User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Shop Filter

include filers for the shop and the ability to toggle the ascending/descending of weapon/item (name/quantity/price) etc so we can manage and navigate the shop faster and more efficient. Maybe also saved kit purchase to buy an entire kit that has been saved to the store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View your teammate in the lobby

When I create a party, let me see my teammate's character so I can know how it looks and more important, what weapons and items is going to use.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A button to leave the team

Why does not exist? currently you have to leave the game ....

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change "Kill/Death" Ratio into "Kill/Survive" for EACH Hunter

Dear Hunt: Showdown and Crytek Team.
    First i want to say thank you very much for the great and enjoyable game! It's amazing in lot of terms for me.

Small thing i do not like is the permanent "kill and death" ratio which shown for the whole account.

My Idea: Change this for each Hutner into a "Kill/Survive" Counter. Which shows for the Hunter the kills for every round and how much rounds he survived.

And if the hunter is gone, stats are gone too for this. So stats for each hunter just. This permanent account stats is something i…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enhace the shop menu

1. Re-design the list of items.
    2. Put a "Buy" button with the total of your cart.
    3. Give the possibility to create and save custom loadouts to simply buy them with one click.

Buying in the shop is really a pain **********... You need to give a better order, separate the item in classes, or at least show the most buyed items in first order. Besides, I think it would be better if you select all your gear and then you hit the buy button so that way you know exactly hoy much you will spend, without doing any…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mouse pointer can't be seen inside menu....

I have tried on 2 computers now and inside menu i cant see my mouse pointer.... Makes it hard to get inside the game fumbling around in blinde.... Please take a look at this issue.... so I can get back in enjoying your game :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. UI should warn if a hunter has Fanning trait but carries a non-fanning pistol

This should be added for a foolproof reason. Let's say in the first match I carry a Nagant Officer cuz its fire rate is faster. Then after the match I have enough points point buy the Fanning trait and for whatever reason I forgot to swap the Officer to Chain Pistol, the UI should warn me that hey! why you bring the Nagant Office while having the Fanning trait? That's simple. So instead of checking and re-checking everytime why not just implement this very easy feature?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Daguerreotype Hunter Selection Screen

Have your hunters displayed on a hutch as various old-timey Daguerreotypes. Here's a real-life reference: https://bit.ly/2CBn57i

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Town

Get this main menu ********* out of here.

When I boot up the game, immerse me with a civilized town populated with a handful of random players and NPC's. Let me approach the scroll that my Bloodline's stained across. Let me burst into the saloon to browse my Hunters. Let me purchase my weapons and equipment from a Store with an honest hardworking entrepreneur like Herbert Moon. Let me peruse the very few books lain on the only bookshelf in town the NPC's humbly refer to as the Library.

That obviously covers the four primary tabs of the menu. There…

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Petition for Redesigning Banners Time extraction and pick up of players etc

Please; these banners are ruining not only the game but creating issues fro shooting enemies, somebody could even hide behind those banners to avoid being aimed at. Since that banner appears to all, if someobdy picks up somethingsomebody else could use that banner to Attack from above without being seen from somebody that would have to aime high (but would not be able to see that player since the banner covers the top part of the screen).

Allow opacity settings and also Redesign everything (as a better option I'd say).

So let me tell you what I would absolutely redesign:

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The menu and pre game communication problem

The menu and pre game communication problem
    I think that between many changes and upgrading of User experience you should also create a system that allows players to talk before the game starts, or at least chat.
    You should allow players to know if their steam friends are hunting or looking for a new hunt, (this takes away privacy a little but WHO CARES we are playing).
    This game has a LONG session rhythm that cannot be under evaluated. You need to tell us if someone is open for game or not or you are damaging your own player base…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When Downed Verify Back to Menu

After you are downed it is possible for your cursor to start on the Back to Menu button. If you are shooting at the time you are downed you can click the button on accident. You should have to verify the choice before it will let you back out of a game.
    Example: http://plays.tv/video/5b6d1a5926e222c4e7/ui-issue

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don’t show ammunition amount in the hud?

I do not know myself if this is a good idea or not, but to increase the immersion of hunt how nice would it be that the number of bullets left in your weapon would not be displayed in the hud? You would be able to see how much spare ammo you got, but for knowing how much shots you have left in the weapons itself you would have to hold "R" and the hunter starts to inspect the gun or something like this while the left ammunition in the weapon gets displayed.

Bad idea? Good idea? It just came…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keep chat during load screens.

If possible it would help pass time if random teams could chat during the loading screens.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better marker for your teammate position. Especially needed for random duos.

As of now the player outline is too dim and to see the arrow where he is you need to look at the ground and see it at some of the corners. Sure opening map shows him but during shootouts it's not very nice to open the map.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Downed and dead teammate opacity

Can you provide a Slider to change the opacity of the symbols that indicate where my dead buddy lies ?
    Or even better a Hotkey to toggel them off ?
    It's just way to bright at night. And I can't see enemys behind it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need to be able to Change Opacity, Size, and/or Position of Announcement Banners

I was in a game where the 3 announcements "Map updated" "Hunter1 picked up a bounty" and "Hunter2 picked up a bounty" covered up the top inch of the map for a good 10-15 seconds. Incidentally, I knew the extraction points where somewhere along the top of the map, near the bounty holders, but I needed a quick refresher on where exactly they were. Now, I could have just planned ahead better and memorized the locations, but then again this only affects the top edge of the map. The banners don't create this issue with the sides or the bottom,…

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Keep speech with mate during postgame debrief phase

It is sad we can't debrief the mission with the mate (lost or won) during the reward screens because com is instantly lost. It would be very useful and nice, with friends and/or random mates... actually I debrief back via steam or skype or whatever dialog system with friends, but before adding the random mate as "friend" through steam I would like to talk a little more with him/her sometimes. I also would like to have an option "launch a new game with same mate and keep com opened" directly after a game, since we always play at least 2-3…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give us "story" of a hunter u waste value just with level information

To make us more passionate about the game and feel more enthralled by the survival challenge each hunter has give us information with a roll over on the hunters we have in the portfolio. Tell us what mission and how many we have talken and survived. Give us a few info that reminds us what we have done with that hunter.
    This is a major missed opportunity that can help achieving affection to the hunters and the game and the negative outcomes of losing them.. well we are not going to hate the game once lost a hunter if we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base