User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Post match scoreboard

After a match I keep wondering wether other players were still alive and hunting me. Personally I would really like an overview of the people that were in my match and what happened to them. Like did they extract (with or without the bounty), die to players, die to AI or are they still surviving in the game. Some statistics from the match could be shown as well, but isn't really necessary for me personally.

292 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something we have planned, we would like the players to get an after match report to know what happened in the match you were just in.

2. Campfire Menu Screen with Hunters

I find the static menu screen, with separate pages, to be rather bland and breaks the immersion of the experience. Instead of a basic menu, could we have a rendered menu screen -- with your hunters (1-4) relaxing around a campfire, porch, stagecoach, or something else that fits the lore. Only being able to page through one hunter at a time, in the current menu, disassociates the hunter from the bloodline. A nice rendered menu screen would add tremendous value to the overall atmosphere of the game.

176 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Flag "favorites" in the shop

Set "favorites" on things in the shop, so that you can faster buy your preferred load out for your hunter

138 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Immersive ingame map

A diegetic map design, instead of a separate menu.
    The hunter holds a map ingame as soon as you press the tab key. Making him able to walk while looking at the map and enhancing the immersion. All the indicators for the player, ally, banishing etc. still work of course.

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ingame notification for server restarts

Atleast until servers are better. Lost few high level hunters because of that, and it's hard to check steam all the time for warnings (especially when the game is pretty immersive).

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something that we plan to introduce in the near future. We understand that getting a notification in gaming is much easier than following the Steam page and Official Discord server so we plan to introduce this feature when possible.

We will keep you guys updated once we have more information.

6. color blind mode

Color blind modes for a few types would be appreciated, most common being deuteranomaly.

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Town

Get this main menu ********* out of here.

When I boot up the game, immerse me with a civilized town populated with a handful of random players and NPC's. Let me approach the scroll that my Bloodline's stained across. Let me burst into the saloon to browse my Hunters. Let me purchase my weapons and equipment from a Store with an honest hardworking entrepreneur like Herbert Moon. Let me peruse the very few books lain on the only bookshelf in town the NPC's humbly refer to as the Library.

That obviously covers the four primary tabs of the menu. There…

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. REMOVE THE CROSSHAIR AND THE COLORED MARKERS

I think there is no need for a crosshair in Hunt. One should just press the RMB to aim with iron sights (ADS), this would fit the slow pacing of the game perfectly.
    Also the colored markings of objects are not really necessary, as the use of things like laterns and ladders is quite obvious, and after a small amount of time everyone can spot ammo and healing boxes really easy (after all the "press F to use ...." will still be there). In the way it is now, these pulsing markings really destroy the otherwise awesome athmosphere and immersion…

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Icon for healing allies

If i want to heal my ally i need to turn to him with right-click support item, and then press left button. Want to see an icon that helps me to understand - will i heal him of myself.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to report teammate.

I just carried a 12 year old kid through an entire game. Got the hunter kills, got the monster and bounty.
    We are extracting, he kills me. I'm thinking "ok funny he's going to help me up".
    No he goes out of his way to go find a lantern, burns my body and extracts.

I can't report him? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982415493

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Raw number weapon stats.

Could you change the weapon stats so that they show real numbers in addition to these bars? It would be much easier to to compare them and memorize the weapon stats.

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Saving loadouts

You should be able to save your loadouts and have option to equip it with one button on a hunter if you have all needed items in inventory. I often use Winfield/short Romero combo with vitality shots on recruits, and needing to equip it all over again everytime is a pain in the butt.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A total player count displayed in menu before each game starts. E.g, 10/10

A count of human players joining the match displayed while selecting a spawn point. Does not have to appear in-game/match.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. view your own ping

it oftrn happens that when i shoot someone the hit doesen't connect, so it would be nice to check the ping and see if it was the server's fault or if i'm just bad

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. FOV (Field of view) needs to be able to change

FOV would be awesome to be changed!

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Town/The Saloon/The Gunstore/The General Store/The Doctor's Office/The Abbey

MAIN MENU IS NOT HOT

The Town: When main menu opens its a town, decadent like the games world

The Saloon: Here you can hire hunters, lvl up characters and get contracts (Contracts could be killing a specific player, number of monsters, or a boss, like side missions)

The Gunstore: Here you can buy the best guns, Melees, bombs etc

The General Store: Here you can buy low quality guns, consumables, etc

The Doctor's Office: He is the man that is going to sell you medkits, Stamina shots, antidotes, poison bombs, cure deaseases (if we can ever get that)

The…

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. female bounty hunters

ummm. why are there not girl bounty hunters?

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Separate key bindings for tools and consumables

Dear Crytek,
    It would be nice to have key bindings for specific slot number. Now if you use traits to extand tools or consumables assigned key for slot 6 (first consumable with no traits) become forth tool. Maybe the solution is to skip some slots (disable - assigned key is not used) if trait is not active (slot 6 is always for forth tool and slot 9 always for forth consumable). 1 to 1 mapping - keys context should not change if you have different traits. Maybe grouping slots is better idea - primary weapon, secondary weapon, tool 1-4, consumable…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Viewermode, if you die

When you die in co-op you can switch to viewer mode so you can see what your partner is doing.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No-HUD option or Photo Mode

Game just looks amazing, having the opportunity to take screenshots without the HUD would be awesome.
    A Photo Mode (with filters, for example B&W) or a simple option inside the settings menu could be added to make it real.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base