Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More horror elements in the night map

In this stage night maps are not that scary and even newcomers can play them , night hunting should be only for the most expirienced hunters out that , offering a big reward but also a big risk what i mean is enchanting the Night map elements , making it much harder , darker and scarier , for example to increase spawns of harder enemies , make them more sencetive to noise , special mutants that only spawn in the night ... there are a lot of elements that could be added overtime but for now this should do

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After game "clean-up"

I think it would go great with the feel of the game to have some sort of end game timer that activates after the boss is banished, making it increasingly more dangerous to stick around. Such as a zombie horde or some kind of poison/corruption.
    This would give incentive to get out of dodge at the end of a game.
    I thought of this when I had to step afk for quite a while during a match and when I came back I was still alive, and the only one in the whole map left. It just felt odd.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Birds Circle Dead Bodies

When a players die permanently outside of a building it would be a cool feature if crows or vultures began to circle above the dead bodies after a few minutes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Iron or gold Minse/Industrys

A map that takes place in and out an abandon iron/gold mine that is like a maze a smoll facility or cave that have lairs and floors and smoll/ narro corridors. It would be thrilling to be in a closed space fill with less monster(the boss, 2 or 3 mini boss, 15 to 30 zombies) and only 6 playes

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Special and powerful patrol mobs

So we know there's always serious worry when considering the possibility that there's a team of two in the bushes watching your every move... But what if there was PVE mobs on the prowl throughout the map?

For example, there could be an "Alpha pack" of **** hounds that's uncommon to see because the map is somewhat large, but when you see them, they could potentially mess you up. A buffed version of normal dogs, but faster and more hp. However, if you can destroy them, there is extra XP reward.

Or a zombified horse with a large aggro radius.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. An extra implementation with the extraction points.

My idea would be an implementation on the current extraction system. There's currently 3 extraction points. Choosing one doesn't matter in the end since they are all the same. But what if extracting at 1 extraction point gives you extra bonus. Like a 25% bonus on the bounty. Not too big but also not small enough to ignore. Adds extra gameplay posibilities since you kinda want to extract on that particular one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mini map

Mini map would make a lot of things better with the game. And make a clue get fixed on the map

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love to see a old time carnival. Like a vintage style carnival.

I would love to see a old time carnival. Like a vintage style carnival. Having a killer clowns zombies and a giant bear named Teddy as a boss or something like that, or a scary as **** bearded woman. My creative ideas go crazy thinking about making a map like this. With vintage like signs "Largest snake in the world!!" but inside is a bunch of baby snakes making noise if you step on them. Could go on and on.....

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Heatmap showing where all people went and where fights happened

Shows where everyone went and shows where people went down and such, I think it would be really cool to see how the match panned out, including those groups you never saw or heard, and what became of them

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Obsticals

Vines or others debris in the swap or boards players have to bash through, etc. to get through an area. The would make noises and the broken pieces would let other players know that someone has passed through.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Paris Catacombs!

The Paris Catacombs would allow for new tactics and use of weaponry and light sources. Not only this, but the fear factor would be fantastic. Dark long corridors detailed with the bones of the dead, The Paris Catacombs come from a mine underneath the city of Paris, giving it long corridors and huge rooms that would make the map a maze to work around. Combat could require shotguns in the small tight corridors and rifles down the long passageways. With the possibility of being able to run in to the butcher or spider at any moment by stumbling into one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There need to be 10 teams and 2 bosses on the map and here is why....

As already mentioned in another feedback post:

https://feedback.huntshowdown.com/forums/907186-gameplay/suggestions/33163045-there-should-be-no-pathfinder-tool-darksight-whi#comments

im not the biggest fan of the pathfinder tool called “the darksight”, because as said it tends to create a sense of tunnel vision in the players mind where they only run from blue glowing way point to blue glowing way point until they reach the boss and get to the extraction point.

THE REASON WHY THE DEVELOPERS PROBABLY BUILD IT THAT WAY:

I have thought a bit longer about the reasons the developers might have had to implement it that way and then it came to my mind that they probably…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. in the spider mission while looking at the map when the spider is being banished there is a misspelling it says "beeing" instead of "being"

in the spider mission while looking at the map when the spider is being banished there is a misspelling it says "beeing" instead of "being"

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Crow Spawns

All right so the birds/crows are a good idea but i feel that there are way to many of them. I think we need to reduce the amount that are on map

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Jackalope and Bigfoots

Almost as a easter egg. Have those as rare spawns on a map, usually in a hard to find place. Don't do much, but give some decent exp if can find and kill them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Between Blanchett Graves and Pitching Crematorium

Between Blanchett Graves and Pitching Crematorium maybe add some subterranean tunnels and rooms that can lead into each other. They could also house boss fights and possible restock points to instigate player fights.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A fort

Come on how cool it would be to fight a spider in a millitary fort where there are corpses all over the place? Also there could be some gatling guns or cannons to protect your bounty or to kill the monster.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Head Movement: Looking around while running.

Looking around I think is an important feature to include in this type of FPS.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make sure that the random spawning points aren't THAT random.

It's good and well that we start in randomized places in the map, but last night I started in the very zone of the boss, and when I got to the first clue, the map immediately cleared to show me where the boss was.

I think that players shouldn't start in the same area as the boss, so everyone has at least a few shots to find it.

Currently, it's pretty easy to start the search in one corner of the map, and see that another group of hunters have already found it and started killing it, turning into the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Map & map features

Feedback and Knowledge Base