Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Map Ideas

- Underground Map (Haunted Goldmine) would be so nice
    - Mountain Map (Rock/Snow)
    - "Wild West" Map (Desert, perhaps with Temperature Problems/Dehydrating)
    - Town/City Map (Clues by asking People)
    - Coast Map (Shipwrecks etc)
    - Castle Map (vampire, ghost, werewolf, human minions)

598 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

92 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weather Effects

It would be awesome if some weather effects could be randomly added to the maps (such as rain or very heavy fog) so that once you load in there is a small chance of inclement weather affecting the gameplay.

Like rain would dampen out some of the ambient sounds so that things like enemy AI would need to be closer in order for you to hear them. With the heavy fog, it would just make it much harder to see things at a great distance so you could be walking right up on enemies and not notice until they are…

957 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  49 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A moving Extraction Point

i got a little idea for you awesome DEVS : maybe a moving extraction like a moving horse and carriage theirs a certain rout it could go and when it stops it shows up in the map where it stops but when its on the move the extraction mark stays in old place so it confuses the players thinking its there, make more a challenge to extract ?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More Money

Make in-game money easier to obtain.
    Looting dead zombies could give a small amount of money, or items that can be sold, for example

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vultures slowly start to cirlce stationary players

I read a lot of concern about camping players lately, so after a few minutes of a player being stationary vultures could start to circle in wide arches, not giving away the exact position, but rather hinting to a potential threat.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. adding in trains and tracks and or a ghost train boss

train carts would add to the map there could even be a ghost train boss were you would have to find the clues then jump on the ghost train and fight the boss when train is moving around the map, this way no one can just sit and camp you and the boss would be a hard fight

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coop

It lacks a pure Coop mission.

In which 4 players do together, then fight each other. And not against each other.

Accordingly, the Moster Ki should also be adjusted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show Exit Markers on the map only when banishing starts

To prevent exit-camping, the exit locations should only be revealed when the boss has been killed and gets banished. The exits are still already there and can still be found on the map before that, but are simply not visible on the map before banishing.

623 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Daytime enemies

There should be at least 3-4 new enemy types specific to the map at Day and night as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We need a lot less clutter, because playing stealthy is just not worth it at the moment with so many sound clues

Right now many players just kill their way across the map making tons of noise because with the amount of crows, zombies and what not, playing stealth needs you to crouch a lot which makes you pretty much a sitting duck. Because of this, the sound triggers lose their intended purpose which is to encourage stealthier play-styles.

I think the sound triggers should be reduced. There are just too many crows at the moment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New exit idea

to stop that exit camping in game i have a very small idea...
    hide all the spawn points - where ure char spawn is, there is ure exit point - if u banish the boss u get information about 2 or 3 different spawn points + ure char spawn point.

so all people can left the mission if they want it and it stop the camping at exit... it is HUNT Showdown and not CAMP! Showdown

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CROWS OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Can we get something different at night other than crows? Owls being spooked out of trees perhaps? Feral Cats hissing? **** i'd settle for a pile of snakes over having to avoid another murder of crows.

Owls: Only at night. They sit in trees and, like the current crows, can be spooked by hunters passing under them or making noise near them.

Cats: Night and Day. Sitting under houses? On fences? mostly found near compounds they hiss (or whatever) when disturbed

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PvE deidicated server / Togold PvP Mode

i juste got of frome a game where my partner got dropt/DC ande i youst founde the boss and wayls trying to figer out a way to kill him some 1 popt me in the heade and that was that coulde you make some PvE sever ore hawe some kind of non PvP tag that macks you invonerbal to PvP so you cane focus on the mission White out hawing to wory a bout some jack **** poping you from no where (sory fore bade speling)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Steam boat

There should be a steam powered boat that houses a bounty. It should be a random hounty that only appears once one of the two bounties have been banished and collected. The boat should have a horn loud enough to be heard indoors. The boat should only be witjin the match for about 10-12 minutes. I believe this will encourage more of a dynamic in the mid-late match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Read tracks per Grunts

The Grunts in the Game are more intelligent as they might look like. they can hold weapons and even can set you on fire. But as soon as you hide in a building, even if it is just a little lodge, they go back to their position. How about they stay right next to you building and try to destroy the Door, or windows to come in. This makes it easyier to spy the hidden player for other Hunters. Also the Grunts should not dissapear. So you can track other hunter with their trail of Blood

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clue Appearance variety

The clues from the test server are cool, I like the stonier look of them, however the more organic look of the clues we have now are also great. I think it would be neat to have the more organic looking clues in places like dirt and wood, and have the more stony clues indoors or on stone, just to add variety.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Open doors your own way.

In a game as sneaky as this, I'd really like to decide how to open the doors myself - to the inside or to the outside, maybe by holding F and pushing with "UP" or pulling with "DOWN" as seen in some other titles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Entering compounds and not making noise is nearly impossible

Please go easy on the clutter density within compounds. Right now, you need to be a ninja to not trigger any noise. The other way is to crouch most of the way, making you an super easy target.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tags on map.

Add the ability for hunters to place tags on the map to mark any objects / places. These marks are seen by the hunter himself and his partner.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 10 minute remaining timer

Would be good to give 10 minutes remaining timer, as 5 minutes is not enough to get from one side of the map to another even if you sprint all the way.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Map & map features

Feedback and Knowledge Base