Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New England Map

A card with the theme of Lovecraft maybe located in Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island etc. with new Monster (Fish People, Tentacle, weird and bizarre stuff.

Would be great.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make night time always an option for a contract.

One of the reasons I play hunt is so that I can experience the environment in an unsettling and more creepy atmosphere. Several friends and I only enjoy playing on the night maps and are forced to extract immediately whenever we are put into a daytime map from the random contract. It would be great to have an option of what time of day you want to play so that people who do not enjoy night or day maps do not feel the need to extract right after they enter the match.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NIGHT MAP SHOULD BE DARKER

The brightness of the current night map it is way too high in comparison to the oldest builds.

You don't have to rely in the light sources and equipment to see what it is in the shadowed area from a few meters away anymore, so what is the point of having the current brightness of the night map?

The electric lamp it is more useless than it was before.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Birds reacting

Birds reacting throu Thick walls and even throu floors could need a fix

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Desert rocky map, map with small towns

High rocky mini mountains, dersert map with towns like the western movies, ****** central

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New map idea, underground mine

Hunters start above land at different mine entrances. Work your way underground through the dark tunnels with little lights to find the clues and kill the monster. Small and big Tunnels connect in weird ways so you have to know your way around, sounds echo and flashlights help light the way. Alot of people told me to post this idea. Hope people see it, thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Snapping Turtle boss!

how about a giant snapping turtle boss? could open up new areas for boss locations

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Train, for extraction or transport.

A train track going through a/the map, and a train coming through regularly with one or more open railcars you can jump into for extraction (at the end of the tracks) or to move further up the tracks and jump off.

I imagine the train would have to move slightly faster than a player sprinting or at about the same speed, or maybe the train could slow down in areas or at turns.

Perhaps you could use something like a bundle of dynamite to damage the locomotive or the tracks to prevent the train from leaving.

I realize there may…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hardcore Winter/Desert Map

First off, a big thank you to the Hunt Showdown team for this really intense shooter experience. I really like the dark tone and the brutality this game offers.

Im really excited to share my ideas with you because i believe your dev team really knows how create an even more intense game experience. Hunt Showdown is brutal and tension often rises to its limits when fighting in the swamps of Louisiana.

How intense would it be as you are fighting in a snowy mountain. Maybe without dark vision, but with footprints left in the snow which show you the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Visual Types Of Clues

1) Hunter Footprints - Lasting for X amount of time.

2) Bullet Casing's Scattered On The Ground.

3) Foilage Has Been Disturbed - Indicating Hunter Or Something Has Passed Through.

4) Used Consumables lying Around.

214 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hunt Snowdown: Abominable Snowman

For a Christmas theme you can add snow and the Abominable Snowman as a new Contract. Just a thought. Thank you guys for such an amazing game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Map Lawson Delta

they could put much more grass of different types, typical of the lawson delta map, and also change the color palette to better differentiate the maps and feel new maps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New maps and enviroments

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, maybe there could be a map with snow, where instead of the butcher we get a yeti or something. Also, it could have a blizzard situation, this might mean that when a blizzard starts, you have to get inside a house, or near a wood fire, so you won't take any freeze damage. I imagine in this kind of map, almost all water source are frozen, so you could walk trow the ice, but some ice might brake and you could fall into the cold lake/river and start freezing, moving slowly or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. So, my opinions on new maps after playing 56h (I started a week ago so dont judge)

I think the second map should be the last "swampy" one. We need a real change of scenery, desert or a snowy map, tha would be awesome cause you could add new mechanics like deep snow, walking on ice that could *****, things like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A CAVE OR GOLDMINE FOR LANTERN PURPOSE

The lantern has become an useless item, that means that they need maps where visibility must be almos 0 or 5% unless you used the lantern.

also fighting a boss in this conditions would be amazing harder and other hunters could wait in the darkness until they hear a noise, also would be more notable the fire that powder creates more like a horror movie scene.

could be 3 or 4 zones or half of the map could be a goldmine .

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unique architecture designs and styles for maps

Maybe I am wrong, but I found what some houses from the new map looks same as from the first one. I think what every map should have unique architecture or all maps will be looks the same and boring. This is not good for the game. As I know, architecture from that time was far different with really cool styles, which can add awesome close quarters combat in the game or wicked look.
    For example:
    https://nz1.ru/uploads/posts/2017-04/day_17/nz1.ru_14924287864.jpeg
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/49/db/0d49dba1655c5d6d107178bd2fa20a97.jpg
    http://www.fresher.ru/mary/4-2017/neobychnye-zhilishha-amerikanskix-poselencev-xix-veka/1.jpg

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Where did Night go?

As a Person who can hardly understand why anyone would miss out on the amazing feeling of stalking through the night. Fearing to be stalked. It is very frustrating that it is now in the Random, Simply because the Snipers don't like low visibility. Please bring back Night map, cause I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would willingly queue day.

To be honest, I love the game. But if I am simply to hope to enjoy the game or playing the lesser version that is day maps. I don't think I'll keep playing. At least I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. new map

new map

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)