Let’s hear your ideas:

Training Map

I would love some kind of training map you could play solo with moving targets and unlimited ammo. That way you could try a new weapon without alerting everyone around you in a normal game. You also would be able to familiarize with bullet speed, recoil and aiming.

60 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr.L shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dash212 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A training mode for aiming practise with weapons of your choice would be really great. Maybe different challenges and difficulties like moving targets, only zombies and with some hunterbots. I would really appreciate this!!

• dansouthstream commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A PURE PvE sandbox where i can set the difficulty, (i want to be swarmed with zombies and stuff) no need for flying plates imao. U should only be able to use unlocked weapons, not the locked guns. At least I need to be able to just free roam the world to warmup, explore and learn the map without being hunted 27/7.

• Mgrlam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really agree. In fact, I'd say that it's a must now, cause we just don't have enough opportunities to test weapons and actually train to use it. It's even more needed when the actual weapon cost a lot, cause you don't want to die and then you try to be sneaky.

• EvilSerje commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. Hunt is a stealth game, and you don't have many opportuninies to hone your gunfight skills. Therefore many people have huge disadvantage against CS/PUBG pros which had spent thousands of hours there. Training map with flying plates, moving targets, etc., will allow to get familliar with your aim and weapon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base