Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More Evacuation Spots

With only three, visible evacuation spots, it's very easy to camp those, which pretty much goes against the main premises of this game, which is the hunter becomes the hunted.

Camping evacuation points allows to bypass the whole "hunt for clues, then hunt the boss," routine and allows to skip straight for,"kill the guy with the bounty," part.

Which is why there should be more than three evacuation spots on the map, perhaps five(for each team).

That would make guessing where to wait for the bounty carrier much harder.

Alternatively, it's possible to add even more evacuation spots than five,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exit points have random/certain difficulties of escape

Is it possible to have exits to have a bit of variety, like maybe one exit is gated off an needs a key, the other area is heavily populated with monsters and another is just open and empty. That way when a banishment is over, the players usually have plan out their escape a little more instead of just running towards the nearest exit. Just randomized to add a bit of variety...I dunno, what do you guys think? too much?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would be nice to be able to set some Waypoints which are signed in the upper Compas Bar

ATM i dont see any Features to set Waypoints, to set Waypoints would be usefull to coordinate on the Map, so u could see with a coloured sign in the upper Bar where to go to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ripples and splash when walking through water

I'm not sure how much resources this would consume, but could people moving through ponds and marshes (basically pools of water) create ripples, with the speed determining the range of those ripples? Also, it'd be nice if you made a lot of splashing noise when running in water.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Destructible Environments

I think that having the ability to destroy portions of the map would add for some really interesting emergent gameplay. Lets say that I want to burn out a corn field to cut off an enemy players approach and then book it the other direction. Or blow up a wall for a quick breach and clear on a duo banishing the target. Obviously both of these options would be a risk vs reward as they make at the very least a big POI on the map for other players to see and rally to but I think it would be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offline Photomode in HUNT: Showdown

So far from what i have played of the HUNT Alpha this game has an amazing world and I think having a separate offline mode with a free look camera would be really good in this game so people who make content for the game could take some really nice screen shots to add to Twitch/YouTube thumbnails etc or for just the curious person that likes to look at the amazing scenery

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mark routes or paths on the map

Be able to mark routes or paths on the map so that your companion can see them

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Map & map features

Feedback and Knowledge Base