Let’s hear your ideas:

No crows at night

Crows are diurnal so there shouldn't be any flocks out on the roads at night. This would also help add some needed variety in gameplay between day/night missions making night missions faster and more aggressive (easily to stealth).

76 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NaturalViolence shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • shampew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as much as I hate ducks and birds I think that element is important in the game. I like the idea of bats, and they could have different spawn locations compared to crows and ducks. Maybe more in the offroad sections/near trees or in houses?

• holmesc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see those pesky crows just fine. I'd be fine with removing them from bushes though. That is absurd.

• R3DSTON3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think getting rid of the crows from a night game would add a lot more immersion to the game but the crows should be replaced with something like owls. The owls don't have to fly away when startled but rather make a noticeable "who" noise every couple of seconds. Since seeing the crows fly away in the night sky is already hard enough, the owls would allow other players to still make a judgement on whether the area is clear or if you should be on high alert.

• tibabouk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this question rises some good improvements ideas to make the game even more immersive. But somehow I think like Scott389 just removing the crows at night would just be impoverishing the game.

I give +1 to the idea of bats around some old buildings like crematorium or chapel and maybe the forest could also include nighthawks or some kind of owls to replace the crows and vary, with coherence, the stealth vs fauna challenge.

Feedback and Knowledge Base