Let’s hear your ideas:

Option to report teammate.

I just carried a 12 year old kid through an entire game. Got the hunter kills, got the monster and bounty.
We are extracting, he kills me. I'm thinking "ok funny he's going to help me up".
No he goes out of his way to go find a lantern, burns my body and extracts.

I can't report him? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982415493

42 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

hsurk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cakito7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they don't care about TK's. I send a video once to them and here is what happend : i join with a random guy and i go to the clue, i check behind and hes kinda keeping distance from me (30 meters or so) and then a big bundle dynamite comes flying from my back towards me... litteraly 2 minutes in the game. i start to spectate him and he is staying with other 2 hunters. He picks me up and then those 2 other hunters kill me once each and he picks me up after every time. got killd 3 times like that and on the last time my own teammate kills me and i keep spectating him for like 2 more minutes. Turns out they were all 3 friends and they do that often for the K/D stats. Managed to find all 3 steam profiles and send them with the video proof but they didnt even respond back xD

• LilJashy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, even if you are a jerk, why would you do that? You get more for extracting as a team

Feedback and Knowledge Base