Let’s hear your ideas:

Map Ideas

- Underground Map (Haunted Goldmine) would be so nice
- Mountain Map (Rock/Snow)
- "Wild West" Map (Desert, perhaps with Temperature Problems/Dehydrating)
- Town/City Map (Clues by asking People)
- Coast Map (Shipwrecks etc)
- Castle Map (vampire, ghost, werewolf, human minions)

793 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

klaaatsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Already implemented  ·  Adminjanneke (Admin, Crytek) responded  · 

As you already know by now we recently launched our new map Lawson Delta. We have another map planned for our road map 1.0, more details on this map will follow in the future. Your ideas are definitely inspiring and we hope that our 3rd map will future some of the wishes of some of our players.

110 comments

Comments are closed
  • Springday870 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also would like to see new maps. also bosses. Better then some stuff on the roadmap, like tarrot cards.

• KWpops commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the best follow up map, for the first map, would be a Jungle map, centered around the Incan ruins of Mexico. Fit's the standing, current theme perfectly. It was also a very dark culture, human sacrifices, etc..

• casillo.nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that new maps would be awesome but I rather see more optimization and server stability before they go adding bigger things

• wrothay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Colorado would be the perfect setting for this game as the Silver mines were booming around the same time period.

This could lead to an interesting map with some mountainous terrain, mines, mining towns, perhaps winter weather, forests, and many other possibilities.

For example Hunt could model after a Ghost Town like Animas Forks. Perhaps some event involving the monsters of the game driving away the people and thus bringing the hunters in.

• R9.Joker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

will be nice update de map and add like a squad team 3 or 4 maximun and new contracts! but if we add a bigger team we need boss with more heath and stronger :)

• Lord_Draco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I was thinking this myself. Would be amazing with random snow / winds / blizzards :D

• Zaythien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This town is a perfect model for a new map. The topography is amazing with it being on the side of a steep mountain. The history is there with it being a mining boom town that is known toady as a city with multiple haunted locations.

City of Jerome:
    http://azjerome.com/jerome/

Haunting info:
    https://www.legendsofamerica.com/az-jeromehaunting/

Just look at it:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jerome+az+&t=ffab&atb=v106-2_w&iax=images&ia=images

• Orso84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to play on a snow map in mountain, with old mines, phantom cities, tracks in the snow, ice damage for weapons etc.

• Fartknocka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, a bit of a rustling when the map is pulled out and put away. Can see over the top while walking. Also, make it visible to others when a hunter is looking at the map.

• Pikoulas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you plan to bring in the game a snow map of the sorts some cool stuf you could put in are these:1) New boses based on the map like a zombie bear (slow boss) and a zombie big woulf (fast boss). 2) tier 3 hunters with white clothes (not everything just a base white). 3) show the blood on the snow at the place were some1 was bleeding (could do this on the current map also). 4) have a normal day map of it and the second not at night but a small blizzard that blocks your vision.

• d10sk0ur01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough with Canada The Long Dark stuff.
    Please make a Coal mining wintery setting.

I hate this "national(istic)" world. Nations r just inventions.
    The world is without borders.

• Biff_Tannen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a new map of this quality would take many months to create. Until we see a player count of 100.000 active players they sure wont start a new map.
    But I still see a lot of potential even in this single map. Dynamic weather, more different day times, more random monsters or bosses and so on.
    I am very happy with this masterpiece of map right now (after 160hours)

• Zardcore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this game for its atmosphere and its map. I have a few ideas for new maps or for an extension of the existing map.

- A forest map with big trees with bridges and houses in the trees.
    - A mountain desert map with many maze like mines and caves.
    - A town map, like an old London with bigger buildings.

More ideas to come :)

• LoneNinjaRoach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think with the Wendigo is really unique, but I feel after just biting a hunter to regain health is a bit much. Probably after killing a hunter, they regain their health. This would mean they would have to be more so agile and harder to hit so that it feels a little more like a challenge instead of trying to shoot something like the Butcher. But All around I do love the ideas for those new bounties

• Drunkofficer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great idea to play in huge maps and to find vehicle driving to far away areas fighting bosses loot and run this make the game harder and competitive

• Jack_sparcx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With creatures like these maybe something like silver or something blessed could be implemented. So that hunters could have something to have the monsters back off a little just in case things get out of hand.

Feedback and Knowledge Base