User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ingame notification for server restarts

Atleast until servers are better. Lost few high level hunters because of that, and it's hard to check steam all the time for warnings (especially when the game is pretty immersive).

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something that we plan to introduce in the near future. We understand that getting a notification in gaming is much easier than following the Steam page and Official Discord server so we plan to introduce this feature when possible.

We will keep you guys updated once we have more information.

2. Post match scoreboard

After a match I keep wondering wether other players were still alive and hunting me. Personally I would really like an overview of the people that were in my match and what happened to them. Like did they extract (with or without the bounty), die to players, die to AI or are they still surviving in the game. Some statistics from the match could be shown as well, but isn't really necessary for me personally.

290 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something we have planned, we would like the players to get an after match report to know what happened in the match you were just in.

3. Flag "favorites" in the shop

Set "favorites" on things in the shop, so that you can faster buy your preferred load out for your hunter

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base