User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Move the frame rate limiter to video options and change the values

Not a massive deal, but the frame rate limiter should be with the video settings IMO. And the options should read 30, 60, 120, 144 and unlimited.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Brightness Slider

I want the ability to turn up you brightness in the game or lower it accordingly

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Turn the blue colours to red as we get closer to the boss(es)

Before closed alpha the clue colours and the boss colours used to be red and it looked like your map was burning up when you got close.

The spectrum of a flame ranges from blue (Cold) to red/yellow (hot) and I think hunt: showdown would do well to adopt it. Not only would it give you this visual cue of "Getting closer" or "already being close" but it also adds to the depth of the game.

So if you for example start the game lucky and you are right in the boss region, you could see that the clues are…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Constant Chat and Audio Chat

Constant Chat and Audio Chat, after find a partner or, inviting some friend, constant voice chat and chat even on load map is a MUST HAVE thing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Implement the ability to select a language in the game settings. (Perhaps this is already in the plans). More information about weapons and

Many people play the game with no knowledge of English, I would like to have a choice of another language.
    The infatuation of the informative interface of the game.
    Describe in more detail the character skills, abilities used, as well as a description of the weapon.
    Sorry for my english, thanks for attention

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to set 1920x1200 resolution

When I set a 1920x1200 in the resolution dropdown, the screen flickers and appears to set the new res, but I can't hit the UI setting in the confirmation dialog to actually apply the change. I have to wait 15 seconds for it to fallback to the last good resolution. Is there a workaround for this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gold instead of dollars

I'm feeling that use of gold instead of dollars in that game would introduce some aesthetic

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Inaccessible UI Buttons

I've had several buttons on screen that cannot be clicked. When trying to set the resolution to 4k windowed, the "Yes" and "No" buttons to confirm changes are both inaccessible. I can only confirm 4k borderless windowed. When I finished my first game, I could not click the continue button to move beyond the experience screen, and had to close the game via task manager. The buttons do not register the mouse hovering over them, and nothing happens when I click them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When comapring weapon to equip better stats should be green

now everything is in red and it can be confusing

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Base Nagant Revolver vs. Nagant Brawler Conflicting Stats

I didn't know where else to put this because the issue seems so small, but the stats for these guns don't seem correct.

In the melee category, the base Nagant shows a higher melee value than the Nagant Brawler. I'd imagine that it would be the other way around considering the brawler has brass knuckles on it. I'm also not sure if this difference transfers in game. Maybe that's how y'all intended it to be.

I also haven't noticed this issue with other weapons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. water reflection

Found an unreal reflection and here's how to check it: play at 720p, hold the pistol (not aim, just hold), crouch, get into the water. now check the reflection under the pistol

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. inventory

would be nice to store equipment of dead hunters in game in a storagebox. granade,ammo weapons etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. last man standing

play with frends in a big map of 2-4 hunters in 1 team totally of 5 teams last man who stands

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Weapon Scroll Issue

When tabbed, zooming into and out of the map will also scroll your weapons. Not a big issue, just something I found that could be detrimental if caught in a fire fight

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Match loading interface

After pressing the "Play" button the game moves to different loading stages - this stages need to be shown with a certain animation of moving from one stage to another.
    You can also add some cool phrases with animation - like "looking for someone to hunt with..." or "this bounty will need a help from another gunner". "Let the hunt begin", "it's going to be a bloody night" and etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Luminosity Settings

i totally understand this is an alpha, just wanted to stress the importance of a way to fine tune luminosity on the fly.

this game has a great atmosphere, but it can be really dark:
    closed or underground environments, even not in night maps, sometimes are way too black; i can't even tell walls, let alone enemies.

obviously you can set luminosity of your display, but depending on device it could be cumbersome and above all it affects all applications, not just the game.

else, you can workaround in game using dark vision but while on a side you see…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't select hunter, can't play game.

When I go to recruit a hunter I can hear something but can't see anything. Can't select the hunter so I can't play.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Main Menu Music

Change the Main Menu Music to the song "Rise Up Deadman" from the trailers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mark routes or paths on the map

Be able to mark routes or paths on the map so that your companion can see them

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Library of a hoonter

So, I noticed you've got a library as the last option on the main screen. I do not know what will be their but got some suggestions.
    How about (ofc talking about the future prob far future) you making some competitions about what story is the best, like about lore and etc and put such stories in the fe "Book of old days" (yeah pretty dumb name) or smth like this. Also I suggest putting there a bestiary (book about mosters and rare species).

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base