Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Maw Battery Map Problem

white house at the north side of Maw Battery map, there is a cooking pot near a black oven. I jumped into it and...…………
    im stuck in that pot forever...……
    please fix this problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lawson Delta Night Map

Every Hunt map should have a Night version. It's what drew me to Hunt in the first place.

BUT I don't want a copy from Stillwater Bayou. SB is it's own thing and it's great. The best feature about Lawson Delta is it's open spaces and readability for long range gunfights. So having a night map that is too dark, could effect what made LD fun (and imo better then SB)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Random events on maps

Short, sweet, and to the point. I think a great way of bringing more life to the game and keep the maps interesting is to introduce random events that impact the players, monsters, or the map itself.

Numerous people have suggested a roaming boss monster, and I think that's a pretty cool idea. It provides both danger and an incentive to go off the beaten path. Along the same line of thinking, having extremely large packs of dogs or grunts migrate across the map on occasion greatly impeding travel on potential passageways would be an interesting touch to make players…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delorean. Open barn door and Boom, a Delorean!

Random 1 in 4 barns has a Delorean in it.
    You get in drive 20 meters and boom it blows up.
    No time machine stuff so as to avoid copyright infringement.
    So so funny to find a Delorean in one of the barns!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Realistic features with the enviorement

Maybe an impossible request, but it would be excellent, if everything on the map had realistic mechanics.
    For example: most buildings are made of wood; then, if we shoot at the walls or ceilings, that the bullets produce small holes where the light can enter, or bigger where we can escape or jump (depends where we are)
    As well as the beams of the stables, to be able to shoot them so that the roof falls and ends up collapsing the construction.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Map roaming mini boss

I think it would be awesome if at some point you add a mini boss that spawns and moves around randomly. Something terrifying that freaks us out but not something overly powerful that will instakill you. Killing it to get some nice cash and xp...Good times.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Boss Rush Solution

Boss Rush Solution
    To help give everyone a chance to find and kill the boss and slow down the boss rush problem, here's some ideas
    1. Bosses should decrease in Strength and Health as you find the clues. 300% clue 1, 200% clue 2, 100% clue 3.
    In this way, even if you get lucky and find the boss in the first compound, you will have to come back later after you find the clues. This could be tiered even more if you get people who just stand in the doorway and shoot forever, like 500%-300%-100%. Point is, you will…

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Training Map

I would love some kind of training map you could play solo with moving targets and unlimited ammo. That way you could try a new weapon without alerting everyone around you in a normal game. You also would be able to familiarize with bullet speed, recoil and aiming.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Kennels in Lawson Delta feel out of place

I love the new map, the greater variety in compounds and added verticality is a great addition to the map roster. I realize that some of the objects in the map might be placeholders for now, but I do feel like the dog kennels featured in the previous map feel out of place in this new map, especially the one outside of the Fort on the Western side.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lootable bolts and throwing knives

Adding bolts and throwing knives around the map would significantly help players to not get frustrated when bolts and knives are lost. This is a problem in my opinion, as it gets really annoying when you only have a limited amount of bolts/knives and they disappear or are impossible to locate if you miss. So maybe putting bolts in dead bodies or stuck into walls could also solve the problem with looting house as it adds the incentive to go around the map and loot.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Maps!

It sure would be nice to have at least 2 or 3 different maps to choose from! I don't know about you but running around the same map just gets boring after awhile!

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Urban Map

An urban based map. perhaps a collection of smaller towns,separated by some wilderness. Far more complex and larger compounds than the current map to change up the gameplay.

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shooting range with information on damage dealt

I saw that youre gonna add shooting range. I love this idea and I hope its gonna have some tools to show understand damage mechanics better. So please consider this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the Star Map

I understand that this is a very nerdy request - I noticed that the star map is accurate, which is a pleasant surprise. However, the north celestial pole is directly overhead, which only happens at the north pole. For accuracy's sake, the north celestial pole should be about 60 degrees above the horizon (to the north, of course).
    As far as how it's rotated, that depends on the exact date and time of night. Assuming the Hunt is in the summer and begins around midnight, the cup of the Little Dipper should be down and to the right of the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Changing spawns in the lawson delta

The western spawns can see each other right from the get go, while making it interesting for fast paced off the bat gameplay, it makes it dreary when you die from being afk while waiting for the game to start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New Orleans map

1800s downtown new orleans bourbon street and french quarter map abandoned and infested from epidemic.
    Urban combat map.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Too many dogs in new map

There are seriously a pack of dogs every 10m2, Ive already died twice from them because of their massive amount.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More incentive to search houses

As of now, there is almost nothing to encourage players from looting houses. There are only 4 things to be found in houses and basically none of them are worth the risk:
    -Ammo
    -Oil Lamps
    -Melee Weapons
    -Health kits
    I would say put some consumables in the houses scattered here and there such as dynamite sticks and vitality shots. Perhaps, even have some sort of side quest or hidden objective that allows the player to acquire stuff such as other weapons. OR just put weapons in. Either way, interiors are done perfectly but there is scarce reason to explore them.

231 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New map

I think an eerie new map could be in the pacific northwest. It looks during fall and the fog makes it perfect at night straight out of an atmospheric spooky movie.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make the map circular/decagonal

Hear me out.
    No more single-bounty, spawn-at-Scupper, boss-instantly-dead-at-Cyprus, impossible-to-get-there-in-time situations. If there are no corners of the map, it will never be so far away that it's practically useless to try to make it over there. It should even out the fights as well. I don't know how far along you are with the new map... But make it a circle. There can be the same amount of territory with less distance between areas. It will work. I think.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Map & map features

Feedback and Knowledge Base