Map & map features

In this forum you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the map, from the look to the functionality.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Campaign, "Big Hunts" and Events

Campaign idea:
    The campaign would be missions which you could do alone or with up to 3 other friends, but it gets more difficulty with more people. The missions wouldn't be just 15 min missions for speedrunners, they should be up to an hour long where you have to use your brain. Each campaign has multiple "special" items to kill the boss, heal/boost yourself and solfe puzzles. It would be cool if there were difficultys from easy to hard AND a legendary difficulty for all tryhards with too much time. Some ideas for the missions:
    - Count Dracula in and…

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Less ammo boxes, gun jamming, more exploring, dropped bullets

they are too many ammo boxes, i mean the ,,boxed,, ones. And, i see package of that box and yay 20 ammo, then real 2pcs ammo ...please.... stoph, few ideas :
    - Less ammo boxes, map is overCrowded with them,
    - Hide them! in cabinets, on places where ammo should be - make the map worth exploring,
    - Make packages more interesting, not just red blue..., Nice new packages for good hidden ammo, dirtier ammo box for ammo left outside
    - Gun can be jammed if ammo is used from exterior source (map), i think that will be interesting in…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New map and boss idea

I think you guy should go with a Rocky Mountains map since the gold rush was a big deal during the time period. You could use mines for clues and hiding bosses along with a new beautiful terrain to navigate through. Consumables such as dynamite sticks and medpacks can he found throughout the maps as they tended to be used for blowimg craters into the sides of mountains.
    Another awesome feature to add to the game would be a new mode of transportation... Horses... That you can ride. That way you dont have to sprint across the whole map. Although…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Random items and rare chests across the map

Would be exciting if players could find items of various rarity on the ground in houses, shelves, or boxes like where traps and lanterns are kept (including weapons, consumables and tools, weapon upgrades/clothes) and being able to use or keep them after extraction. Chest should be of extreme rarity and be only around 1-2 on the map

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A New Exit System

The game is very realistic and logical... Most of it, even the supernatural parts, but there is one big point for me without any logic - the exit system.

There should be just ONE visible exit for your team, when you start a match and thats your spawn point. How should a Hunter know, where all the exits are? Its not a supernatural part of the game like the clues. So it would be more realistic when you go in with a carriage and go out with the same, exept you able to find a "better" one. So when there…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Suggestions for transportation. Horses & boats

Sometimes you have to travel far in order to go to the banishing, you might be on the opposite site of the map and no matter how fast you run, there's always that possibility that the enemy team get's to the extraction zone with the bounty, before you even made it half of the way. So, i suggest adding horses for closing the distance on land, and boats to get through the waters faster.

Horses:
    -Should spawn in pairs
    -Should be able to carry up to 2 persons, at the cost of speed and stamina
    -Makes it easier to get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Zones for Werewolf

This is like the brothers green you can get a lot of inspirations from their tales, i will to add some area like a zone of hunt for werewolft, the hunter be hunted, the probabilities of face one of these werewolf in this zones are more highs if you are hurt our maybe you are to close to their hidding zone.

Is cool

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Huge desert map with horses

Huge desert where is few houses and villas. You could find a horse and ride in the huge desert but you also need to drink or you will lose stamina and at the end die. you need to loot houses to find water.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MAP BUGS

Here is texture bug:
    https://ibb.co/iVfjX9

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Traveling gamemode

Take the existing gamemode and combine it with a traveling mechanic.

You start somewhere in the map and you first have to reach the boss, in order to do that you have to, for example on a wild west map, find coal and fill up a train with it.

This would require a big map and also an increased mission time, like 2 to 3 hours. You also could increase the the payment and maybe even the player count.

Singleplayer: 4 to 6
    Coop: 8 to 12

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Take away the I & II markers on the map

On the maps are markers with the digits "I" & "II" showing the area of the bosses, many a time these are the exact locations of the bosses, making the need for the clues somewhat pointless, perhaps even remove the red border for the different districts for the bosses in double bounty maps, removing these markers will force all players to find clues first before finding the boss.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Climatic conditions

I wish that after the sound of thunder, the wind arrives and it rains.

Wind
    Rain

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Generators? More like... Make it shininators

So here is the suggestion. Love the generators at night, just would be nice if starting the generators would be a thing the "defending team" aka the ones who banish does before banishing to "secure the aria". Such as placing the lights so that they blind outsiders camping but helping expose players from the inside out (most places already do this but not all. Some generators are useless for anyone, attacking or defending, to start) and have the generators power up more stuff. Perhaps give each generator a small "control station" with like 5 wires 1,2,3,4,5 on the right and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In Game Home

A simple home, one where you can be in game so one can also tinker with the settings without any hurry. Maybe target practice, handle gear.

It just being a simple spot that's feels safe in a game where you are always hunted. I even find myself taking breaks readying myself up for the next run often, and I usually feel like I want something like what I just described.

Although the long loading time we currently see might make this not ideal as a replacement main menu.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Winter is coming. Make the current map snowy

All the water should be frozen, cracking under your feet making footsteps loud. Snow blizzards should occur. For example while banishing it should be a snow blizzard instead of the blue whatever thing. But short random snow blizzards as well. Footsteps in the snow, blood.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Winter is comin

All the water should be frozen, cracking under your feet making footsteps loud. Snow blizzards should occur. For example while banishing it should be a snow blizzard instead of the blue whatever thing. But short random snow blizzards as well. Footsteps in the snow, blood.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CROWS OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Can we get something different at night other than crows? Owls being spooked out of trees perhaps? Feral Cats hissing? **** i'd settle for a pile of snakes over having to avoid another murder of crows.

Owls: Only at night. They sit in trees and, like the current crows, can be spooked by hunters passing under them or making noise near them.

Cats: Night and Day. Sitting under houses? On fences? mostly found near compounds they hiss (or whatever) when disturbed

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Boss Arenas allow exploitation of the AI. Especially the Butcher

Yesterday I had the butcher in multiple locations where I could wait in an open door and he couldnt attack me at all. So I just stood there in the door and shot him. It makes the Butcher less of a threat and more of a meme.
    I don't know if its an AI Issue, but I do see the problem with letting the Butcher out of the Arena, but there should be some way so you cannot exploit the AI, maybe an inner wall inside the arena or the heavy doors you have to use the wheel to open…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Map & map features

Feedback and Knowledge Base