Let’s hear your ideas:

Map Ideas

- Underground Map (Haunted Goldmine) would be so nice
- Mountain Map (Rock/Snow)
- "Wild West" Map (Desert, perhaps with Temperature Problems/Dehydrating)
- Town/City Map (Clues by asking People)
- Coast Map (Shipwrecks etc)
- Castle Map (vampire, ghost, werewolf, human minions)

793 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

klaaatsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Already implemented  ·  Adminjanneke (Admin, Crytek) responded  · 

As you already know by now we recently launched our new map Lawson Delta. We have another map planned for our road map 1.0, more details on this map will follow in the future. Your ideas are definitely inspiring and we hope that our 3rd map will future some of the wishes of some of our players.

110 comments

Comments are closed
  • Nickman_Zocker2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really enjoy playing Hunt and the map looks absolutley amazing but i think a new map would be great. It should be rng wich of these 2 maps you will play.

• Mr7AnderSon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jinn Palvin - OMG that's a great idea love it.

Would like to add to the snow map idea " Wolfs ", and " Ice Lakes " that ***** when player weight is added to the ice.

I don't know why but it seems snow is not an easy one to do when compared to water graphics, snow in games is a very rare feature these days, i think if it makes it any easier on you devs, you dont need falling snow,or snow sound added as players move, i think most ppl would be happy to just see it in the trees, on the ground and muddy ice puddles where playes and zombies have once overused the paths. Also lets not forget swampland and jungle like maps, iam sure if looks ar hard enough in the time line of history there were swamp lands in the wild west somewhere.

• awd327 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The swamp is great and lends itself to a lot of different situations and possible enemies, but the map will get stale after a number of rounds and the day night cycling can only save a map so much. If the game wants to stay specifically American, you could potentially have a map somewhere in the Nevada dessert, maybe even the grand canyon, maybe there could be a more frontiersy type environment with thick bush and trees, log cabins, the works.

Potential expansions could be hunting expeditions to the savanna plains hunting down monstrous beasts, running through tribal villages etc. maybe the orient, that could allow for some great locations which would still be period accurate, **** even Canada having a forest or a mountainous map with some elements of snow or ice or something. just anything to give more potential scenarios.

**** you could even say there was an outbreak in Europe and you are a team who is sent in to rid the area of what is ailing them. run through old London, create a whole new atmosphere. the catacombs of Paris would be intense and brilliant, that spider running through the catacombs would be amazing!

Of course with the new locations you can also add new creatures, enemy pve elements, hazards and of course cool bosses!

just please for god sake make these free updates or at least as large cheap map packs like a couple maps for 10 bucks, don't hide all the games potential behind pay walls! PLEASE!!!

• TanyBer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frozen Harbor: The presence of Ithaqua brought the icy winds to this harbor. Ships a stuck, the snowstorm limits the sight. Find the expedition ships, that caused this misery.

Cultist Cave: Cultists summoned a horrible creature. Explore the cave to be the first to banish it and claim the Necronomicon for yourself.

Burnig Sun: Cthugha brings a sweltering heat to this rural region. Hunts can not stay for long outside and have to take shelter in buildings to cool down.

• Jinn Palvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate
  • Jinn Palvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snowscape from Canada and Alaska with bear zombies.
    A map landscape based on the movies "The Revenant" and "The Hateful 8"

Hateful Eight landscape example:
    https://images3.alphacoders.com/671/671289.jpg

The Revenant example:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/f4/ac/caf4ac29f8aaf033299bdf7c1ed941a4.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/7f/40/517f40c503067a2eeaf6697b9ce77408.png

• Chiefosirus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys have a great thing going here. Adding more bosses and maps later on. Mountain map is Snow/blizzard Have a yeti, Ice monster. Forest could be Big foot and a MAN BEAR PIG!!! Desert could have El Chubacabra and Rattlesnake scorpion hybrid.

• ccmacklin@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that the map now is still in development, but I would be interested, later in development of a map based on the western frontier. The map can feature large canyons, scattered towns, cacti, tumble weeds, random sand storms, and unique bosses.

• adam@moschette.net commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to mark a way point on the map that shows up on the compass would be nice.

Auto run would be nice as well. Give my shift key a break.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base