User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The menu and pre game communication problem

The menu and pre game communication problem
    I think that between many changes and upgrading of User experience you should also create a system that allows players to talk before the game starts, or at least chat.
    You should allow players to know if their steam friends are hunting or looking for a new hunt, (this takes away privacy a little but WHO CARES we are playing).
    This game has a LONG session rhythm that cannot be under evaluated. You need to tell us if someone is open for game or not or you are damaging your own player base…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When Downed Verify Back to Menu

After you are downed it is possible for your cursor to start on the Back to Menu button. If you are shooting at the time you are downed you can click the button on accident. You should have to verify the choice before it will let you back out of a game.
    Example: http://plays.tv/video/5b6d1a5926e222c4e7/ui-issue

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don’t show ammunition amount in the hud?

I do not know myself if this is a good idea or not, but to increase the immersion of hunt how nice would it be that the number of bullets left in your weapon would not be displayed in the hud? You would be able to see how much spare ammo you got, but for knowing how much shots you have left in the weapons itself you would have to hold "R" and the hunter starts to inspect the gun or something like this while the left ammunition in the weapon gets displayed.

Bad idea? Good idea? It just came…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep chat during load screens.

If possible it would help pass time if random teams could chat during the loading screens.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Better marker for your teammate position. Especially needed for random duos.

As of now the player outline is too dim and to see the arrow where he is you need to look at the ground and see it at some of the corners. Sure opening map shows him but during shootouts it's not very nice to open the map.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Downed and dead teammate opacity

Can you provide a Slider to change the opacity of the symbols that indicate where my dead buddy lies ?
    Or even better a Hotkey to toggel them off ?
    It's just way to bright at night. And I can't see enemys behind it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to be able to Change Opacity, Size, and/or Position of Announcement Banners

I was in a game where the 3 announcements "Map updated" "Hunter1 picked up a bounty" and "Hunter2 picked up a bounty" covered up the top inch of the map for a good 10-15 seconds. Incidentally, I knew the extraction points where somewhere along the top of the map, near the bounty holders, but I needed a quick refresher on where exactly they were. Now, I could have just planned ahead better and memorized the locations, but then again this only affects the top edge of the map. The banners don't create this issue with the sides or the bottom,…

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep speech with mate during postgame debrief phase

It is sad we can't debrief the mission with the mate (lost or won) during the reward screens because com is instantly lost. It would be very useful and nice, with friends and/or random mates... actually I debrief back via steam or skype or whatever dialog system with friends, but before adding the random mate as "friend" through steam I would like to talk a little more with him/her sometimes. I also would like to have an option "launch a new game with same mate and keep com opened" directly after a game, since we always play at least 2-3…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Give us "story" of a hunter u waste value just with level information

To make us more passionate about the game and feel more enthralled by the survival challenge each hunter has give us information with a roll over on the hunters we have in the portfolio. Tell us what mission and how many we have talken and survived. Give us a few info that reminds us what we have done with that hunter.
    This is a major missed opportunity that can help achieving affection to the hunters and the game and the negative outcomes of losing them.. well we are not going to hate the game once lost a hunter if we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let us pick up enemy weapons

I think it'd be a great to be allowed to loot other hunters for AT LEAST their weapons because if someone is running around with the avtomat and I kill them with a winfield, I should be allowed to at least take his weapons that I rightfully earned.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Keybinds of Text

Ibe able to change the Key to open the chat box. I Use enter for interaction key as i am a arrow key user. Currently there is no option to change the key away from enter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Money Stashes / Loot Money That Players Are Carrying

People have suggested items around the map - I figure why not some bundles of cash - you can't keep them if you don't extract - it's an additional incentive to explore and you could also make any cash you pick up - able to picked up off of you once you die.

Kind of rewards the last man standing - but doesn't reality?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FOV (Field of view) needs to be able to change

FOV would be awesome to be changed!

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dificult extraction

difficult to extract, since I always use it as a form of defense for myself. Generally the players run as fast as possible for extraction that never has enough monsters to hold them there, consequently the other hunters give up trying to catch them in the extraction because they know that they do not have a chance to kill them with this situation

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Q button rework

It should be not switching between 1 and 2 weapons but rather between 2 previously selected slots (weapons/tools/cosumables)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partner HP

I want see my partner hp, so i know if have to heal him, or if i have to be carefully cus he's in low hp. It will be nice!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TASKBAR ICON SHOULD FLASH WHEN MATCHMAKING FINDS A TEAMMATE

While the playerbase is still growing, and for after-midnight players the matchmaking can take a long time to pair you with a teammate. It's reasonably expected that many of us will alt+tab during this process to keep occupied. If the taskbar icon for Hunt was made to flash when a partner has been paired the game's matchmaking would be significantly accelerated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let community members translate the game interface for you for additional languages.

I wouldn't mind doing it for my language.
    It's not among the few big ones.
    But it's not really that huge of an effort.
    I've been doing translation gigs for 20 years. No biggie in this case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Different keys for Stopping bleeding/burning and for Other Interactions

Me and my friends had a lot of situations when instead of starting to stop bleeding/burning effect your character begins to climb a ladder, because the character was close to it. As a result a fight is lost. Also while trapping doors in hurry poor hunters accidently open/close a door instead of picking up/disarming trap.
    As I can see, this problem has two solutions:
    1. Make by default different keys for stopping negative effects and opening doors [and picking up items].
    2. Better solution is to allow players bind all this actions themselves (and keep an opportunity to bind all…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

User Interface