Let’s hear your ideas:

Adjust brightnees of the game in the beggining

Like most horror games. When we press to play, the main brightness / contrast setting of the game appears on the screen. Please add it (so that we can play it, with the exact amount of light and darkness)

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

diegueeee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • diegueeee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the other solution is that you can only change it when you start the game and also, if you incress the gamma for "cheat" and you cant change it later, the day time it would see awfull and dont understand **** (i believe)

• diegueeee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good point, anyway i want exactly the opposit! more dark so the maps can enjoyed it more (speccially in the night)

• Hariol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thing is that this isn't really a horror game, it's very much inspired by the Lovecraftian style of horror yes, but the idea isn't to frighten. Beyond that though, allowing players to change their brightness levels to something higher would just give people an advantage over those players that don't want it to be as bright, I'm sure many seedy players already cheat like this with gamma settings but adding it into the game proper is just a bad idea.

Feedback and Knowledge Base