Let’s hear your ideas:

Map Ideas

- Underground Map (Haunted Goldmine) would be so nice
- Mountain Map (Rock/Snow)
- "Wild West" Map (Desert, perhaps with Temperature Problems/Dehydrating)
- Town/City Map (Clues by asking People)
- Coast Map (Shipwrecks etc)
- Castle Map (vampire, ghost, werewolf, human minions)

793 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

klaaatsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Already implemented  ·  Adminjanneke (Admin, Crytek) responded  · 

As you already know by now we recently launched our new map Lawson Delta. We have another map planned for our road map 1.0, more details on this map will follow in the future. Your ideas are definitely inspiring and we hope that our 3rd map will future some of the wishes of some of our players.

110 comments

Comments are closed
  • mrschibat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A map that take place in a spooky London in the 1800s the bounty-boss is Mr.Hyde. His apperance looks really deformed and he can climb up and down the walls like a crazy gorilla and charge at you as he laughs hysterically.
    The map itself focus on small narrow pathways with houses everywhere that blocks most of your sight.
    Another idea is that Big Ben makes a clock sound across the whole map and maybe the zombies become enraged and more dangerous than before? Or Big Ben makes a sound for everytime a player is killed, so IF you pay attention you know how many players are still alive?

Here are some pictures for your imagination

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0a/99/f1/d4/spooky-alleys.jpg

https://strawberrytours.com/images/Blog/BigBenSpooky.jpg

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58e9fe42725e255182d88017/58eb964d03596efb3274b8e5/58eb964fe6f2e1dfce7cb1b7/1491834466881/London+Spooky+Ghost+Tour.jpg

Like what you hear? Eleborate, agree, disagree etc.

• verixl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay so I know a lot of ideas will go unseen or just be too complex or just not what y'all want the game to be. But I'll say some of my ideas anyways and keep in mind it's JUST WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME. So complete opinion, but maybe some will agree.
    1. Personal Hunter --- I like that the hunters are kind of randomly created people.. but at the same time I LOVE it when something is my own. Perhaps the hunter replacement system is cool to some, but I personally do not like it that much. I think it would be very cool if you could create and customize a personal hunter that you can play IN ADDITION to the random ones. When you die on the personal hunter it could have a cooldown on when you can play him again.. but all his weapons and gear will save on that character and you could customize his clothing. I think this would be a good idea because then you could hide more items in the actual map aside from just ammo points and clues.. there could be clothing chests around the map which would make exploring a lot more fun and rewards.. because the one map that is out is nicely sized and ******* beautiful with an amazing feel!
    I also think that you could hide weapons in the map as well.. to either pick up and use right away or send to your inventory and receive it once you extract. They could be randomly spawned and would help people not be forced to buy it from the store since.. well if you're like me and have to keep buying hunters let's face it.. you won't have much money for the store anyways.

I LOVE THE GAME. There is so so SO SO much potential for this game and I just about start shaking when I think about the future for it and what it could bring. Not only new maps (SNOW SNOW SNOW MAP!!!!!) but the western feel of it is very unique because not many games have that.. it gives it a special look and feeling. Plus since there are monsters, zombies, creatures from ****, it makes me eager to see what more it could bring and here are some map ideas with creatures.

= Map 1=
    Giant Graveyard map. - Tombstones (spooky). This map could be a giant graveyard with tombs you could venture down into (maybe even up). Within the tombs you could encounter something a bit more than zombies.. vampires! This to me would be scarier than zombies. I envision more of a creature vampire than a humanlike vampire. Some crawl on all fours, some run and jump around. The CONTRACT BOSS for this map could be many things, but an Idea I have could be like a Matriarch Vampire. A big, winged, spiked, narrow faced, big sharp toothed, skinny, deep gurgly voiced, spooker!

=Map 2=

Misty mountains. - Within these misty, foggy, damp, rugged mountains are creatures that have been feasting upon anyone who venture through them. Leathery bat-like cannibals creep within the caverns and narrow passages.. they overlook the edges of the paths from the fog shielded in their spiny veiny wings waiting for an unlucky hunter. (Many boss ideas for spooky mountains)

I have a lot more, but I'm tired of typing. Time to go hunt!

• ChrisTuds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love your ideas as the whole atmosphere reminds me a little of the original 'Blood' game which was fantastic. I definitely think they could shoot for other unique maps and monsters/actors too, e.g. a Victorian London setting like Penny Dreadful etc.

• ChrisTuds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love these ideas - the whole aesthetic reminds me a little of the original 'Blood' game by Monolith which was fantastic. I definitely think they could shoot for other unique maps and monsters/actors too, e.g. a Victorian London setting a la Penny Dreadful etc.

• anditssunday commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a map set in rural New England would fit this game fantastically. Perhaps the fields and woods of Pennsylvania sometime in late autumn or in the beginning of winter (snow or no snow, the tans and grays of the dead winter before snow would look awesome and unsettling) . Not only would it fit the setting of the game really well, but maybe a perfect boss could be a witch, a common antagonist in many horror movies that are filmed there. It would be extremely unique and a very pretty environment, and on top of that, I have yet to see any game use this as a setting.

• DorenTheImmortal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's hard to explain for the title but this is what I was thinking of. The map is in a woodland environment that gradually becomes more of a mountain terrain. You have cabins to loot and rivers/streams to avoid. There could be barns of course or maybe even a cave where the boss is in or even near the top of a mountain.

• KevinBlessing82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not from the southwest, I'm up here in Wisconsin, but a map of the southwest could be real fun to have. I'm a big fan of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and think it could be a great setting for a map. Not only could it be overly bright and hard to see at times in the day, but the night would show off players breath potentially giving them away. Plus the setting would make for a good boos fight with a skinwalker and maybe an Army General. The map would open the possibility of some native American zombies and hunters. Just saying some of the settings from TGTBATU in a hellscape with a shapeshifting witchdoctor might be badass.

• DzTNorway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The designs of the map that's already in the game is great and the fact that you can play the map in both day and night is also very cool. But a new map with a new design and perhaps secrets to find and even treasure chests that could end up giving you an EXP Boost or a decent amount of money. Ideas that i have for a new map:

- Countrysides
    - Towns
    - Caves

Traveling, i think it would be cool to add something like Horses for a slightly more faster way to travel through the woods or the swamp. For instance you could find a Cart that could be used to carry your teammates throughout the map.

• actionjack123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if instead of at a location, they would be actively hunting the player when they enter into their zone?

• actionjack123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could see a old mine map.
    Would be interesting where its almost 2 layers, with a top mountain/town on top ground, but with extending tunnels that connect to the top at several places.

• FamouZPT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 maps no. They just should increase the main map and add new cities etc..

• MrJp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering the time period, I think it would be cool to include a set in the American Southwest. Perhaps a mining town with a hilly outskirts. Players would have to explore hills with unknown dangers beyond, cramped saloons and jailhouses, and mine shafts with the incessant howl of the wind outside. Arizona's Superstition Mountain, Yuma Prison, Montezuma's Castle, and Tombstone town could work as references. The map could include new bosses, such as a Navajo Witch Doctor/Skinwalker or the giant ghost miner or El Chupacabra, as well as sandstorms if you plan on implementing weather in the game.

• Jesus_Christttt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay so get this, snowy map. Every footstep you take there's snow that crunches under your feet, ice that can sometimes break; or thin enough something pops through it! New bounty for this map. Wait for it. "Alpha Werewolf". All white scary as ****. Boom I just gave ya the basics.

• TYK_KINQ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A cool map layout for this game would be a rural countryside in the fall, with orange and yellow leaves on the trees and some dense forest areas then open wheat fields and small villages with tall hedges and brick walls. Also more weather options for the current map would increase the replay ability tremendously, fog on the current map would look fantastic and a light rain that's not coming down too hard would be great, if the rain is too extreme it can make it unplayable.

• deathapon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be in the 1800s in a broken down london.there would be high buildings torn into the streets and a couple shops here and there.there would be tight alley ways to lead you to your destination faster but sometimes could get you killed if the right hunter is watching.in the middle of the streets maybe at intersections there would be a pothole that you could climb down and would lead you to bottom part of the map it would be cramp and dark and could open up into larger areas/chambers with skeletons built into the walls and maybe some candle lights to lead the way..day time variant wouldn't be so bright as it is know with the current map but would have maybe a gloomy day with a slight mix of fog or even light rain to mix up the sound environment.know if you added this map you would obviously need to add new monsters i was thinking maybe some zombie variants of 1800s police officers in there uniforms still holding there batons/knives/pipes.also a new mini boss creature.like in a form of a jackal small creature hunched back and can move fast and jump off walls but easy to kill with a body shot/melee...know for my final thing 2 new bosses.we currently have the spider and the butcher.i wouldn't mind seeing a banshee as a boss i feel it would fit perfect with the environment and make it a little ghoulish and terrifying.and the last boss i would add could be a giant snake.know it wouldn't be a regular snake no no it would be a half eaten torn up snake showing blood bones and maybe a little of its last victims in its stomach it could be a good way to introduce a npc that can shoot something back at you for example venom or even infected decay/sewage.thank you for reading my post i put a lot of time and effort into making this and i hope everyone enjoys it please give feedback and how we could improve on this.

• op111801 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be interesting to see multiple maps. For instance a desert or forest/mountain based map.

Feedback and Knowledge Base