Let’s hear your ideas:

Please change the spawning locations of hunters on Lawson Delta.

There has been too many times (7 in one day as of Dec. 2) where me and my friend spawn into a match on the new Lawson Delta map (usually at Salter's Pork) and in the time span of 30 seconds to 1 minute, we get killed by or get into a gun fight with another team. I know the map is still in beta but this is something that needs to be fixed, it turns a fun, intense, skill based western shooter into a death screen simulator. I don't say this a lot but lets see how this is a good thing. Closer spawn locations means more PvP cowboy show downs, which then comes down to skill, your arsenal, and your own ability to use said skill and abilities, and you could have had it where everyone is equal distance from each other but guess what, you didn't. Here's how this is a poopy bad thing, close combat rootin' tootin' cowboy gun fights at the start of the game, insures that only one team makes it out alive, and with such short matches gives the losing team no time to even get a profit of money and XP, and instead punishes them with not having the same amount of skill, decent load out, or even enough technical hardware to make it out of those situations alive. I suggest and consider a change in the spawning algorithm, were it insures players have equal distance, enough time, and enough cover to prepare, for an all out last man standing SHOWDOWN, and not just another random death from a spawn peaker with a lucky head shot and a Mosin Nagant rifle . Please fix this, it's turning a good game into a completely ******' frustrating one.

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wardan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base