion…

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CrySystem initialization failed.

i don't know what to do, after i installed Hunt on my pc, this message shows up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Small Crouching/Standing Icon

SMALL CROUCHING/STANDING ICON
    somewhere on the bottom corner or something. I sometimes don't know whether I'm standing or sitting, especially with the slow pace of this game you need to be crouching for quite a while at times.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base