User Interface

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the user interface, from the functionality to the layout to the aesthetic.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add the option to change the blue colour scheme for clues and dark sight to red as shown in the trailer.

When I first saw the trailer and the gameplay reveal for the game and it showed the Dark Sight, clues, the map burning when a boss was being banished, and the vortex above it in the sky when using dark sight, they were all RED. In the current build of the game they're BLUE. This seems to be a purely cosmetic thing, so it would be great to have the option to change them to red again. It looks so much better with the red colour scheme - especially the map burning away.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a 5 second timer to the 'Back To Menu' button when you die to prevent you accidentally clicking it.

Just had this happen to me in a game. An opponent and I had traded but I was still pressing M1 and my cursor was conveniently placed on the 'Back To Menu' button when I died so I instantly returned to menu even though I had killed my opponent and my partner could've revived me. 1000 dollars down the drain. Add a 5 second timer to the button to prevent you from accidentally clicking it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. On death screen - add a warning pop up BEFORE exiting to menu

please make a warning pop up before exiting to prevent miss clic

It's happened to me two time last night

i dont know excatly how , but i'm sure the button won't be on the screen

i clic on SHOOT and AIM DOWN SIGHT and it instant kick me to the menu

with no intention to do it

can you add a warning pop up to prevent this problem ?

thanks you

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hunter graveyard

When I was a kid, there was an awesome lil game called Cannon Fodder. When your soldiers died, they ended up with a lil gravestone on one of the UI screens.

https://thecakeisaliegaming.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/boot-hill-2.jpg

It would be a nice little touch to have the same for this? Maybe a flashy headstone for that high-ranking hunter who did so well?

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please consider adding an option in the settings to turn off the crosshair

I use an alternative crosshair and it would be great if I could disable the current crosshair. Im sure other players would enjoy turning it off for aesthetics or to make the game more challenging.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Match Replay System

Is it possible to implement a replay system where you can save replays, share with your friends, and watch the match from other peoples perspective?

I really like being able to save and watch replays in other competitive games like Dota2, and I just think it would be a cool edition to Hunt: Showdown.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Left Handed Mode

I would love to see left handed weapons and skins, I love this feature in other games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change the prestige notification

The little notification you get before you prestige needs to be changed so that it is clear that you lose everything, including all your money and current hunters. It is frustrating when you find out the hard way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New LOBBY as a ROOM = MAP

Enjoi joining a Lobby mean joining a little map like a house where your Hunter is sitting, when you find a team mate another Hunter takes another position so you can see him and hes equipment..

I mean it would be cool to have own little map for pactise like own little base (in Payday2 you have one) But I guess it would be to much to have own house for lobby up and prepare..

So many just place/room/road maybe different places cuz different lobbys..

As said when you join a lobby it loads up a little *room* where you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need a quality translation

I saw quite a few wrong translations in the game, apparently they translated things in a literal way, besides, some texts are still in English.

This isn't a bug or a big "mistake" but I think players will be happier if they can see all the text in their language.

I want to offer some help translating the game if you want(Spanish/English).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Slider for flashing items ingame

I think the items that you can pick up flash too brightly. It kinda kills immersion IMO.

A slider would be nice so we can tone down the ingame items flashing. Like we can tone down the HUD.

I would like these item flashing barely perceptible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Typo on the Store

I so happened to find a typo on the Store tab, for the item Fuses, it says "Fusees".
    Just that. Keep it up, guys!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem with Disconnected

I have a problem....often when i play i get disconnected and sometimes i come back in the game (connected again) but then i die because of grunts or hives...this is so ...... i hate it..plz do something about it

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Implementation of a ping marker.

When in game and with a partner, I have found that if you are spread out it is very hard to give specific call outs to other Hunter locations. I thought this might be easily remedied by the addition of a ping marker that you and your partner can either see in game or on the directional compass.

To further elaborate on the issue, if i'm maybe 5 meters to the right of my partner and call out that the enemy at 245N behind a tree, he might see them at 279N. With my callout however I am feeding him…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Game is freezing UI and Steam on load up

Would be nice to have a game that doesn't freeze the UI so we can still use steam chat and use my PC as normal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. change clothes

change clothes as in pubg

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Well, lie on the floor is awesome.

This game is so cool, congratulations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a "pinger" to see if players are hunting or not in session

This is a crucial move for new players and not new players onboarding and keeping your game good well marketed and the experience efficient. We waste a lot of time and sometime I also "get upset" or others get upset because we ask people in game to play but we disturb each other. Steam doesn't allow to see if a person is in session or not:
    so please add a pinger like the one I was suggesting on the Discord official suggestion and others also found interesting, please add this "thing" and connect it to the game mechanics, lobby "world"…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New MENU and INTERFACE.. A real CLOCK like A HUNTER DESERVE! esc.= book

For example if you press escape, you open up a book with all the stuff inside like the MAP and the CLOCK as a real clock from 1890 or so.. not this terminator red clock...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Revert Mission recap screen

Mission end Screen needs to be reverted. The old way was much more clear. We really don't need "cards" and the entire new recap is honestly hard to follow. I got 1400 bounty last match and i can't tell what for since things are grouped together and its hard to see exactly what paid off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

User Interface

Feedback and Knowledge Base